What China is doing in the spratly islands is objectively worse than any genocide to ever occur

What China is doing in the spratly islands is objectively worse than any genocide to ever occur.
Agree or disagree
>pic related those white streaks are the combined mucus of millions of dieing corals
The spratly islands have long been known has a major source for all the coastal areas in the South China Sea, most fish dependent part of the world.
The dredging has covered the sea in plooms of dust that smother marine life and contain heavy metals.
The damage is done and the reefs will not return in humanities life time. China cannot be allowed to establish dominance here to "reclaim" more "land" and to put even more fishing pressure on a heavily expoilited region that just lost a good deal of its production.

They don't care. They won't stop. Nothing you post or say or do will ever make them stop.

Nothing can stop China.

If the Philippines, Australia, Thailand and Vietnam have a problem with Chinas expansion they are welcome to engage in bilateral talks.

Otherwise they can just stay mad until they become Chinas vassal states.

says fat bastard who nuked half of pacific

Americas navy can now before China establishes de facto control.
if America ever needs to be the world police it's now, UNCLOS needs to be inforced, Not just in the SCS either.

Me?

America is too worried about gender to do something.

Somebody stop this guy

>a leaf

one "unexplained natural phenomenon" and this piece of shit is gone.
they wont even see it coming.

>amerifat concerned about corals
Lel, I'm deeply touched.

Man, if we exterminated everyone in China, poo land and hue land (and Africa obviously), nature would be very happy.

Don't you worry about that, shit is about to go down and the population will be severely reduced.

Nature always wins.

China must take it's claim in the region. Fuck Obama. What the fuck does he have to do with South china sea politics? This is just imperialism as always.

It's a regional issue.

Is this a natural phenomenon?
No, it's not you retard, looks like it got a long fine for hundereds of thousands of years

Name one country that hasn't destroyed a natural environment or made a species go extinct.

Don't be retarded.
Get off your high horse and realize that there is no them and only us.
Don't personify nature.

>West Philippine Sea

FTFY

Bhutan, anyways that wasn't the point of the post and doesn't make the PRCs actions any less deplorable.

>because I meant "nature would be happy" literally

Then the Chinks better finish building that island by January, because the hammer will be coming down. They've got away with this kind of shit for too long. China will find itself surrounded by a well armed Japan, Phillippines, etc.

>because I implied I think personification is literal.
I know what you meant but it bugs me.

also
>one country
Please don't look at systemic issues with a reductionist paradigm.

There are 5 airports on those islands. Occupied by Republic of China, Malaysia, People's Republic of China, Philippines and Vietnam.

Dozens of those islands have man made harbors,
Everyone dredge...

< Pic related

>Chinese will defend this

What does that have to do with China dredging he seafloor and building 22 sq miles of new islands?
this completly destroyed an ought to be MPA and imperiled the lively hoods of 10s of millions(conservative estimate) of de Asians that depend on the productivity of the South China Sea. The situation will worsen with time. And that is completly ignoring the geopolitical ramifications of letting China defy international law and do whatever they want.

>SCS will look like this under Chinese control

< Rancudo Airfield on Thitu Island Philippines.

dredging is need to build those.

All countries dredging the seafloor. no exception.

You are just saying "every else is doing it so it's fine" over and over.
That's irrelevant to the conversation you fucking retard.

Wake island. also dredging.

better than defending israel

may be the us should stop dredging?

muslim diaspora detected

chinese diaspora detected

Thats just the red river, its regularly turned red/brown due to heavy rains washing out sand/silt upstream. Just as the yellow river regularly turns yellow due to different sand/silt after mountain rain.

americans are hypocrites, this isn't news to anyone.

>You are just saying "every else is doing it so it's fine" over and over.

Yes, i said "every else is doing it".
But no I never said "it's fine".
learn to read please.

Then why are you making a huge fucking deal telling me things I already know?

I agree in nearly every instance.
The natural systems that support us need to remain in tact. And without our natural heritage the remaining real human beans will be converted into unhumans.

¨wake island is not an artificial island, and i don't think they are dredging there.

I can't read mine.
BTW, don't know the US actually nuke a few islands?

Hey, I served on that ship.

Some countries don't give a shit.

Who fucking cares.

>defy international law

oh noes! the absolutely gutless and toothless UN will come after me. china is doing what its doing because it knows it can get away with it.

the end-times are at hand, friends.

I know several Marshallese families in America on reparations, and would know regardless. So yes, it was a terrible crime that makes my blood boil, one of countless others.
Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish with this scapegoating?

man made harbor need dredging always.
sand as soil are need to build airfield.

Thats not dredging seafloor and building huge islands on top of coral.

Well I’m just happy that we legally BTFO them by diplomatic means. I know that won’t stop China from taking over those islands but I’m just happy atm.

wake island is(was) a coral atoll.
So dredging coral off the seafloor?

Until le trump of course

god damn living in an island like this would be comfy

>It's a regional issue.

Hang yourself.

>put even more fishing pressure on a heavily expoilited region

From what I understand why want to kick all the non-Chinese fishermen out.

Coral Attols are natural formations
Yes they dredged the harbor but that isn't burying entire reefs.

Read it again you fucking mongoloid.

