Messi's contract was pretty close to running out recently and there were rumours that he could walk away from the place...

>Messi's contract was pretty close to running out recently and there were rumours that he could walk away from the place he's called home for most of his professional career, with Manchester City the likely destination.

>However instead he signed a new deal with reports saying that he was now earning a whopping £500,000-per-week but that's now been changed. According to Football Leaks, via Media Part, the Argentine is actually paid €100 million-a-year, around €2 million-a-week, unreal money.
sportbible.com/football/pub-talk-lionel-messis-new-wage-is-absolutely-out-of-this-world-20180112

He needs to take a shower. Looks messi

Did they just dox Messi?

xd

>I want to believe
Stop reading sports news and stick to watching games

Well the club is what it is today because of him Xavi and Iniesta. He deserves the money.

>catalan

What an ugly ass language.

>not ronaldinho, iniesta and busquets

t. Messi's dad

>Ronaldinho
You mean the guy Pep had to get rid of because he was more focused on fucking trannies than training?

yes I explicitly stated ronaldinho

Sorry I missed out Busquets but Im not sure how Ronaldinho has made Barcelona the way it is today

>7 goals 4 assists in their first cl in 15 years
>big time player in their first league title in 6 years

Okay leaf you convinced me

Penaldo on suicide watch

Honestly it makes sense he's on that money now. He's an icon to the sport and to Barca.

The marketing leverage alone by having him at your club is huuuuge.

he should be richer but he doesnt speak english, or chinese

catalan looks like retarded french

french is retarded catalan

>french is retarded
About the people i agree 200%
The language is one of the most beautiful on earth though

highly unlikely, messi is too autistic to go somewhere else

we may be retarded but less than you tho'