/lfc/

Information from within Leipzig this evening that Naby Keita will become a Liverpool player on Sunday.

How excited are you, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujMIyubArL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is the picture like that? it's 2018 and apparently someone is taking a picture with a damn motorola razr.

what part of anfield are you from? if you want to support filth with scum fans support dirtmund

It's a shop???? Holy fuck man, get it together.

Do you think we will *really* get Griezemann in the summer?

HE FOOKIN SLIPPED LA

I feel like it was bait.

>yfw he comes and scores 10 own goals and Liverslip get relegated

How jelly are you about us getting a dabbing baby keith?

Just another dabbing african pogba.
Poopba has done absolutely nothing in PL, so not that jelly

OUR YEAR LA

No, that's a meme started by SkyBet so dickheads give them money.

An organisation that runs a Football News/Rumours channel shouldn't also be allowed to run a betting company that takes bets on transfers desu.

Klopp wants Lemar but is reluctant to pay what Monaco want.

For some reason he is happy with our goalkeepers still.

He said he can spend Coutinho money if he wants but he doesn't want to spend it just for the sake of it. He's already started acting like Lallana can step in where Coutinho left which is BS.

Who knows what happens in summer, I guess depends on whether we get CL or not. I feel Coutinho sale is gonna come back and bite us.

how much has kloop spent now to win no trophies and be 18 points off the top of the league?

As Klopp said Cout was not really his type of player. Slow as fuck. Lallana fits our heavy metal system better. Plus spending 90Mil on Lelmar would be stupid.

Club has made £5m profit on transfers since Klopp took over (£60m profit if you don't include Keita yet), and he got us back in CL and competing in the top 4

I don't care about profit/loss. how much has he spent on players?

>I don't care about profit/loss. how much has he spent on players?

Is he even good?

Why would you care about how much was spent but not on profit/loss?

>that brainlet feel when more than 1 figure makes your head hurt

>gooks

Sushi is shite by the way la

youtube.com/watch?v=ujMIyubArL8

just tell me how much!

I bet it is almost as much as mou. kloip made his name by not spending money. he seems to have been exposed and now has to buy players.

Thank God you will never be in charge of the finances of a business

Why don't you go park the bus somewhere, gook manc scum!? You're a little man and a fake.

flop

It's interesting to see Klopp being so open. Sounds like Coutinho just said "I'm not gonna play again no matter what".

There was talk Klopp wanted rid in summer, but owners didn't want to look weak after Barcelona tried to publicly bully them, so they held on.

>haha mou spent £250m
>lol pep spent £400m
>chelshit oil money hoho

kloup spends £250m for no trophies and you bandwagoning babies talk about net spend.

Go and commit sudoku you boring fucker

Looks like Keita is playing for Leipzig today.

why this jap isnt walking on

Naby Keita has informed Leipzig he wants to play his last game against Schalke.

Hasn't Keita been performing poorly this season and got sent off a few times?

Then again we have needed a midfielder with some power and determination since Mascherano left.

Henderson and Can are too fucking weak, they just get walked over by strong teams.

When we choked against Sevilla henderson made 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0 blocks in the entire match

Looks like its happening

It's our year la, innit?

>spurs
>arse
Have fun in Europa la's

I thought nips are supposed to be good with numbers

I`d like for Keita to come in and possibly one of the other rumored midfielders like Strootman, although any other deal is likely to be in the Summer.
A keeper would be ideal but with Butland being a name in the hat you just know >we will end up buying another Karius.

Isn't Keita a retard and not that good

He was pretty great last season, if he has the potential Klopp can put him back to work.

thats an american expat, they have a bunch of illiterate army kids over there

terrible dab what a fucking aspie

We want aspies though none of these marketing frauds more concerned with perfect their azonto

About 120-130m of what you're claiming has played a grand total of 1 game (the other isn't even confirmed yet) and you're talking about trophies?

walk on

Black's typically never do well at Liverpool and a lot of them turn out to be trouble personalities that leave the club after a few seasons... I predict this will be a waste of money.

>chelshit

win tomorrow and we go 3rd la

HOLY SHIT JUST SEEN KEITA IN A LIVERPOOL KIT AS A 12 YEAR OLD.

Apparently his da is Guinean number one fan

Hi, is this the /rape/ victims general?

>pooto

poor(to) bantz m8

Any news?

>more nigger to liverpool

???

Who is Johnny Barnes, Clyne. Babel wasn't half bad.....errr....holy fuck I can't think of any other liverpool blacks who didn't have shit attitude.

Maybe glen johnson. Studge could been seen in different lights I suppose.

Remember when the livershit pr people tried to spin the qtnho transfer saga in the summer as qtnho being a victim of Barcelona's transfer tactics to keep the customer happy? Shit was pathetic looking back at it.

No?

Liverpool not giving up hope of beating Bayern Munich to signing of Leon Goretzka
The Reds believe that the German international has not yet committed his future

kek

explain this shit Amriika. all I remember is Farca trying to low ball us with 100m while offering 150m for Dembelel.

You bring dishonor to the house of Wenger

Mane and Salah seem like nice guys. I love Liverpool! Owo :DD