Dick waving and having to compensate because no one can actually see a Chinamans penis without a high powered electron microscope.

Information can be transferred across the globe in a second, regional issues are exceedingly rare. This is certainly not one of them, learn 2 causality and connectivity.

yeah until it sank or you ran out of fishsticks

You have awful English, Ping Ling.

China can ignore international law, but no other country will recognize their claims if the UN tribunal rejects it.

Which means China will have to use force to actually change anything - which they won't.

Yeah, I already realized that I misunderstood him. But thanks for pointing that out. Still retarded.

Can we please nuke the chinese out of existance already

>I know that won’t stop China from taking over those islands

The islands are irrelevant.

It's all about the 200 miles of surrounding seas.
Which China cannot take over if nobody recognizes their claim.

I like this one.
The biggest? island type thing in South China Sea.

They have enough nukes to be a problem.

Unless they can establish de facto military control before we can stop them.
Which they are actively doing.
And the UN did reject China and China hasn't stopped

nobody cares you peta faggot. you can get on a boat and confront them if you want but you wont ever be seen again

I was born in Hong Kong, never set foot in mainland china.

They islands are extremely relevant, Chinese trawlers will have the resources completly stripped in two years. And the ecosystem is already under severe stress. This is providing the primary source of protein for millions of people.
China did the same thing on the west African coast and all around the world.
The Chinese government thinks it is the sole heir to the global commons.
And the islands hold great strategic postion in a sea were 5 trillion dollars in trade passes through every year.

Look at all these "redpilled" motherfuckers all of sudden ready to go to work over leftist environmental bs.

If you have a problem with imperialism, that's what you should focus on. Too bad this is hard to do without sounding like a hypocrite. So we're resorting to sjw tactics?

So? You are still shilling for the PRC.

Wow it's somehow exponentially worse when it's not the UAE making artificial islands and it's the Chinese doing it. Go correct the record elsewhere stupid

>UN
>good for anything other than ((((recommendations)))) and being [deeply concerned]

Well I am a leftist environmentalist.
That being said you have to have one hell of a shit worldview to think environmentalism is a partisan issue.

Environmentalism is not a partisan issue. Using it as a tool to drum up possible nuclear war when this thread details examples like the UAE is a partisan tactic.

t. Gukki Richenizher

Just pointing out the double standard.

The UAE island building makes my blood boil too.
That being said, this is objectively worse because
>The spratly islands have long been known has a major source for all the coastal areas in the South China Sea, most fish dependent part of the world.
We are talking about over 500 species of coral, by comparison the Caribbean only has 68.
They are building islands on top of what should be a world heritage site.

But I don't hold that double standard, how many times do I need to tell you that?

You can be edgy all you like, but UN tribunals like these are preventing wars.

Also friendly reminded that the UN could have prevented the Iraq war, and thus ISIS and the mass migration wave hitting Europe. - cuck.

>Hongcouver-poster detected.

Everyone knows the chinese don't care for life, not even their own.

Why are you all surprised?

>drum up nuclear war
That is reactionism to an environmental disaster and speaks for the person saying it, not environmentalism in general.

Again I can't read your mine.
You writing seem one-sided thought.

And how much pollution will a couple of sunk American carriers cause?

Those things are nowhere near as impregnable as America thinks.

Why did america fuck up so bad letting commies take china and half of europe. Nazies and japanes empire would have been so much better.

This fucking line on your dumb map is from so long ago that you look like faggots for suggesting it should be honored.

No words will get it back. If your military can conquer it it belongs to you.

The coral should have known better than to be located in a key strategic location tbqh fampai

I get you are being funny but the fucked up thing is the ecosystem services produced by those reefs are far more valuable than the location itself.

>That is reactionism to an environmental disaster and speaks for the person saying it, not environmentalism in general.

Okay? So if you're not using tactics commonly found on the left, as mentioned in my original post, why are you responding to it? I didn't say environmentalism IS bs, I said "ready to go to work [war] over 'environmentalism bs'"

If it doesn't pertain to you, why don't you shut the fuck up?

Yeah you're right, the philippines really should do something about it then because this problem doesn't concern us

>the cat is out of the bag

The US propagana everyone! Shilling at full speed ahead.

story:
>US made a decision that South China sea is serving US interests not China's terroritory as it always was
>Us got BTFO by Chink, they said the whole decision is unlawful
>US is in full damage control because the Chinks are willing to fight for this

The US hasn't even signed the treaty they are refering to....

>deebly goncerned

>thisss

state department detected

>double standard
There is no double standard.
Communist Chinese antfarms are not the equal of actual human societies. Why should they be treated the same?

Why exactly should the Red usurpers be allowed to prosper? The only reason Chinese industry exists is because we gave it to the Red devils as an act of good will to further international peace. Not so you could form The Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere 2.0.

You clearly do not understand the situation of the South China Sea. There are already American ships there 24/7 to make sure China doesn't decide it wants to invade its neighbors

Yeah the us was a bitch about UNCLOS.
I am not a supporter of the military industrial complex or my government putting protectionism before the common good. I am not shilling for the US, I am shilling for justice.

It's not about that it's about the island building, most of the damage is done.