How does this image make you feel, britbongs?

How does this image make you feel, britbongs?

>the city
>not the mascot

Or is it just "London AFC"

Just give them this Jaguars team already

We'd bring giant inflatable rubber penises to throw around before NFL flags and banners for a start

>American flags everywhere

wtf i love bongland now

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if a significant number of Londoners bought tickets for the sole purpose of disrupting games or vandalizing the stadium since it belongs to Tottenham.

>britain is slowly becoming an american colony

Glad I don't live in and never need to go anywhere near the Islamic nigger infested shithole that is London

>those American flags

God save the Donald!

They don't know what the nickname will be yet so how could they possibly put it in the concept art?

Better have them TV licenses paid up bongs. Something finally worth watching.

I mean who could stand to watch pic related

What the fuck is this garbage? This is what Europeans are so fanatical about, screaming MUHHB MESSSI AND TSUUU

what teams are these?

It's better than the garbage produced by lards like this person

>London franchise is created
>Americans are introduced to real crowds and the art of banter

>with the constant influx of blacks and third worlders Handegg is becoming more popular in UK

Like pottery.

Watford - Crystal Palace

A clash of titans fixture. Watford vs Crystal Palace

Tits McGee here made more on his rookie contract in wages than anyone in Liga MX

How bad is it really?

unidentifiable as britain culturally

That's too bad.

el atrocidad..

careful now

What does that mean though? Whats different about it aside from the obvious demogaphics? Do they not still have pubs and tea time and footie and all that shit?

>most under appreciated file name on sp

none of that, it's all poofhouses and americanised chain food places

That sounds pretty haram, mate.

It's a globally important city what do you expect? New York, London, Tokyo may as well be their own countries.

Who tf cares about Liga MX? Im Talking about Football in Europe. Players, in europe get paid alot more

NFL Europa Failed already, and people go to the London games because it's like going to the circus. It shows up a handful of times before it's gone.

The NFL has a better chance at a Mexico City Team than one in London.

honestly, with the Jags' recent turnaround, London is more likely to get Tampa

>forcing players to undertake trans-Atlantic flights for away games
why the fuck would anybody be okay with that?

>charge 300 euros a ticket average
>corporate entities hold like a third of the seats and pass them out like candy to their employees, buddies, etc not those most interested in going necessarily
>the unwashed impoverished rabble cant go
this is the biggest reason american crowds are so sterile

Long term the NFL wants an entire division in Europe to alleviate this.

that's like fifth division England, not La Liga

It now even has a bunch of niggers just like us.

wouldn't it have to be two, though? Otherwise one conference has five divisions and one has four.

This would degrade the quality of the nfl so bad. They would have to add 3 or 4 bye weeks

If this happens I'm never watching the nfl again and only sticking to cfb. I'm fine with them putting a team in Mexico or Canada but the travel time would just be too much if a team/teams were in Europe. No team from the west coast would ever win a super bowl again.

late to the party. bills mafia already threw dildos on the field.

Just give them the browns

The nfl wants football there to be as successful as possible. Watch the nfl give them the Patriots or Seahawks to attract as many bandwagoners as possible.

If the league wants a London team(s) they should also invest in viable supersonic airliners