White Refugees

We will be having a defcon 1 chimpout starting on the 5th of August. Our ruling corrupt niggers will be losing their first election and all hell will break lose.

With this in mind where should i flee to? I like hot and wet summers, and dry mild winters. I also require a functioning universal health care system with generous housing and day to day benefits. So far I have narrowed it down to Australia. Any one here has experience with sucking centerlink dry?

also would i be allowed to bring my maids and gardener?

Southern Ontario is pretty good, hot and humid summers but pretty mild winters, usually doesn't get below -20 I'd say -15 is pretty typical

Don't flee.
We will come soon.
The New Empire will come.
Get ready.
KEK wills it

mild winter=15C. I am not a penguin.

come to seattle baby
we have humid summers and mild winters
just don't move to seattle itself, but one of the suburbs

Estonia apparently has easy immigration/long term work visas you could hideout there until the purges are over.

What the fuck crazy nigger, that's summer are you crazy

pls make a huge stink about it because most westerners have no idea/don't give a shit. You can at least make your new home more vigilant even if you can't save your old one.

fuck off eskimo. its mid winter here and its freezing. you can only wear a short sleeve shirt and shorts after 11 in the morning.

If you don't like the cold then you're not white

Gotta agree with the leaf on this one, I attend uni in Arizona and one of the things I miss most about my home (New Jersey) is the cold.

Are you just now realizing hes a nog? All the talk of required gibs was a dead giveaway.

Move to Haiti jamal.

>mild winter=15C
Sounds like shitpostland is your best option then, Auckland and North New Zealand are pretty mild aswell, you could also try Singapore or Hong Kong if you don't mind being around Chinamen.

He's probably a lazy Dutchmen who wants taxes to be 90% because degenerate Europeans can't take care of themselves

i am white and skinny. i dont have the 200 pounds of fat you guys carry around as protection against the cold.

no chinks smell funny.

Maybe you're just skinny because you're a starving nigger. Why don't you go on one of those begging shows, I'm tired of seeing the same niglets for the past decade

You think the ANC is not going to win?

It's always seemed to me that Afrikaners would welcome a return to white rule, since you've been getting raped since apartheid ended

Hit up Straya, they got decent immigration laws, a number of you lot already made it over, and they've got some really nice toasty weather for the most part. >90% White too.

I'd recommend Queensland if you want the authetic Aussie experience, or the NT/WA if you like rural country bumpkin stuff.

they gonna lose pta el and maybe jhb. but they wont accept it.

look at oudshoorn, they have lost a by election there 2 years ago and just refused to leave their offices.

> hot and wet summers
> dry mild winters

Florida

> I also require a functioning universal health care system with generous housing and day to day benefits.

Florida is the exact opposite of that

Isn't the ANC just going to rig all elections like they usually do?

>wanting to escape niggers and crazies
>move to fucking Florida
yeah, nah, please don't be retarded.

I've heard that SA White women are complete whores for the black mamba cock. No White country needs MORE race traitors.

Move to an Asia country and at least racemix with a respectable race.

>I also require a functioning universal health care system with generous housing and day to day benefits.

satire?

HONORABEL MEMBAH

You could go to Chile, its pretty chill, and they do appreciate whites there.

I only know one women in my entire life that burnt the coal and she was on drugs at the time.

The cultural difference is way too big here between blacks and whites, only british and german expats fuck the blacks here.

Go to Georgia

Who will win? DA? EFF?

> t. non Floridian

I have seen 3 mixed couples in my life :)

I was thinking paraguay or uruguay. I have experience in cattle farming.

> I like hot and wet summers, and dry mild winters.

North and central mexico are good for foreiners as long they don't mess with the cartels.
You can get a good job and live on the nice side of cities with no effot at all.

The ANC will win

da will win with less than a 50% mayority with the eff as king makers.

end result will be a da anc coalition cause eff is "just too horrible to contemplate"

There's some other SA brah who's always complaining about local coalburners. Maybe he's exaggerating but surely the number of White women who've taken black cock increases if you include rapes.

Definitively Uruguay, Paraguay is an irrelevant meme nation.

Come to SC in the USA, it's not half bad, race relations are pretty good, most of the state is developing, so there's a lot of affordable housing as well as abundant land if you wanna build your own place, healthcare isn't universal, but if you're poor the state helps, it's 95*f on average during the summer, and winter is no less than 50*f, and it's a fairly libertarian state, you can own a gun if you want, and lot's of other things. As for crime, I'll just say there're more non-criminals with guns then there are criminals with them

uruguay is easy to move to for us. you just need to invest 5k $ and prove you have money to support yourself

You can own a farm here too pretty easily, and the tax rate is one of the lowest in the country

I'm not going anywhere without help. As the saying goes, I'd rather be killed in my bed than make it.

thats fucked up`

are you english?

It's just a bit of fatalistic humor. Proudly Afrikaans.

So he can get fucked by monsanto when the wind blow seeds on his property? nah

exactly this. here they dont even try to do it. they know what will happen.

What we consider a mild winter is pretty different compared to the rest of the planet friend.

i think he was being sarcastic