ITT: Confess Your /sp-Related Sins

I'll start
I never post in the generals of sports that I genuinely like because I'd rather act retarded in the generals for sports I dislike.

prostagma

i like trolling dumb brazilians.

i tasted my own semen once but i didn't swallows it and then i washed my mouth with soap

I played college football and bet on the games I played in

I sometime watch handegg games.

what does semen taste like?

I have a key chain from Penarol, a beer cup from Nacional, a wrist band from penarol and bottle opener from Nacional.

you should cum in your own mouth to find out
mine tastes a bit salty and it's sticky

Fritomos

the sin here is obviously posting in generals

Like a stale meme

Like bagged sand

I am a Patriots, Man U, Warriors, and Yankees fan and only claim Yankees so ppl say I don’t bandwagon

I like the Warriors and Barcelona.

You can't be forgiven. You can't even be real.

i actually watch and enjoy sports

i started to ironically support man city for a meme but now i find myself liking them more than my old team (arsenal)

I was a genuine Dolphins fan since the 90s. I finally disowned them around 2013 because I couldn't handle New England anymore.

If they ever won a division again, I would celebrate and act like I had always been there.

>Man U.

Get a load of this faggot.

I enjoy both JUSTposting and cuckposting

cuck

I did too in 2015. Sometimes you have to leave things in the past.

I rarely ever wake up early enough to watch soccer matches, I just follow scorelines and transfer rumors to shitpost. The last match i watched was Arsenal 3-3 Liverpool sometime around Christmas

>The last match i watched was Arsenal 3-3 Liverpool sometime around Christmas
Thats really not so bad desu, and it was a great game. Some football fans legit watch far less.

I used to post on Sup Forums

how long did it take before you realised they were retarded?

I was born in a shit hole country

we all were

i dont like to drink at live sporting events. I prefer to watch the game intently.

not me

I wasn't talking to you pinche maricon

I only don't drink at games because I'm a poorfag and I also don't want to fight the lines.

i purchase legitimate stadium booze and also sneak some in because i’m a degenerate alcoholic

I dont have a favorite team, just teams I disklike bayern or any team that refballs other teams.

I only really follow the NFL because my friends do. I'm not that passionate about it
Discovered a passion for boxing though, need to make some boxing friends

Alot of games come on here around 7-8 am. I'm not getting up that early on a weekend, I usually don't get to sleep till about 1 or 2 am on any given day as it is.

That particular match came on at like 3 pm so I could actually watch it.

>having friends
wew

i haven't been doing cardio

I only pay attention to baseball when the playoffs arrive.

>162 games

I am a broncos fan, but i sometimes pretend to be a niners fan because i really like Jimmy G

I really wanted America to qualify for the World Cup

I dont get this meme.

I think I'm abandoning the Galaxy to bandwagon LAFC this year

I know like feet thanks to this board

I'm a tripfag who samefags