Richest In History

Meet Mansa Musa I of Mali – the richest human being in all history.
With an inflation adjusted fortune of $400 billion
#2 The Rothschild Family – $350 Billion
#3 John D. Rockefeller – $340 Billion
#4 Andrew Carnegie – $310 Billion
#5 Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov – $300 Billion

>dig up some rocks
>trade them for the medieval equivalent of Air Jordans
Sounds about right

These inflation adjustments are complete bullshit and you know it.

Also

WE

LIKE WATERMELONS

>Being owner of a slaver empire is how you become the richest man in the world.
What did they mean by this?

Also, if there were so many rich men in Africa being Kangz, how come dey so poor now? Dey wuz da richest, what happen?

Augustus Caesar's estimated net worth was roughly $4.6 trillion.

obviously the whites didn't know how to impose slavery properly while a dude in a desert could.

colonization fucked their continent up.

I read that Crassus was valued at a couple trillion as well.

then why isn't he on any list? just googling richest man in history the first result is musa of mali?

he broke the meme!
the complete madman!

Oh yeah?
You Brits let millions more Indians die than Africans while exacerbating famines, and while they may still be shitting on the streets, they're objectively more developed than Africa after having longer, and arguably more detrimental colonization taking place.

Are you a nigger, mate?

pretty sure countries like south africa,Namibia,Angola,Kenya & Tanzania is more developed than most parts of india.

OG nigga rich, used slaves to mine tons of gold then blew it flashing cash over Africa

and yet it couldnt have 99.9% of the average american comodities. The only thing he probably had was unlimited whores.

he was the first baller in history the dude was so rich he ruined the economy of most countries he visited.

Is this a joke? Those countries are being absolutely ravaged by drought. They are not nearly as well developed as most parts of India.

>colonization fucked their continent up.

Meanwhile America survived a civil war that killed 620,000 people, and tore apart the entire nation,a world war, a depression, another world war but managed to still get to the moon less than 100 years later. Quit making excuses you shiftless niggers and fix your own shit.

This proves that niggers can't manage wealth for shit. Except for #5, which was executed by lefties.
The descendants of the rest are still very wealthy.

Dems real shekels too, gold and silver.

Where are those trillions in shekels now?

Mansa Musa
>amass a fortune from the african slave trade
>use slaves to mine precious metals
>disrupt economies throwing his gold around
>coins the term 'nigger rich'

He was only rich because he lived deep in Africa and there were no white people around to steal his gold

The two aren't comparable. You are comparing a war to the equivalent of giving cavemen nuclear weapons and modern medicine. Sub Saharan Africans were not socially developed enough to actually utilize modern technology properly, as a result they stopped dying off at the same rate due to modern medicine but kept up their previous birth rates causing a population explosion. Furthermore their countries were given no thought and involved randomly mixed and divided tribes some of which held extreme animosity towards each other due to colonial policies. So with massive exploding populations and need for more land living within the same country as a people they hated and modern weapons conflicts and genocides were practically guaranteed to happen.

come back when you reach a trillion nigger

Your whole post basically amounts to saying blacks weren't ready to be given 1st world treatment.

I think you're missing his point.
While you're undoubtedly right that comparisons leave out a lot of important nuances, his point was that developed white and asian countries have historically endured devastation that would be used by leftists as historically-determining factors if those countries were underdeveloped.

At least on an elementary level, development is typically understood as being driven by cultural factors, like ethics.

south africa is. most of those african countries I listed have a higher life expectancy than India.

my zimbabwean gardener is a trillionair

>#2 The Rothschild Family – $350 Billion

>people still believe this
it's 10's to 100's of trillions.

My nigga.

>Wealth was literally equal to the entire budget in one year in Rome

HOW CAN PLEBS EVEN COMPETE?

we are being flooded by British pensioners here.

Is this the "Rich Nigga" that is referenced in so many rap songs?

thats a portuguese guy

First of all, India's population is about 10 times as much as the sum of the populations of all of the countries you listed.

Secondly, India has a higher HDI than most of them. Even with the marginally higher HDI of a couple of the countries you listed, India is still objectively more developed. In terms of infrastructure and military, India is doing a lot better. While its poverty is horrendous, it has only been improving, and it still took the brunt of colonialism, with 10 times the population.

So back to the point, if colonialism is the cover-all excuse for why a country isn't doing so well, why is a country that was treated so abominably, with the deaths of many millions due to famine while it was colonized, doing so much better today? Colonialism is such a lazy excuse for underdevelopment.

kek

What about Barão de Maua? He was pretty fucking rich. Some even say he was richer than the Rockefellers .

Untrue. Quadrillion is a more accurate estimate of their networth.

india would be infinitely better if the brittish ruled them for 50 more years.

What about Augustus Caesar? He personally owned all of Egypt. Was worth around 4.6 trillion in today's money.

There networth is whatever 7 Billion people's lives are worth

He was also a racist PoS so why should we care?

why do you force us to hate sweden?

You're dense as fuck if you think the Rothschild and Rockefeller families are worth the figures you have stated.

Emperor Augustus was worth a few trillion dollars. He personally owned the Treasury of Egypt.

Crassus was also filthy fucking rich from "building" his real estate empire.

This makes me cringe. It's obviously the product of a butthurt white virginal 13yo. Racism comes from many sources. It's not just white, you stupid fucked. And anyone who knows anything about the history of slavery knows that Africans were involved. Please reserve this graphic only ever for cringe threads in the future.

>Mansa Musa
He was hated by the people of Timbuktu for fiscal irresponsibility, also
>Mali ''''Empire''''

>The Rothschild Family – $350 Billion
your fucking ignorance is baffling. their wealth is immeasurable because they own the entire banking system in the world.

Oh nevermind someone already posted them both

>Augustus
>Owned the Roman Empire at its greatest
>Romans controlled world economics at the time
>All of the infrastructure the Roman Empire built up to this point plus the infrastructure on the land they captured (Pyramids etc.)
>All owned by him
>Not the richest man if all time

>Mansa Munsa
>Ruled a shitty empire at its time
>Just owned a ton of slaves
>Built a mud castle while Renaissance architecture is dominating europe
>Richest man alive

We wuz rothschilds n sheeit

Oh I forgot Crassus can compete with Augustus when it comes to money

Augustus is estimated to be worth $4.6 Trillion while Crassus is worth $1-2 Trillion

>got rich using black slaves

FUNNY ISN'T IT