You now remember tebowing

you now remember tebowing

*runs over OP*

i never forgot

Living proof that you can do anything as long as you pray hard enough until you play New England

HE'S A GAMER

*Takes a knee*

You now remember that chink going on a mad run in the nba

you now remembering Bradying

Is New England God more powerful than god?

This was the original Tebowing.

Thanks for giving me that touchdown god, it really means a lot!

>implying i ever forgot tebowing
it's my go-to celebration. and i don't even play football

honestly if I was god I'd starve all them lil niggas too I dunno what your pic's on about

why do you think the Judeo-Christian God is just and benevolent?

I hope he gets to the mlb just for the shitstorm him tebowing again would ensue.

whoa...

>I was there for that game

HE'S A BALLER

ALL HE DOES IS WIN

What would I do if I were God? If I were nothing but a holy and righteous God I would strike every human being on this planet dead and cast them all into hell. Find me the man that deserves the love of God. Find me the sinless man. Find me the man that isn't worthy of God's wrath. Look at the world through the lens of God's laws...if you've ever told so much as a lie before you deserve death and hell because that's how perfect God is. It's been said the greatest problem humanity faces IS the goodness of God. Humans are "sinners in the hands of an angry God."

Would this child have grown up to be sinless? Who is responsible for bringing this child into this world without the means to provide for them? God created moral agents (and provided for them) until they sinned against him and brought sin, death, sickness, wickedness, evil into the world. God doesn't owe anybody anything.

Fortunately, God is ALSO (not just) but ALSO LOVE and provided a means of reconciliation. Jesus.

Still do this in backyard football

>never forget

anybody have a higher res version of this?

HE'S A WEAPON

Tom Brady is the only true God

God that was a lame time in American history. Not even so much for him, guy was just a QB with a one hit wonder season no problem there. It was more that republican candidates felt the need to honor his heroism.

Would he be a better QB than Semen/Osweiler/Lynch?

>when he faced the pats and ran like 50 yards in the other direction

>he still did better than Andrew Luck

Even Mark Sanchez has had a more successful career lmao

damnnnnnnnnnnnnn

best post. listen up Sup Forums

what a beast

TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW

wow so deep
gonna go be atheist and do gay degenerate shit all over san francisco now

So what you're telling me is that over 75% of the world is going to hell. Nice God you got their.

>I'm so excited

tfw stayed up to 4 am to watch that game

bring Tebow back

is 24 the safety there??? what the fuck happened, you see two steelers secondary running after thomas on the most basic slant route

You've done Gods work user

question for the burgers,why he had a hard time after leaving the broncos?

was he that average?

NFL teams don't want to run a college-style offense