Nvidia rigs contest for mediocre SJW tranny

Nvidia is a tech company, well known for their production of GPU's, graphics processors, for the gaming market.

They recently collaborated with game publisher Bethesda in a competition to produce mods and overhauls for one of Bethesda's recent releases, Fallout 4. The winner of the competition would receive a cash prize, a new PC and Nvidia techs would work with the modder to improve the quality of the mod.

Many modders submitted entries to the competition in an effort to show off their work. Only many submissions to the competition were ignored, image galleries of their work remain unviewed. Some of the finalists of the competition did not submit entries. Some of the finished products violate the rules of the competition. Some of the entries were clearly included because they were expected to lose, such as a mod that replaces gun shots with a "pew pew" voice over.

If I did not know better, I would suspect that Nvidia had an intern select entries by throwing darts at a board.

The current winner of the competition was obviously selected ahead of time. The Finngolian SJW in the pic has had his mod, Faction Housing, completely obliterate the competition. This mod offers no new functionality to the game, there is no innovative scripting or animations. This mod offers a couple of bedrooms with posters on the wall.

This is the talent that Nvidia wants to promote. He'll just use the probably use the prize money to pay for his transition.

contests.nvidia.com/en-gb/fallout4modcontest

Please, follow the link and vote for literally anything other than "Faction Housing." Crash this competition with no survivors, Sup Forums, you're my only hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

contests.nvidia.com/en-gb/fallout4modcontest
youtube.com/watch?v=V1PHtdgJPXg
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13627/?
youtube.com/watch?v=Nwy1LYOdQOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lowkey rig.

Next chip is copyrighted in arabic, colored black and shits out the computer's fanhole

im a 480-missile now

(((Nvidia)))

voting for vivid weathers because it has the 2nd most

FO4 is seriously shit. Franchise killing game.

Pic not relevant

Ya Nvidias been doing shit like this for awhile. They're in a very tight bed with journalists and have no problem shamelessly suckling at the narrative teat.

So winner is chosen by votes? This shit is always rigged. Probably has a lot of social media followers who voted for this person without looking at the content.

I need more of this fugly bitch

that's not rigging

that's how voting works
that's why trump is the repub nominee

AMD master race.

>contests.nvidia.com/en-gb/fallout4modcontest
bamp

not a bitch yet, his girlcock is probably bigger than yours

supply boipucci

So they create a subtle hint that you don´t have to try to create something great, nobody will notice anyway. Slow social conditioning to demoralize further, creating a believe system that hard work and accomplishment won´t give benefits........ Communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1PHtdgJPXg

Elianora isn't a tranny, btw

Don't you find it neat how a bunch of trump supporters immediately resort to lying to manipulate voters?

I always knew nvidia was a cancerous anti-consumer company.

But I never thought they would be political in anyway.

Elianora makes good shit. What are you even on about? He/she is arguably the best player home maker there is and like it or not, custom player homes are among the most popular mods after nude mods and slutwear which I don't think are allowed in that contest.

Wtf I hate Nvidia now
I am now an #AMDhousefire

Not shilling here, but one would think a GPU company would care about visual mods more than scripting....

wtf i hate nvidia now

"This contest entry should be disqualified. She used other people's work as part of her entry: "

:: File credits ::

(All assets are used with permission)

jets for the murshive toilet paper, the clean tub and the bed Expired for the Looks Mirror - nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13627/?

DDproductions for the Bobblehead shelf functionality

Gambit77 for the civil rights paintings (John Brown, Harriet Tubman, Lincoln), pics used from public domain

fadingsignal for awesome HD pillow goodness"

The rules specifically said "Individual work only." "This Contest is open to individuals only. No team entries...."
How is including other people's mods as part of the entry her work? Could someone have taken the best parts of the 30 other mods and combined them and entered?
Seems unfair to all the people who followed the rules when teams were specifically and explicitly barred from entering and she used a team to produce her entry!"

disqualified

I'd fuck her. Even if her mods are kinda shit.

Inb4 "she" has a mental disorder and he thinks he is a she therefore it's true and real

>#AMDhousefire

But the fire meme is Nvida. AMD is the no drivers meme.

Ayy
I have a 390x and I am waiting for the day my tower spontaneously combust with how hot that bitch runs

Naw, she's just kind of a dumpy girl

You people just hate democracy when it doesn't go your way (what you say about liberals all of the time), and you are willing and eager to make up total lies to get people to vote how you want

So if I say I'm a cock gobbling transgendered polysexual other kin I can get free stuff? Oy gavalt!

This. I was playing survival mode, then get a mandatory update making me drop 90% of my shit.

Then I'm told I can only save by sleeping. Tried to play 3 separate times, and enjoyed the game crashing/freezing without finding a bed, destroying all of my progress.

What a heap of unfinished shit.

That's it, im #MentallyHill now

totally unacceptable, and I don't even play games

>that scale
>1 fps

times have changed

Oh just like anzu and Bailey jay
What powerful independent "women"
Thank (((You))) for clearing that up for me

Git gud airflow son.

>though my 380 is running at 41c even though I'm just shitposting

This, they literally butchered any RPG elements the game had left to make it into a casualfest survival shooter with no more depth as an RPG then fucking Wolfenstein which isn't even a role playing game.
Bethesda will never get another sale from me, they're a bunch of hacks who will ruin Quake and Prey as well.

