Having the most sensitive skin on the tip of your penis sliced off at birth

>having the most sensitive skin on the tip of your penis sliced off at birth

Why is this crime against male sexuality so popular in the US? How are they allowed to mutilate so many people and get away with it?

What sort of person willingly lets a trained medical professional start cutting their babies with scalpels for no good reason when they're newborns?

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/statistics/Canada/
youtube.com/watch?v=ICA0unULh50
jurology.com/article/S0022-5347(15)05535-4/pdf
circwatch.org/jenn-bossio-confirmed-foreskin-most-sensitive-part-of-penis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration#Methods_and_devices
youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
youtube.com/watch?v=EYRKorURMJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow such an original thread, made me think

>South Korea but not North Korea

But.. how?

more jews, blacks and muslims there

Protestants

Huh Canada cuts their dicks off too? I didn't know that.

>arab french immigrant reporting in

shouldn't you be out contributing to the collapse of europe or something?

Cutting of their balls and dicks completely in the red marked area would solve so many problems. Population gets older and older, economy will collapse and they all die off. Overpopulation, jews and war mongering faggots all dead.

So, cutting your pee pee is the reason that the world is turning to shit huh?

Please stop posting this autistic fallacy of a map, one colour shouldn't encompass 60% of data.

Don't care. Anticutters are the most vitriolic group on the internet and, like Trump protestors, I want nothing to do with them.

Here in America, whites give us shit for piercing our children's ears when they're babies, but see no problem with circumcision. Why are cumskins so hypocritical?

My step father had a circumcision when he was in his 40s. I asked him why, because my intentions were to not perform the procedure for any future sons I may have, and he told me the extra foreskin would get sore when he had sex with my mother. They had sex frequently so that's why, and he added that having the foreskin made his penis filthier.

He concluded he would have done it earlier in his life if he knew how beneficial it was for him, so I wouldn't dismiss getting a circumcision completely, you might need it if you have a healthy sex life when you're older and your foreskin isn't cooperative.

I also asked if he felt like his penis' sensitivity had lessened after the procedure and he said it didn't.

>it's a made up story from someone who's never had a foreskin and has no clue what it's like

see, this is why it's so easy to spot, you have no way to know what you're talking about

>one colour shouldn't encompass 60% of data.
why not? There's no reason that colors need to represent similar likelihood. In fact, it's actually pretty common to have one color represent the vast majority and other colors for less frequent/common states. For example, imagine status lights:
Green: Normal (99% of time)
Yellow: Warning (1% of time)
Red: Emergency (single events only)

>0-20%
>20-80%
>80-100%

Who makes bins this large?

cirp.org/library/statistics/Canada/
>The Canadian Institute for Health Information, which in 1994 took over the national Hospital Database from Statistics Canada, reports that in fiscal 1996/97, circumcision was performed as a primary procedure on about 20 percent of Canadian male neonates, however by 2005, this had declined to 9.2 percent, which brings the genital integrity rate up to 90.8 percent.

so your map is wrong

If you're going to be emotional over this then go to tumblr. I'm just echoing what my stepfather, a man who was uncircumcised till his 40s, said after being circumcised. I'm just stating to not rule out circumcision. I personally believe men should choose for themselves if it's a necessary procedure to perform on themselves, and I have no intentions of having a circumcision done on any sons I may have.

I feel so bad for anyone who has been mutilated, literally retarded stuff

>you're emotional

I just straight up don't believe you. "His foreskin got sore" Nobody with a normal penis would express themselves like this. It's not an extra limb that hangs on the penis, it's part of the shaft when you're erect. He'd have a sore penis if anything when he would've described it.

this

Also why would an adult talk about it being cleaner when he kept it clean for decades as an adult.

I know people who got cut in their late teens/20s because phimosis and they're happier only because sex was painful before.

Maybe he received a lot of handjobs or blowjobs that began with his penis being flaccid? And maybe you have a lesser amount of foreskin so you don't need to worry?

>20-80%

Ours is actually less than 10%

so op should just delete the thread for posting an image thats wrong

jews and money.

