ISIS plotting Attack on Olympics

>"An ISIS plot to attack French athletes taking part in this summer’s Olympics in Rio has been exposed thanks to a TYPO, it has been reported.

A top French spy was reporting to a parliamentary inquiry, held in secret, into the horrific terror attacks inflicted on the nation in 2015.

But when a public report about the hearing came out, a reference to a suspected ISIS plot to kill delegates to the Rio Olympics involving a Brazilian jihadist was struck from the record - but a follow-up question about it was not."

General Christophe Gomart, the director of military intelligence, was outlining how the agency he leads, the DRM, contributes in the fight against terror by detecting foreigners who might lead terrorist actions in France.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/typo-spys-terror-report-exposes-8413071

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/noticia/2016/07/comissao-de-terrorismo-francesa-revela-plano-de-ataque-do-ei-na-rio-2016.html

exame.abril.com.br/brasil/noticias/rio-2016-estado-islamico-planejou-atentado-contra-franceses-diz-relatorio

dc.clicrbs.com.br/sc/noticias/noticia/2016/07/brasileiro-do-ei-teria-planejado-ataque-na-olimpiada-do-rio-segundo-general-frances-6587593.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please bump. This is serious.

Have a bump hue nigger.
I'm eagerly awaiting ISIS BTFOing Brazil

Jokes on them half our athletes are muslims

>Isis guns down forty civilians
>barely ranks as a notable crime

Their targets are the french.

Yeah. A terrorist attack will shock the world but nor the brazilians. It's just an everyday thing here.

Would favela drug lords let it happen

>French are stopping the happenings
Le sad Ron Paul

>Their targets are the french.

So three quarters are muslim then

These news about the terrorist plot are headlining all main news outlets in Brazil.

>ISIS plotting Attack on Olympics
I don't see why? The games will be a complete and utter failure even without a terrorist attack.

Christ, if the games finish without a major structural collapse, I'll be amazed.

And yet Sup Forums doesn't seem to care.
Bump

Why does her face have no texture?

Makeup.

I like how they are downplaying this.

>suposto plano
>planejou instead of planeja as if they have given up.
>teria planejado

I hope something big happens this time, the world cup was really underwhelming in terms of happenings

America Latina really likes to photoshop bitches to infinity, especially the Argies and Brazilians.

Yes...

They're too busy talking about Pokemon Go.

>Isis attacking the games.
Nice try you and I very well know that its going to be gangs and cartels that will attack the olympic games and the hue government will just shift the blame on isis to make them look not as bad.

>Be terrorist
>Go to Brazil
>Get robbed of the explosives/guns

It's a man.

>French athletes
>At least half of them will be sandniggers from North Africa

Why?

>Be of portuguese descent
>people confuse me with being arab
I know that arab armies made there way into spain but did they rape us that hard or do all light skinned people look the same to Americans.

This.

Some military congressmen already alerted the population about this. The left says it's bullshit and that the government is 100% sure everyone is safe.

But I don't think ISIS is completely out of the game. My friends and I even have a bet going: which landmark/delegation will they attack?

That's not how it works. Those guys don't want attacks either. It's terrible for their business.

90+% of the people ISIS kills are Muslim, just "not Muslim enough"

>Those guys don't want attacks either. It's terrible for their business.
Thousands of rich white folks walking into a little hell hole.
Listen there wont be major attacks I was joking a bit, but dont pretend its bad for business

They did stay long enough to leave a mark on the Iberians, eh

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

why do they hate the French so much? give em a break

It is terrible for their business. If those nogs get uppity the police just goes there and kills them all. This is not like merica police killing dindus here is a fact of life, during situations like these those guys really don't want to give police the excuse to kill them.

I guess that Im mostly lazy and dont shave my beard so when I walk out into the street I look like bin laden. But even when im clean shaven i still get a few people asking me if im arab

They won't, leaf.
But, if they do, will be a great thing to Brazilians. Only 50.000 Muslims in a country
with 200 million. They already dislike Muslims and speak freely about it.
Backlash big time against shitskins.

>a typo

exactly what word was misspelled that exposed the plot?