I am now #amdrones ;^)

What is it with all these faggots pretending to be girls? 25 years ago faggots just wanted to be faggots.

i noticed. shills will be shills

We should vote for the weather one, it's second and it's not that bad actually.

I have it, it doesn't run at absurd temps but it does run hotter than my old jewvidia card, still love my 390 though

I don't care.
Bethesda is shit. They bankrupted many early developers in Russia trough bold fraud. They ruined id software and all their products. They ruined Fallout.
Like any other "AAA"-developer they are shitty kikes pushing for PC-narratives and do not bother to include any gameplay.
Ill energy studio with weak products.

This want pathetic contest to be won by the worst SJW on earth - let them have it.

>wasn't even a tranny at all

Thanks Australia

>elianora is a tranny
>that's elianora

It makes some well decorated homes though.

To be honest I don't really give a fuck about tech wars.

I just happen to build with AMD because it was the better deal when I bought parts.

I wanted a gaming rig that would last me a couple years at least of running new games on high-very high.

yes that is elianora
no elianora isn't a tranny
no elianora's home mods are shit, and I'm continually baffled by the dumb as fuck mods people literally use

I'm not telling anyone not to vote

I'm making people aware they can vote, if they want. If this means a tranny won't be able to afford the snip, so be it.

honestly, I used to hate elianora and her shitty ass mods, but this whiny fagfest is making me want to support her

Talking about rigging things...

It seem elections in Austria were rigged too

>1 fps
This chart

I didn't say they weren't shit I just said they're well decorated. At least the Skyrim houses are. My biggest complaint is how everything is placed as a fucking static.

Just looking at one of her mod descriptions should fix that real quick

Fuck FO4, glad i cracked the game and didn't give any cent to those fuckers. The rpg mechanics are worse than a fucking 2001 game and characters are so fucking dull that NO ONE of them has a fandom. Shitty game for the series 5/10 at most.

I never suggested you were trying to get people not to vote

I said that you people don't like democracy when it doesn't go your way (as evidenced here ), and that you people are willing and eager to make up lies to get people to vote your way.

>not dual CPU

You dun goof'd

i hear you #imwithher

You made the right choice though mate. The Nvidia Jew will almost certainly continue pushing SJWism and adding half functioning vRAM.

internet poll voting isn't the same as real voting, user. I really hope you're able to distinguish the two.

wow 290X BTFO, as they say

>two 1 tb ssds
>two titan gpus
>32gb of ram
for the love of christ,go outside

This made me reconsider a gtx1070 replacement for my old HD7870, hope that AMD releases an rx 490 soon

Of course I can distinguish the two
not sure what that has to do with what I said

the post I referenced was complaining that 1) shit was voted on (what?) and 2) the reason they were voting was because she has social media followers (as if the reason people vote needs clearance from you faggots).

I'm not really sure what point you were trying to make

ITS IS ALWAYS COMMIES.

>not the 390x

My 380 nearly breaks 90c at max load
Bad inverted case for a hot card too honestly
It was only $160 so I can't say I'd really prefer a 960 though

I'd love to use ATI, but their shitty drivers on both Windows and GNU/Linux ruin the hardware for me.
Nvidia just werks.

Nvidia was bought and paid for by the cabal from its inception and so was their main driving contributor: ID Software

Oh gee lets make a 2nd CPU processor with a bunch of cores just to do graphics, while you only have your normal CPU to do everything else. Instead of having both right on the motherboard.

Does the cum taste good?

Sup Forums pls go :(

this is reddit

oh shit he said reddit

take that nvidia fags
AMD 4 LIFE - always loyal, always will be

Elianora may be a liberal cunt but she makes some great house mods.

go back to Sup Forums pls

leave our board alone :(

So /vpol/ hates Elionora now.
Also
>modders are given some recognition
>somehow a bad things
Wew, lads.

I wouldn't know because only faggots use house mods

the new AMD drivers are much better than nivida's tho check the news bro

>now
She's always been an SJW cunt that spews Reddit memes in her descriptions and bans people who question her from even looking at her mods

Then I guess that negates your previous criticisms.

why are trannies so important

look at nvidiafags getting defensive about their worthless child brand
I hear this one word turns them all into triggered vegetables:

PRICE

u mad

>This mod offers a couple of bedrooms with posters on the wall.

That's a very unfair description of the mod.

8:02:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nwy1LYOdQOY

I didn't really have any criticisms. My criticisms are of the whiny, fat toddlers here and elsewhere crying about the fact that her shitty mod is winning.

They are the new SJW pets.

Fair enough

>her

I really, really fucking hate bad UI in games so I do love the improvements they made to picking up items and such.

It's amazing how many quests are "kill everybody at X location" though. There is no variety. The core gameplay got so old so quickly.

>bans people who question her from even looking at her mods

So?
I do that to. Ungrateful idiots can fuck off.

Wow, really glad I don't support them and their scummy business tactics.

ffs dont give them attention.

God havent you people learned by now?

>two titans

bet you feel silly after the 980 dropped

in all honesty with that much ram and graphical power he's probably doing very heavy graphic design/ video editing.

and that HD space too

I hate how companies bend over for SJW/leftie brownie points. Hoping the pendulum will swing back to the right soon

I thought they even Raped the dialogue options hard too

Just like India.

Indeed, fuck Fallout 4
Last good Fallout was New Vegas