Is he a hall of famer? I say no

Is he a hall of famer? I say no.

You're acting like the basketball HOF is difficult to get into. He's well and beyond more qualified due to all star appearances, gold medals, and scoring numbers.

Should gold medals really count? That's a fake trophy.

It's the basketball HoF not the NBA HoF. Gold medals matter

Basketball HoF is a joke so yes.
If perennial losers and overrated chuckers like T-Mac can make it, Melo definitely can.

If he had similar stats in baseball...hell no, not a chance

absolutely not

hell no. most overrated player in the league

does anyone even rate him anymore? been washed up for like 2 years now

he has been very good at the olympics

If mcgrady got in, he will

Nobody rates him at this point. I think even in ESPN rankings he's like near the bottom of their top 100 or whatever. He's probably the most overpaid player in the league at the very least.

What about this guy?

Neither of these guys would make it if the basketball HOF was an actual accomplishment

Dwight has like 4 DPotYs and a bunch of all nba appearances. His case is even stronger than Melo's and Melo is already a lock

Not that user, but Dwight had a period where he was elite/top-tier/whatever you wanna call it. 'Melo never had that kind of period. Dwight's in, 'Melo's not.

If it was as tough to get into as the nfl hof then no, but everyone gets in, in the nba so he’ll be there. Does he deserve it? Probably not

Dwight carried a team to the finals. He beat Lebron that year that everyone was projecting a Kobe-Lebron championship, and took a game off those Lakers with a bunch of zeroes as his supporting cast. Melo has never done shit in the postseason.

Mister Dwight "no work on my game just collecty checks" Howard, Yes but not anytime soon, he was supposed to be shaq #2

(You)

>It's the Hall Of The Great, not the Hall Of The Very Good

no. he had a good early career, but his post-denver years have been rubbish. for me at least, a player has to consistently be in a competitive position at the prime of their careers to be considered. but he'll probably make it because he got carried by Kobe and Lebron to gold medals and was in all star games most of the time.

Basketball HOF is worthless so yes he’ll get in.

Definitely. Much better of a player than washed up princesses like kobe and lebron.

Tracy McGrady got in he will

He's in but he probably wouldn't be if he skipped college.

>zeroes
>turkoglu leading scorer in ECF

if he wins a few more rings with dubs, is he in?

this post doesnt deserve a you but I will give you one if you are this desperate

>Dwight carried a team to the finals
>mfw underage fags comment on playoff games they didn't watch

ok

Melo is one of the best players to ever bounce a bouncy ball on the bouncy ball courts. You have no idea what you're talking about, foo.

NBA hof is easy to get to.

Melo is shit though

Hell Derek Rose has a chance to get in

Prime T-Mac is way better than Prime Melo you coon.

T-Mac never led a team past the 1st round, he's way more overrated than Melo.

Plus Melo led Syracuse to a NCAA Championship as a freshman, he's going into the HOF based on that and his Olympic resumè alone.

>10x all-star
>6x all-nba
>3x olympic gold
>1x NCAA champ
>1x scoring champ
>25 000 career points with a legit shot at 30 000

Melo is HoF lock and that isn't even debattable

He is a chucker. So no.

Didn't he go to 2nd rd once with the Rackets?

its easy to get into the BHOF

What about them?

Only Pau or both?