>my pussy when I see my date has an uncircumcised penis and a fragile ego to boot

>Serbia

HOW?

not really the lighter red is a 20%-80% range
canada is only the low end of that range

Dirty willy incoming (pic)..

Are you for waiting until the kid can decide for himself at least?

Red and wide open?

>anti-RIC are the most vitriolic group on the Internet
Are you serious?

>he said it didn't.
It literally did. The foreskin has a great deal of nerve endings. Also, it protects the glans from rubbing on your underwear, which results in desensitization.

Either way, the issue is not with adults who decide to get circumcised. The issue is with newborn children undergoing a medically unnecessary, professionally unethical, and potentially disastrous (look up what happens to children with botched circumcisions, it fucks their lives up) surgery.

>mfw people like you think they should decide whether infants get part of their genitals cut off at birth

>posts a pic of the EU
>norway is not even in it

how does it feel being a living sterotype?

American colony

>looking for angles about how a made-up story could be believable

pretty big waste of time tbqhf

well the thing about this map is that 20% of some countries will mean more people than 80% of others

saw this on TV last night lol

:19

youtube.com/watch?v=ICA0unULh50

But without the foreskin the glans (head) drys out because its exposed to air all the time.

>believing bait arguments to make uncut fags feel better about their ugly dicks

jurology.com/article/S0022-5347(15)05535-4/pdf
>Findings suggest that minimal long-term implications for penile sensitivity exist as a result of the surgical excision of the foreskin during neonatal circumcision.
>Additionally, this study challenges past research suggesting that the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the adult penis.

I didn't say circumcising oneself is entirely beneficial, or has no problems.

Yes, you made it clear you're incapable of considering the other side.

Fuck. KBell used to be my waifu.

It was intended to stop masturbation because protestants.

But later it was sold as to prevent stds, then as being more attractive so it stuck in american culture and they mutilate their childrens gentitals because 'thats just what you do'.

B E S T
K O R E A

Why the hell is there such a big fucking gap? 20 to 80?

It's funny that everyone is against FGM, except the same arguments they use for make circumcision apply to female circumcision (specifically removal of the labia minora). Less surface area so reduced risk of STD contraction, easier to clean, doesn't contribute to sexual stimulation (they actually do, but so does the foreskin), and an innie vagina just looks better.

Of course, if you suggest they consider applying the same practices to little girls as they do to boys, you're labeled some sort of regressive 3rd world barbarian misogynist, and that the two procedures are completely different.

circwatch.org/jenn-bossio-confirmed-foreskin-most-sensitive-part-of-penis/

>Thanks for spoiling the fun retardedness of the thread, newfaggggggggg.

>people who profit off of circumcision has found circumsision isn't that bad

hahaha do you wear a cock ring to go with your permacucked dick also faggot?

what rationale goes through your mind as youre about to willingly let your baby son get malformed by a person who will also demand money to do it?

>anti-circumsicion website argues researcher came to the wrong conclusion in her own study
seems legit

A vagina isn't a penis.

See anything that correllates?

Enjoy your increased HIV rate.

>Jews don't care about vaginal mutilation, and can't make money off promoting it
FTFY

It even says in the results:

>The foreskin of intact men was more sensitive to tactile stimulation than the other penile sites

So, adjusting for the removal of one of the most sensitive parts of the penis, cut and uncut are just the same.

>20%-80%
What in actual fuck is this retardation?

>thinks university researchers offer circumsicions on the weekend to supplement their salaries

Stats in Serbia are bs, only muslims in the south do it and they are barely 5% of the pop.

Oy vey! You are not agaist circumcision, goy? What are you, a biggot Nazi!?

>it's a muslim defending his bronze-age philosphy post

well meme'd lad, you will notice most of western europes lower rate than cut americans, the very pic you post proves your argument is shit, fucking try harder raghead

>mfw when I see your face and my uncircumcised, superior Germanic cock goes straight flacid again

So many fucking kike shill again.

>shoo shoo

>400 dollar surgery for 5 minutes work

why on earth would anyone wanna sell that?

