White Woman Walks In Black Neighborhood: I’m Sorry Black America

>Laurella Willis’ methods are turning heads on Chicago’s South Side, CBS 2’s Audrina Bigos reports.

>“I don’t want to continue to see Black American being oppressed, and held down and killed like animals,” Willis said.

>No one put her up to this and she woke up and decided White America there’s a problem and we need to do something about it,” Wallace said.

chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/07/12/white-woman-walks-in-black-neighborhood-im-sorry-black-america/

Heh

>What a fucking stupid bitch
>Chicago’s South Side
>Ah, thanks nature!

>"we've got to treat our animals better!"

Must've had an extreme nightmare.

agree with black people
>you woke
disagree
>sleeping racist

Black american here,
No one is held down and killed except alton sterling.
Wheres the outrage at the black security guard shooting the two white faggots in the garage? Inb4 radio silence. Fuck this racebaitung woman, shell get raped by a pack of wild niggers and go full nazi in the comibg days anyway

Hope she gets raped and killed. Fuck this white guilt shit.

>americucks buying into the "i'm sorry" culckture of the UK
Oh boy.

Well, he didn't hit shit and the video didn't show what happened.

This shit is too embarrassing. White people pls stop doing this or just fucking kill yourselves already. It's physically painful to see the level of cucking that you put yourselves through. If you hate yourselves that much then just put a bullet in your head and be done with it.

>americans

Its a prank b4ro relax

for fucks sake. Stop dividing the country in Black America and White America. Communities are segregated according to their wealth. It just happens to be that a higher percentage of blacks are poor and unenducated.

She'll be formally introduced to the BBC
held down and bred like animals

>woman

Looks like a dude to me

Respect Zhe's Pronounce you bigot!

>Senator Armstrong goes out to eat

Okay wait wait wait... I just watched the video. It doesnt even look like a white woman. It doesnt even look human, looks like one of them pokemon. Is this one of them pokemon go things you gotta catch?

>Fuck this white guilt shit.
Slow down there, cowboy. If it weren't for white guilt we couldn't have gotten a Kenyan born Marxist muslim as president now could we?

School me, not sure where it's from.

that's a woman ?
she should feel sorry for herself

Did she get stabbed when she went into the ghetto. Cause actual niggers hate cowardice.

hopefully she gets shot

>white people are this cucked

source?

She should do it at night next time

white women are the biggest cucks I swear. WE got this shit in america, and then in europe, they are all smiling while they force their kids to pray in mosque and are disgusted to see a white couple with white children

its like someone hacked into their naturally maternal and kind ways, and then switched it to "only for brown people and not you own"

>white

Metal Gear Risng:Revengeance. Senator Armstrong is the main antagonist

Ty
No idea m8