NASA shuts down live International Space Station feed as 'mysterious UFO enters Earth's atmosphere'

UFO spotters have raised the alarm after the International Space Station live feed cut out just as a large mysterious object appeared to enter Earth's atmosphere.

The incident occurred on July 9 and was first reported by prolific UFO hunter Streetcap1 in a video uploaded the same day.

The enthusiast did not directly imply that the object was an alien spacecraft saying: “This could well be a meteor or the like.

But he implied that the camera being turned off was slightly sinister: "What made it interesting was that the camera cut off when the UFO seemed to stop.”

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nasa-shuts-down-live-international-8408011

Wtf are they hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92YpOTcdpGk
youtube.com/watch?v=1c2jp8WyXms
youtube.com/watch?v=ArncPnZZEqE
youtu.be/zs2bQHpy7uk?t=50m1s
iwannawatch.to/2014/09/mirage-men-2013/
youtube.com/watch?v=WlN2y--gFXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aliums

Maybe there really are Aliens. Who knows? One thing for sure you will never get an answer from any department of the government. Always a lie. I may begin to not believe we landed on the moon.

They are hiding nothing , if they are hiding something why have a live feed at all ?

the U.S. government has been INTENTIONALLY appearing to conceal the "existence" of UFOs/aliens. They have been doing this since Roswell - think of the over-the-top ludicrous explanations they gave for that - and think about projects Blue Book and "Grudge."

the truth is, they WANT people to believe they're hiding something, and "aliens" - as in, life forms from other planets/galaxies - are real.

this is a very long-term deception, and will culminate in a faked "alien contact." Look up "Project Blue Beam" and the journalist Serge Monast.

also of interest would be the work of Dr. Karla Turner.

If we haven't landed on the moon... I might even believe the earth is flat.

this is correct.

the ISS feed is faked on purposed to spread the concept that aliens will be our 'new arrivals' when they have really been running the planet's genetic map for the last 200 million years.

>tfw just finished watching Prometheus

because they want to appear as if they're hiding something. see:

i understand it may sound a bit "out there," but if you seriously research the issue, this conclusion is unavoidable.

youtube.com/watch?v=92YpOTcdpGk

UFOs are real. My great grandfather was on a naval flotilla in the early 50s that observed a large cylinder floating over the ocean a few hundred miles off the coast of Baja California. They watched it for 3 days before it shot off into the sky out of sight.

ARCHIVE
R
C
H
I
V
E

I don't believe in ayylmaos or space jews, but why the fuck was that turned off? What were they hiding? Could it be some military satellite, or some waste they were not supposed to jettison?

>tfw will die before getting to travel around space and finding an alien waifu

This shit happens a lot actually. There are tons of videos of their feed having convenient technical difficulties when something shows up on screen. It happens so often I'm surprised it isn't a meme yet.

A couple of years ago i thought that it could be coincidence. I tried telling myself that hey maybe it's just space junk. Now shit like this just makes you think. They are hiding something from us. There are literally hundreds of these videos where they cut off for "technical issues". I call bullshit

I know, this is the third time this kind of thing has happened in recent memory.

There's clearly something being covered, but what? And none of that Jewluminati bullshit.

Watch the documentary "Mirage Men".

UFO / Alien coverups could be a possibility, I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm imploring you to consider more possibilities.

The US army is the most advanced army in the world, their technology is a decade or two ahead of what we know and see today, and all of it is classified for obvious reasons - they don't want the ruskis knowing.

Throughout recent history there have been Russian spies and investigators reaching out to the UFO public regarding sightings, especially the ones near military bases since they suspect it's military testing, and the US army has led and does lead UFO nuts to believe it was a UFO/Aliens, drip them misinformation about it with no real evidence or faked evidence and perpetuate the mocking of the UFO community.

It's better to have the public and other nations believe these are nutjobs seeing UFO's and believing in crazy conspiracies than explaining in detail about an actual unidentified flying object which could be military and giving away information when approached with that mindset.

It's all misinformation.

