Why are Israelis so racist?

Why are Israelis so racist?

Israel was specifically founded to give Jews a homeland after being kicked out of their home countries, being discriminated against everywhere they go, and being genocided. These are not comparable at all. When the same happens to white people, then you can be defensive like that.

Haha, wait, how did I not notice this before. It's a Sup Forums account responding to a Sup Forums account. They're probably both the same guy too.

fpbp

I wish more white people were able to think like Israelis, sometimes...

if authentic inhabitants come back to the homeland, what will happen to burglars?

But diversity strengthens nations

then israelis of all people should understand the dangers of xenophobia and racism
just doesn't make sense that the primary victims of nazis would act like nazis

How do you do fellow Whites

white countries were founded on white homelands

>lumping all white people together

>the majority of Israel is European descended
Really makes me ponder

Quintessential American post

There were successive waves of large immigration from other countries as native Jews were expelled / allowed to leave. That kind of thing always instills a reactionary backlash no matter the population.
I can remember my grandparents complaining about how Russian was becoming the dominant language in their neighborhood.

So you're saying all of the Jews in America must immigrate to Israel?

I agree.

When you get kicked out everywhere you go, it means that you are the problem, not the people who are kicking you out

They can't be racist because they are Jews

You mean to say that open borders aren't a good thing? But diversity is a strength!

Stop generalizing.

Also, I get the distinct feeling Mike is a troll account. if he isn't you have my apologies and I will personally make sure he is euthanized.

The only thing about his response that makes him seem not Israeli is the fact that there are no spelling or grammar errors.

Except whites will openly hit on every race.
There is literally no race that they like when they are the majority.
Jews seem to hit whites only but that somehow makes them a problem?

is this image the average Tel Aviv poster?

Gershberg has to be a parody name surely?

*Both of those were hate.
It's definitely Jewish.

Oh yeah nah I looked at that account and it's the most obvious poltard larping as a jew

I was talking about the last name.
It's Jewish.
Not sure about the account

Yes

what does all the writing say?

>cocks
But it's pronounced while juggling phlegm or cum in your mouth

Sticker on screen: subscriber of haaretz(leftist newspaper)
Stickers on table: breaking silence, peace now (leftist organisations)
Books: being a cuck under trump an bibi, the holy quran, map of 2017 safe spaces
The lady in the wall is a leftist party leader

it is good when they are all in the same place easier way to get rid of them

They're mostly mizrahi (north African), Israel is not European

It's not real

Gersh is part of Gershon, a Hebrew first name, and Berg is a suffix for Germanic name.

It's as if I tried to LARP as an American with the name John Bryanski