Everyone in the league, on TV, and online, shits on Blake Bortles

>everyone in the league, on TV, and online, shits on Blake Bortles

let me guess: Sup Forums thinks he's elite

we don’t think he’s elite

we KNOW he’s elite

He's getting replace by Eli/Smeth/Keenum for fucks sake, thats everything you need to know

>implying Smeth isn't high tier

baka

Bortles gonna Bort

He is high tier but not elite

at least unlike drew brees he doesn't fuck children...

>yfw Bortles will win the owl

Bortles rhymes with _______

>yfw Brady replaces him

Chortles

which is what i'll be doing for all of 2018 when the Jags win the owl

fpbp

NOW YOU LISTEN HERE, I for one am sick to DEATH of people giving Blake "The Snake" Bortles so much crap. Fifteen THOUSAND yards in three seasons, he's a gun-slinger. 90 TD / 64 Picks G U N S L I N G E R. This year is going to be the year, Jacksonville is finally going to step up to the big stage and Blake Bortles is going to SHUT UP all of the fucking haters once and for all. He will step out of the fake shadow that has been draped over him by the "memsters" and the "media" and take his place as elite QB anyone who has actually ever watched a snap of his play knows that he is. Now SHUT, UP.

is Bortles /OURQB/ ?

he's left handed but throws right and made it to professional football. I like him. I feel like if he threw with his natural arm he could be elite, but maybe felt discouraged because there's essentially no left handed qb's no more

Is there a reason for the absence of lefty qbs? Just upgrade your right tackle, what's the difference?

some say you have to re-order your plays and coaches etc think right handed?? idk if that's true but either way I read that when bortles played baseball he threw balls left handed and as a baseball fan you have to be accurate when fielding and obviously if you pitched.

>mfw Sup Forums uses Meme Magic to get Pork Bladders to the Superb Owl

this could go either way. after being in a shoulder cast for a year as a kid i developed my non-dominant arm. pitching requires fine motor skills that QBing just doesn't - fingernails in seams, a consistent delivery, etc. but build up the muscle memory and anyone can chuck a go route.

He’s average to slightly above

He'll be the starting QB for the Steelers next season.

who was the last noteworthy lefty qb?

jared lorenzen

Vick

fat bodies not allowed

matt leinart

No, he's not good. His main problem is that he's even worse than guys like Alex Smith and Case Keenum. Those guys dump the ball off to their talented teammates and get the fuck out of the way. Bortles hocks the ball around like a maniac and turns it over way too much. If the Jags had Alex Smith they would have run train over 90% of the AFC without issue. That is with me personally ranking Smith on the very low end of the top 15 QBs, possibly even lower.

Tua

This is the next chosen one. Kid is sic to watch.

>somebody spent time making this image

Blake Bortles: A bust that Jacksonville won't admit is a bust.

LITERALLY being propped up by the elite Jag defense.

God you people are desperate.

This desu
And it's not like the Jags defense is the 85 Bears tier
Fornette hit the rookie wall
Don't be surprised when the jags get curb stomped by the Steelers

>replacing a QB who wins the Superbowl

wew lad

>not kniwing that when the time comes Bortles will switch his throwing arm to outplay Bellicuck and TIm Bradley

he is doing the Rocky move guys.

>mfw Bortles wins the Super Bowl going 4-17 71 YDs with 2 INTS but rushes for 95 YDs and the defense scores 3 TDs

If Trent Dilfer can be a Super Bowl winning QB, then so can Bort