Yfw Sup Forums is literally the worst board on Sup Forums

>yfw Sup Forums is literally the worst board on Sup Forums.

>that fucking flag

Sup Forums is unironically the best board

>yfw butthurt amerigoblins from Sup Forums get absolutely BTFO and come here making butthurt threads

This my face when this happens, please show me yours

bant is just int but better desu

Hey sexy slutboy

>hey guys we can drive out Sup Forums by being more cancerous than they are.
What did he meme by this?

>What did he meme by this?

>bant
Sup Forums with a different name

t. Never visited bant.
It’s literally the best board for funposting

>v
>soc
>b
>pol
cmon now
int is bad
but it isnr even close to the worst

Sup Forums is as bad as Sup Forums at this point if not worse.
Sup Forums is full of bots
/soc/ is just desperate guys looking for one fat girl that will sleep with them(no different than interpals general)
Sup Forums is bad if you don't hide reddit threads.

Bant is worse

yeah it's pretty shite

It's called chemo, you disgusting piece of shit newfriend.
I'd be willing to wager that at least 80% of the burger fagets on this board and at least 99% of the scum on Sup Forums only found out about Sup Forums at some point during 2014, with the whole gamergate and Clapistani election marathon.

you haven't been to many of the smaller boards, have you
either that or you're a Sup Forumslutant who's butthurt over the fact that this is a BLACK board

that fucking disgusting amerindian face again

It is. Not even joking. Fuck this board. Why I spend 90% of my time on here I'll never know.

looks just like an american

This board is pretty unbrowseable.

Sup Forums is like the only board left that's strictly memes and banter. Every other board is infested with alt-right american faggots that never shut the fuck up about politics, normalfags and newfags.

I dont know what your journey has been like but mine has been Sup Forums then Sup Forums then /r9k/ then very briefly and years before the last american election Sup Forums followed ultimately by Sup Forums. I hardly ever browse other boards now. Keep in mind I've been on Sup Forums since I was 15 back in 2008. Somewhere along the lines I tried giving Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /fit/ a try but they're fucking awful.

>strictly memes and banters
so that's considered the better board??
Sup Forums is supposed to be about languages and international culture. and those retarded bants and memes belong on /bantz/. ffs, they specifically created a board for that.

>retarded bants
Fucking hell, can we get Americans rangebanned permanently already?

>I come to Sup Forums for serious discussion
literally kill yourself

el peruANO

>Why don't the people drop a culture that has been an integral part of the board for years because chinkmoot made a contention place for poltards.

look at these triggered kids. fuck off to bantz. did you notice how many of these "bantz" threads were deleted today? you mad, faggots? hahahahaha. kys

t. wh*Toid devil

Have seen worse.

>Everyone thinks you're a fag
>you mad, faggots? hahahahaha. kys
wew lad

Every board you go on eventually becomes the "worst board". Once you are on one board for long enough you realize how shit they all are, each is just shit for a different reason.

Sup Forums for example is shit because almost every second thread is a "general" so no one really discusses anything with anyone other than their countrymen, and because almost every other thread (this included) is some weak, only vaguely on topic, bait about race or a particular country.

Personally though, i'd say /r9k/ is the worst board. Really shouldn't have been brought back. Absolute delusional cancer that seeps into every other board with their moronically warped sets of beliefs.

>Int worst board
>Not Sup Forums or Sup Forums
???

this from a fucking leaf, literally the most hated shitposting flag on this board. and he is lecturing me about how Sup Forums should be.

as for other flags, most of the "bantz" here are absolutely retarded "shart in the mart" tier posts. because most of you are fucking underage morons, neets and blue color hicks incapable of producing any witty bantz. all i see it is autistic screeching and obsession with whiteness.

oh yeah, and these mongoloid spurdofags. pure shit. got rangebanned recently. pretty sure will be rangebanned soon again.

mods are racist so they ban mongoloid

Get the fuck outta here then you autistic faggot we're the best posters on this site.

>I fucking hate this place but keep coming here
That's you

>with the whole gamergate
GG was banned from Sup Forums in 2014 doofus

banning mongoloids isn't racist
it is like saying squishing a roach is animal cruelty

what the fuck
american man is racist too
fuck you america nigger country

>chemo
lmao cocky faggots actually think that they are capable of changing this board by posting cancer non-stop in a totally random manner with a bunch of kids and bandwagoners just posting random autistic shit because it is lmao muh clever bantz.

Ayase is cute, CUTE!
>tfw she will NEVER slap you

It literally isn't, but we could use some jannys to delete all those ""'''''banter""""" threads and the gay shit. And perhaps some of the generals.

*for an american

>you mad, faggots? hahahahaha. kys
Are you alright?

This

this very VERY much

a lot of the small boards are alright. better memes and far better discussion.

The only good boards on this shithole of a site are Sup Forums, /o/, /ck/, /fit/, /out/ and /an/.
Sup Forums was good to mess around before Sup Forumsedditors infested it and turned it into even bigger cancer.
Sup Forums is terrible, every third thread is a general and the "epic" banter is utterly stale

How bout you fuck off to reddit you lowlife Balkan shitskin?

>they're starting to suspect something is amiss

whatcha gonna do about it, fuccboi

>EU is probably less than 50% white
>LOL America le 52%
?

what

There are serious threads and shitposting threads on int. If you can't discern the difference by the OP you should leave

Do europeons not know about White states and how our states and regions are comparable to their nations and our nation is comparable to their political union....?

The most depressing thing about int is that you realize we're all shitposting autistic garbage, no matter what nation your from. How can you get a taste for what Germans are really like when the one youre talking to spends 12 hours of his day alone on his computer? If it wasn't for the flags, local politics, and all the generals were translated, you couldn't even really tell what country someone was posting from, because WERE ALL FUCKING TRASH

ooooooooo burned hard

i'm nibble rig :DD

int is useless

lmfao thirdie subhumans