His post would make more sense, if he posted a map of IQ value distrubition instead.

>Why is this crime against male sexuality so popular in the US? How are they allowed to mutilate so many people and get away with it?
Because we live in a sick Jewified society.

Huh, I don't think about you at all but now I'm wondering why uncircumcised men are so obsessed with this issue.

Turkey would have to be in the red for that to work.

Stop making these threads my foreskin will never come back and I can't do anything about it!

Good. You're a well-conditioned cuck.

Better question: Why is Sup Forums so deeply concerned with cocks?

ITT: Debating circumcision without donating to foregen to let people get their foreskins regenerated or not to end this debate once and for all.

Wew

On the contrary, there's quite a lot you can do about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration#Methods_and_devices

>See anything that correllates?
Yeah Africa.

I deeply resent the fact that my parents had it done to me. Luckily its prevalence is declining.

You have the power to stop the cuck-cycle. Just don't do it to your children. Tell that jew doctor that if he comes near your son with a scalpel you'll throw him out the window.

[spoiler]don't do that you'd probably get 10 years in prison or something in your country[/spoiler]

>a mutilated vagina looks vetter
Seriously, just kill yourself. Do it, now.

Or donate to foregen and ACTUALLY get your foreskin back with its functions and sensitivities.

I was circumcised 6 days ago, if anyone is curious. Im 30 years old and had it done due to quite bad phimosis.

My pepe is still pretty swollen.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

/thread

I did not know about this, thanks for sharing.

If there's an actual medical reason to do it it's completely fine. Good luck with your dong there.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYRKorURMJE

>preferring beef curtains
You're disgusting.

Did you try stretching it first?

>step father
>sex with my mother
>frequently
>pro-circumsision
>uncircumcised is filthier
>foreskin got sore

This is bait.

Only thing I've made clear is I don't believe bullshit stories.

You can only really appreciate the damage of circumcision if you're uncut.

>retract foreskin
>walk around for a while
>head of dick rubs against underwear
>discomfort ensues

Cut guys are used to a dry, chaffed head, but the head is supposed to be surrounded by soft skin to keep it moist and soft.

Going on 10 years. I had a band of darker colour skin which I think was scar tissue, which basically meant it was unstretchable.

I had some progress, I used to not be able to retract even slightly, with just a 1 cm diameter hole showing around my urethra. With stretching I was eventually able to retract all the way past the glans, but it was extremely painful to do so and I had to be very delicate when doing it, and it took some "warming up" to get the skin loose enough.

When retracted it would still be very tight, too tight to slide up and down as it normally should.

Sounds like it was unfortunately unavoidable for you. I was curious because you hear a lot of people saying they had to get circumcised for phimosis when they hadn't even tried to stretch the skin.

It's a muslim thing

Kosovo is counted as part of Serbia in this map.

95% of 2 million do it.

You get that map.

I have no idea why the jewish doctors that make billions every year fro this simple procedure would want it to continue.

It's certainly nothing to do with the Torah instructing them to circumcise their slaves.

It does have medical benefits for some people user, at least its not uncommon.

>africa has the most circumcision and the most aids

islam's harsh punishment for adultary and faggotry has helped kep aids down in muslim countries.

Most general practitioners seem to be incredibly poorly informed these days, at least in the UK. All they seem to do is type in symptoms into their computer and read out what the computer tells them.

In my case the GP went to circumcision straight away (which I was expecting due to the scar issue) but he didn't even look at my penis, I had to prompt him. He then told me the recovery period would be 3 days. A total fucking joke, I doubt he had ever had a patient with a circumcision before.

So yeah it doesn't surprise me this happens.

This story contains shower moments between korean and american troops...

Here's advice for you, not every opposing testimony that goes against your beliefs is bait. Your paranoia is amusing, but you're not doing yourself any favors.

>Branding their slaves
>Make money while doing it

Evil geniuses. Ah well can't keep the goym dumbed down forever.

Right?

Make sure to SHARE THE WORD.

It only gives people an option.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN