23 days until the end of the 2017 N.F.L. season

> 23 days until the end of the 2017 N.F.L. season.

Penis status=erect

Fuck I wish that were me

Who, the "girl?" Fucking queer.

Where did you find this picture of me?

that whiteboi in the background?

>mfw reverse searching op's image

Me with the white shirt around my neck

JaneGoodall.com

Why are white women such garbage?

Because flies are attracted to shit. Just saying.

Lol

shitted.com

I dont wanna have a daughter for this exact reason

nice

lmao @ all these butthurt little white bitch bois
your women literally beg for my dick and one day your grandchildren will be mixed hahaha

why?

>implying there's any chance i have children

dont worry bb
you can make butt babies with me :3

are you qt?

Finish your book Pynchon

>Melony

imagine how insecure you have to be to larp as a nigger on a Congolese mud-pie recipe sharing anime site. Niggers truly are pathetic

yep. the dude who saves infographics and stats in an attempt to reassure himself of some sense of “superiority” is the secure one
lmao

I'm not white. i don't feel superior to anybody except niggers. I'm arab so you can fuck off chicano.

I think it's safe to assume anyone posting on Sup Forums on a Friday night is not exactly doing great in the self-esteem department.

why are you so obsessed with black people though? it’s a little weird m8

who created the thread? Why do niggers have to resort to making these threads? It's because they're insecure in their own race, and I'm just bringing them back down to earth.

no, don't. Bleeding Edge was shit

pretty sure this thread was made by a mexican, bro

I didn't mind it, relative to other books, it's really not shit. But yeah, it's not hist best work.

mexicans larp as blacks because the only thing worse than being black is being a manlet spic.Poor guy must hate that his women respond to whites more than they do to his own race. That must suck.

you keep changing the “worst” race with every post. seems like you haven’t really thought this through

I want to believe the probably false rumor he'll have a /lit/ copypasta in his next book

Why do white women love black guys so much? I see more and more of this shit irl nowadays.

>White in Murrica

because it makes “people” like you upset

>taking nigposting so seriously.

>burger/sp/ time
embarrassing