Ask a MOSSAD agent tasked with the subversion of online nationalism and introduction of ironic homosexuality anything

Ask a MOSSAD agent tasked with the subversion of online nationalism and introduction of ironic homosexuality anything.

will you be my Jewish bf

That depends on what you are willing to offer and sacrifice, as well as any good connections you might have.

Bump.

Do you hire foreigners for shitposting and if yes, what is the pay?

>ironic homosexuality
why?

can i get paid for gay anime rp?

I hired one very profilic poster for his skills, so far he has successfully managed to create and distribute two very powerful gimmicks in this board, and is now charged with distributing them across the site. He has been paid handsomely.

However, for reasons of both discretion and budget, we prefer to guide volunteer shitposters through subtle manipulation.

What is your opinion on the impending apocalypse?

When will Israel annex the west bank officially

Because it will eventually lead to unironic homosexuality.

No.

Ah well. It was worth a shot. Good luck fighting the good fight.

>unironic homosexuality
why?

A very good, though outdated, stick to beat Christians with in order to ensure compliance and enthusiasm. I made extensive use of a modified version back in 2012-13 to great effect.

According to the plan, around 10-15 years from now. But our prophets have been giving different predictions.

The why of it isn't my business, I am only following orders, though I can certainly see the consequential benefits.

>consequential benefits
elaborate

Traingulating

This is a fascinating topic I can spend all night discussing, but to give you a few brief points, the femenization of males will serve well to better control them and manipulate them through sexual hypnosis, as well as the ease the spread of carefully engineered diseases transmitable only through unprotected intercourse, and the blending of a majorly straight PoC male population with an increasingly sexually frustrated white female natives.

Magnificent. The surgeon is inspired!

Why is homosexuality so addictive?

So you are behind the amerimutt meme

What will happen to Israel when your plan succeeds and Europe becomes Muslim and anti Jewish?

Can we at least have a few small ethnostates?