REEEEEE RESIGN REEEEEEE KYS

>REEEEEE RESIGN REEEEEEE KYS
>this is the average trump's response to his critiques
You're still supporting this sperg? This 69 year old aspie will be impeached in less than 1 week in office.

KYS

Remove ALL shill threads.

shouldn't you be supervising children making sneakers for Americans instead of posting on Mongolian goat herding imageboards?

She's 83 and she looks absolutely horrible. There's no need for her to resign, she's either going to die in court under Trump's presidency, or get forced out due to health issues.

>someone disagrees with me
>must be a shill
wew

>69 year old aspie

you act like either of those is a bad thing

Her mind is shot, its unethical for a sitting judge to make comments on political races. They are supposed to be unbiased.

She is 83 and clearly has mental deficiencies. She should resign and a new law written forcing these old fools into retirement by 80 at least.

shes a 90 year old jew she should resign regardless

It's funny because you're the one who is sperging and angry. As usual Trump just says what he thinks. You're the one projecting all the emotion onto it.

This is bad.

The Clinton-funded media will call for her resignation due to her lack of bias. She will be forced to resign under some archaic law that will miraculously comes to light out of nowhere, and guess what; President Shilldawg gets to pick TWO Justices. If this happens, we're royally fucked. That's why this butch needs to be stopped come November.

If you don't believe that this is their angle, riddle me this: why is Huffpo, WaPo, NPR, Jew York Times, (((Bloomberg))), and WSJ all siding with Trump over his calls for her to resign?

delet your supreme court justice.

If Hill were to win RBG could just retire anyway to give a pick.

"Im like a dog chasing cars" -The Joker

But no seriously, Trump says things in a language everybody can easily understand.

Of course im voting for him. Because if he talks like this, ill be damn surprised if i ever see him lie.

SHUT IT DOWN

>its unethical for a sitting judge to make comments on political races.
This. It's far worse than just 'unethical' for a judge in the highest court of law to say things like this

these next few years there will be major changes in the court. Ginsburg will either die or retire. So will Kennedy. Maybe even Clarence Thomas. There won't be a 2nd amendment if Trump loses

>You're still supporting this sperg? This 69 year old aspie will be impeached in less than 1 week in office.

yeah it'll be nice to see ginsburg go

It's going to be three judges for the next president, actually. Clarence Thomas is talking about stepping down.

Trump tells the truth (per usual) and here come the shills to (((((((correct))))))) the record.

>make statement on social media claiming you're right and somebody else is wrong
>people think this is how arguments are won
Doesn't he have the balls to tell her himself?
Even voting for Shilldog is better than for a wallstreet fatcat pandering to retards

(((GINSBURG)))

Better than DELTE UR AACCOUNT tbhfam.

Guess this proves her emails were full of NATO info

I imagine all our defense plans against the Russian have been read by the Russians

The thing is that the old jewess isn't anyone, she's a fucking SCOTUS. This is unprecendented, even the dems scolded her for getting out of line.

You don't understand how the supreme court works? The 2nd chief justice of the SC was forced to resign for holding public political stances

>this is a real human bean, a real clinton cuck
>this is not some character off of tim and eric
>this is real

Terrifying times we live in.

Source: Trump University

There won't be any amendments if he loses. Each amendment protects the others in some way. They will all topple like dominos if even one is taken away.

Ginsburg fucked up

meant that reply to be to the obvious shill, not op my bad bro

>ill be damn surprised if i ever see him lie.
Make sure to keep your eyes closed

Thanks for (((Correcting The Record))) ;^)

trump is a waste

the idea that the supreme court should stay out of politics and especially the presidential elections wasn't seen as controversial to the left back in 2000

>implying some Malaysian gook gives two rat's asses about Trump's tweets

Just admit it you spineless fuck.

>Even the liberal NYT is embarrassed by Ginsburg's comments, and says Trump is right about her - pic related

/thread

I must admit that the idea of a Trump-nominated SCJ that might not be in line with the Dems or Reps is intriguing to me.

(((Ginsburg)))

Scotus are supposed to be impartial. She quite literally does need to resign.