Implying a prequel bioshock movie about andrew ryan building rapture wouldn't be fucking awesome and much much better...

>implying a prequel bioshock movie about andrew ryan building rapture wouldn't be fucking awesome and much much better than Atlas Shrugged

youtube.com/watch?v=1gAwE73hU-Q

Daniel day Lewis as andrew ryan

Bioshock has aged terribly, and that shitty Sunshine tier ending

Rapture ceased to be when she killed Brooker. Think about it.

Infinite is garbage and not canon
>muh tymetravel

I am really glad some one made this.

absolutely this.

>hurr our game about a city under the sea was a hit.. lets put one in the sky now!!!11!1

a glib facsimile.

pretty damn good summary

i made it and you're welcome

>hurr our game about a city under the sea was a hit.. lets put one in the sky now

There were many things wrong with Bioshock: Infinite, but the premise was not one of them.

That is the reason its called Infinite and not 3 or something.
It is the original game, Bioshock 1 and 2 are the glib facsimiles because they are just versions of what Elisabeth had to do with Brooker.

What is the difference between a Man and a Parasite? A Man builds. A Parasite asks, "Where is my share?" A Man creates. A Parasite says, "What will the neighbors think?" A Man invents. A Parasite says, "Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God.

>implying he is wrong.

>It is the original game, Bioshock 1 and 2 are the glib facsimiles because they are just versions of what Elisabeth had to do with Brooker.

are you saying Infinite was written before Bioshock? that it wasn't some cheap cashgrab?

It doesn't matter when it was written, that is the story.
Rapture is just a alternate reality of infinite realities where Brooker tries to atone for his sins.

>It doesn't matter when it was written, that is the story.

You might be retarded, son.

infinite is shit and that Booker story was shoehorned in, it's cheap. you're an idiot.

what's the best bioshock 1 walkthrough on youtube?

i'm bored and depressed tonight

in hindsight a lot of this shit could have been prevented.

The premise was actually good.

But they FUCKING NEEDED to go from the "girl whose superpowers are melting her from inside" into "muh timetravelling demigod" shit.

walkthrough or longplay?

Bioshock should be a series, if only so they get more time for world-building and lore.

There will be cunnies

more like autism speech LMAO

BioShock > BioShock Infinite > BioShock 2

fun fact: none of you have played system shock

the one where you play it yourself. Thats why you are depressed you never do anything yourself, you don't enjoy things, you watch other people have fun and pretend you have friends because of this. Bioshock will bring you wonder if you play it at night with headphones on, get immersed. God I hate you, lets plays are for the worst of the worst, go for a run or something faggot

Fucking hell, this is so good

yeah 3 hours of underwater backhoes sponsored by CAT moving sea gravel around hmm sounds like a good movie to me

cyberpunk is shit and overrated.

You're fucking retarded. I see what you're getting at but your point is retarded

You know what, a movie about Bioshock Infinite could be great to see, especially the locations, but the goddamn retarded story about alternative universes and other pseudo-scientific bullshit would ruin it.