Also in the vid it's probably some missile test.

you are misunderstand what i am saying.

i didn't say that "UFOs" (emphasis on the "u") "aren't real."

i said that extraterrestrial - as in the "from other planets" sense of the word - aren't real. and what are commonly called "extra terrestrials" would be better termed "extra-dimensionals."

you can find lectures by Dr. Karla Turner on youtube rather easily. she does not make a determination on exactly WHAT these beings are, but you will see from the information she has gathered that what i am saying is the most likely ontological description.

Probably a defense department ship that the United States has been developing for some time. Most likely capable of traveling a lot further than what's been revealed.

AIM FOR THEIR GONADS LOCATED UNDER THEIR THORAX ITS THE ONLY WAY TO KILL THEM

ITS TIME

I want a word with you.

species mixer

Go away OP we dont have time for space niggers

>Ugly-Black-Guy-Meme-Face-01.jpg

kys newfag

Reminder that Humans are heavy worlders.

youtube.com/watch?v=1c2jp8WyXms

Do you even know what a dimension is? Length and width, the z-axis (space) and time are all dimensions. The pilots of UFOs are, if they make wormholes, capable of dimensional manipulation. But it's an assumption that they are somehow from another plane of existence entirely. Assuming spirits, angels, and God exists we can't presume they are from another plane of existence either. For all we know they exist in the physical universe but with bodies of unknown composition.

Sorry m8 but "extra-dimensionals" sounds a lot crazier than "extra terrestrials". Only religious nutjobs buy into the "extra-dimensionals" demon meme.

Do you have a link for Mirage man? Can't find it on yt

If it's nothing, the cameras are shit and/or space is hard on electronics. If it is actually something then it's probably classified satellites that technically violate international treaties.

There's people seriously believing it...? And the moon is a death star?

youtube.com/watch?v=ArncPnZZEqE

"Transformation of Frog to Human"
youtu.be/zs2bQHpy7uk?t=50m1s

Extraterrestrial only means "beings not from earth" just like word extraordinary or something

I think yes. I think I even heard Alex Jones talk about Satans army from other dimensions.

the niggers in flying pyramids have come back

I was about to say the same thing. It happens constantly and it's always the same explanation, "space junk". It's like space junk is becoming the new weather balloon meme. I didn't watch the link because I refuse to go on the Mirror, but have you seen the one with the one shaped like the Millennium Falcon? That's an interesting one.

I hope they abduct me and teach me how to have a machine body, that'd be sick.

>50 mins in.

iwannawatch.to/2014/09/mirage-men-2013/

nevermind it's on netflix kek

Please any extraterrestrials reading this message... save us from our elites. Please save us.

>Slowly wiping out civilized cultures
>Low IQ shitskins breeding exponentially

Fucking aliens are shit at their jobs

I think most religious people have it backward. They assume, based on nothing, that if something is biblical it must therefore fit a medieval cosmology.

Aliens being demons is a meme, but if you read the parts of the bible about the Dragon controlling 1/3 of the stars of heaven and image the war in heaven literally, it isn't that far fetched.

>Luke (KJV)

>25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

>26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Sounds to me like the powers of heaven coming onto the earth that make men's hearts fail them for fear could be aliens. There's no need for the extra-dimensional meme either. People just want to think the earth is the only world with life on it.

1960s tech. Everything was riding on it and we knocked it out of the park.

Haven't been back sense.

Hmmmm.

>Implying that Cerberus wasn't the best choice all along

Fuck all xenos

Back to /x/ you go senpai

Its just military tests. Calm down.

So you are telling me some guys 2000 years ago had a time machine and have seen the future?

Did you learn nothing from Austin Powers? That was a CIA false flag to trick people about the CIA moon base with their CIA moon "laser". Some people are so crazy.

Jesus is 'some guy'? That was his own statement about the end.

aliens probably have crime rates statistics by race printed on their ships

This was on coast to coast this morning. Breddy sure their resident sky watching expert says that it's China's space station, Tiangong-1, re-entering Earths atmosphere.

Apparently something went wrong (Chinese are mum) and the solar panels are actually facing away from the sun.

