Ron Paul says America will disintegrate like the USSR And Trump is a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=HVNT4Skbb0c

Do you still support this guy pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2013/05/28/ron-paul-launching-new-website-after-united-nations-dismisses-his-domain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump is a shill

He's right you know.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANNA BE PRESIDENT

Sup Forums has changed since 2011-2012

wut chnged is tht im noa plowin ur moms cunt hole nugGa

Jesus, just imagin him being elected president in 2012, he would have died in office

>implying Sup Forums isn't sticking for Trump because he's basically a walking meme

Trump is a very slightly better smelling piece of shit than Hillary.

Obviously if I were American I'd vote with all my fucking hands for Trump, just because otherwise it'd be Hillary, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a shill and such.

But what choice do you have when he's forced on you?

Yes. We have.

Ron Paul is senile and autistic. He was never relevant. He was literally ignored completely when he ran.

Every true Sup Forumstard knows that Paul > Trump.

This place was sadly invaded by Trumpshills around half a year ago and most of the board were stupid enough to fall for the hype.

Don't get me wrong, he's far better than that sociopath Hillary. By it's not as if Trump isn't a lying piece of shit as well.

This is Sup Forums.

Donald Trump is a walking meme.

It's not about trumpshills, it's about memes.

>around half a year ago

It was around this time Trump mad his infamous WALL speech and suddenly the Trump shills came out in full force here. His support has declined somewhat since the AIPAC speech.

That's because most people on Sup Forums have no sense of nuance and it's always just da joos. A single monolithic entity.

Ron Paul is the creepy college professor who hunts Bigfoot in his free time and gives speeches about cryptids.

His shining moment to me was when asked in 2012 about building a wall at the boarder. He replied.

"I do not support a wall, not because it keeps people out, but stops citizens from getting out of America"

He is a whack job and because of it, even if he does come up with a good point or 2, he fucks it up the next sentence talking about his bigfoot expeditions again

paul says he likes bernie. even tho bernie sanders gutted his audit the fed bill. - he's irreverent and not the mouth piece of Sup Forums anymore.

desu the establishment thinks the same thing about Trump. Only Trump is this massive idiot and Paul is a cranky old grandpa. The only difference is the build wall meme and the fact that America is more full of hate in 2015-16

Well, hes right to a degree.

Our economy is service-based. Its all dependent on shuffling money around and musical chairs. That is inherently unsustainable. On the other hand, automation is on the rise, leading to a society no longer dependent on human labor for economic growth.

Where does the workforce go from here? Well they can't be squeezed any more than they are, and someone has to pay for the automated production of goods. This is going to lead to serious income reform, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

True, but there is nothing better. Retarded people can't find better replacement so they believe they can change with voting. This is all planned from the beginning

As long as Trump doesnt touch my guns, I will vote for him over Hillary.

After watching Trump on Bill O'Reilly I'm starting to agree. He didn't stuck to his guns at all and he started saying cucked shit like "well we need to be more understanding we don't know what problems face black communities, we need to help them economically". Now he says his wall is "virtual". He won't answer any questions directly, its like watching Loretta Lynch in the congressional hearing. Trump is a fag and I hope the RNC takes the reigns with a decent candidate.

this
can't stand their cringe, either
imagine how embarassed Trump would actually be if he met one of them

I'm now a #cruzmissile

>Feinstein
What makes him so great are the other 492 sucessful business he owns.

libertarianism is retarded.

BNP >UKIP

UKIP is redundant now anyway.

have you followed Ron's suggestion and converted all your savings in silver and gold?

Ron Paul is right,Trump is an authoritarian statist ex-Liberal controlled opposition .

Yeah...Watching the Jews pretend Ron Paul wasn't winning and the complete media black out on Paul changed us.

You're a faggot

Trump could literally say and do anything once he gets in office, as long as his actions protect and uphold the 2nd Amendment I don't give a fuck what else he does. Citizen gun rights is literally the only issue that matters anymore.

Still better than Hillary

Ad hominem,go back to youtube.

Wont matter anyways. Obama will be the last usa president.

THIS

I support Trump only on the ground that he'll cut taxes and isn't an insane SJW.

Yes there's plenty of things wrong with him.

>This is all planned from the beginning

I don't buy it. What's happening now is unprecedented. No way would the powers that be rock the boat like this on purpose.

Reminder that Ron Paul used a globalist organization to fuck over his fanboys for some cash.
usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2013/05/28/ron-paul-launching-new-website-after-united-nations-dismisses-his-domain

>Lolburgs will defend this.

I'm not a libertarian

> America will disintegrate like the USSR
That`s the plan.

>America will disintegrate like the USSR

As a foreigner I cannot simply envision that happening. Even Russia has better chance to disintegrate, let alone EU.

WE
WUZ
LIBERTARIANS

I'd rather have Trump running the show than Hillary. We already know what she's capable of. Trump, on the other hand, is a wildcard. He can be a good, average, or bad president. Nobody knows because this is the first time he's seriously jumped in the political field. We know he's right with his predictions of the recent wars post-9/11 and how every trade deal has managed to screw over the average American.

>America will disintegrate like the USSR
This is a bad thing? When you have a group of states with vastly differing ideas of how things should be run, and you force them into some ridiculous union whose leaders don't give a flying fuck about individual state interests, you will get inevitable tension and instability. Exactly like what's happening to the EU, for that matter.

NWO coming soon to a theater near you. You're just in time too. You've got a front row seat to the show!

It's not that we disagree by enlarge with ron paul and his positions on the issues

He's had his turn, he's been swept under the rug by the media. he didn't know how to fight the ZOG machine like Trump does.

Now he's bitter about the whole ordeal and possibly jealous (which is understandable), that's his problem, not ours.

Ron Paul will always have a place in our hearts. It's like during the last days of the Republic...Everyone knows that Cicero was based af, yet Cicero hated Caesar with a passion...

He is spot in that USA is just like U.S.S.R a highly corrupt, bureacratic mess that has sold out to special interests and corporations. However, Trump is the only person that fix it.

god this lady interviewing him is such a cunt

she asks questions, then he tries to speak and she's just like "yeah....uh-huh.....right......right...."

The South will rise again.

this was the day the tea party started :)

America won't disintegrate like the USSR
There are going to be second civil war

Ron paul says trump is a shill becuase his degenerate son didn't get the nomination

I am not a #shillforhill

Ah yes the automation will take all jobs meme
A hundred years ago the majority of Americans worked on farms and they had the same memes back then
"In a few years, all jobs will be done by machinery!"

vote johnson