Are Yuroahmeds mad at us because we've preserved traditional European culture more than they have?

Are Yuroahmeds mad at us because we've preserved traditional European culture more than they have?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0mpFGTlVAcT
youtu.be/RJeugIJFXas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillarisation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

turkproxy pls go

Behold, the well preserved traditional European culture in america

vocaroo.com/i/s0mpFGTlVAcT

I live in GoodEurope, aka a 99% white region of a white as fuck state in the USA.

[x] Whiter than you
[x] No oppressive taxation
[x] Minorities kept in containment states and cities
[x] Actual Freedoms and Rights

It's based as FUCK having good states and bad states

You
[x] pay insane taxation to pay for the welfare of muzzies
[x] have no rights and freedoms
[x] have to live with your muzzies and minorities amongst you
[x] can go to jail for saying mean things online

Me and my region are better than you in every single way

Feel free to sperg out about national averages, it just goes to showcase that you don't know how to beat the system.
That's why you're being flooded with migrants you can't escape and your political union is failing.

The average American has never met a Muslim, just like how Europeans before 1945 have never met a Muslim

Therefore we have more in common with old Europe than Europeans do. Not to mention that 99% of the population speaks a European language

is this pasta from Sup Forums?

>amerispeech

guaranteed replies

Just out of curiosity. Where have you preserved that European culture you speak of?

Well most of us still go to church and believe in god. Secularism isn't really a thing here, as you have to be Christian to get anywhere politically

Curiousity is asking: how many Europeans have shot and killed a Muslim before? I served in iraq, and killed a ton of Muslims. I didn't even lose any sleep over it.

The average american never left the town he was brought in though.

Like European peasants in the middle ages.
I guess OP is on point kek.

youtu.be/RJeugIJFXas

The average American has served in the military and has been sent to countries like Germany, UK, and Japan.

Historically the Netherlands has been segregated by religious beliefs. With catholics, protestants and liberal people each living in their own communities.

>These pillars all have their own social institutions: their own newspapers, broadcasting organisations, political parties, trade unions and farmers' associations, banks, schools, hospitals, universities, Scouting organisations and sports clubs. Some companies even hire only personnel of a specific religion or ideology[dubious – discuss]. This leads to a situation where many people have no personal contact with people from another pillar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillarisation

That's pretty traditional here.

Post american goblins

oh fuck off, your country has managed to turn religion into another moneymaking scheme with your megachurches and televangelists

A bit like apartheid in south africa.

And now, modern Netherlands, is a Muslim infested shithole. Again, how many Muslims have you killed? Tell me? How many kids lives have you taken?

I've taken so many Muslim lives.

WE DIN DUD PRESEHWERD EYYYROPEWAN CULTSCHUR

And now, modern USA, how many victims of Islamic terrorism have you had?

The Netherlands had 1 in total. Theo van Gogh.
And how many has America had?

Let's adjust the numbers for population size. 323/17=19
I assume you have had 19 casualties of Islamic terrorist attacks?