They are the elites, famalam.

>it's an /x/ episode

>and the solar panels are actually facing away from the sun
As expected of China.

>Haven't been back sense.
Because there's nothing we need there yet. It's a dead rock, no atmosphere, shit for gravity, just shitty dust and maybe helium-3.

Only if you're a complete ignorant of physics.
In our understanding, it's impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, so spending thousands of years in hibernation pods to travel somewhere else seems impractical as well as meaningless.
CERN scientists have hypothesized two different ways for travelling faster than light. One is by playing with the gravities of the space in front and back of the moving object, like a blackhole (I think Alcubierre made this one up).
The other one says that since the universe is actually flat, you can bend it like a sheet of paper so that 2 points coincide. Yep, another blackhole.

Now, since interstellar travel is impossible because we live in a 3d universe which keeps expanding, how about an outsider who could manipulate this 3d universe. A 4 dimensional being would be able to see your whole body at the same time. His shadow would make a 3d figure.
Our dimension would be a piece of cake for them, they would be able to pop whenever they please. How is that crazier than "gray space men who defied universal laws"

nothing to see here, move along.

I do firmly believe that aliens exist.
However, I don't think they're creatures from a planet far away.

I think they live on earth in another dimension, kinda like ghosts and spirits

Is this /x/ humour?

ayy

You sound like you have a fallout shelter under your backyard

>kinda like ghosts and spirits

>Sup Forums bashes nignogs for being stupid
>while posting alongside people like this

The problem with our universal laws is that when they break down shit gets made up to make them work. Dark matter for instance.

Those grey men could defy the laws as we understand them because we just make shit up.

It's called POSADISM

It's a communist plot that aliens will unite us against a foreign enemy

So, in theory, humans might be the hardiest of space-faring nations?

This, probably just an orbital spy drone landing.

>>

If there are aliens and they monitor us. PLEASE KILL THE JEW. Kill them all for the love of everything decent. Remove this horrid parasite from our lives.

>creating an entire planet of slave-race idiots

seems good 2 me

no thats bullshit

Space weapons obviously.

Things like kinetic bombardment silos, anti-sat weapons, non-public gps satellites. There's a ton in orbit.

ALL UFOs are secret NAZI aircrafts with technology first developed in WWII based on the HANNIBAL space-crafts.

If only Hitler ad more time for the spacecrafts to be fully tested he would have won the war....

>Implying the jews aren't the aliens

Not unless you have anti-gravity technology that equation is shit.

So now you are telling me that Jesus wrote the KJV?

What the other guy said. Don't be so arrogant to think that we already know fully how Universe works

It's not about arrogance. When things go to atomic level it's all discrepancies.
Things come and go, they seem to appear and disappear from nowhere, their spin effect makes them be a unit and a negative unit at the same time, in fact, particles will act different, the factor that will decide how they behave is if you see the particle or if you just track where it goes. (seeing is believing?)
Where do this particles go? Other dimensions.

ez pz

You don't?

Stop taking drugs and don't bite into the quantum meme theory so hard.

>ywn travel the stars like ayy lmao

why live?

Considering the size of the galaxy, that's actually a really, really, almost incomprehensibly large area that is highlighted.

I don't think it really drives home the point you're trying to make.

>with our current data, interstellar travel is impossible, but beings from other dimensions could easily travel through our universe
>hurr durr don't be so arrogunt Humans don't know shit
>All our data tells us about multiple dimensions though
>memed xD

Another quality discussion in Sup Forums.

The point is that there are an incomprehensible amount of galaxies.

You won't be able to say that long with vp Newt.

high gravity worlds dont evolve hands. and will consist of slow sluggish fatties

>muh anti grav

fuck off back to sci fi

yes

how about youy fuck off cuck
>one post by this ID

math is math

>implying he wasn't just hinting at their existence.

It's not the black box, it's the blue dot.

It's not that big of an area. 200 light years.

The sun is 8 light minutes away to give context.

youtube.com/watch?v=WlN2y--gFXI

quite literally us.