>not the genetic opera version with paris Hilton

faggot

What is a cult film exactly?

Hi Tumblr

The Fifth Element

Hey reddit

Hello 9gag

Hi twitter

Shitted on by reviewers, loved by audience.

Reanimator, Evil Dead (1,2&3), and Rocky Horror are all among my favorite movies

Howdy Tripadvisor

Then BvS

probably The Room
But only because I saw it two years ago in a theater
mostly the "cult movie" thing is just people who have no taste trying to console each other by pretending the shitty thing they like is somehow acceptable

How's it going Funnyjunk

this movie

I remember being a sheltered 10ish yr old and being shocked by the boob grab scene
and I also got a boner from it

Ogh my GOD I need to watch that film again and others like it

a boy and his dog

That's not what it is. A cult film is a movie that underperforms at the box office but then later sees greater success when released on home video

Most accurately a cult film is any film with a "cult following," meaning a relatively small number of people are huge fans of it.

It doesn't really matter how well it does at box office or with critics, it's just when most people either don't like or don't care about a film, but there is a minority of people who are fanatic about it.

Whats up, facebook

It's basically an "I like it so fuck you" kind of movie.

How yall doin instragram

Obligatory on Sup Forums. Also what's the name of that classical song used in the intro credits?

Not to sound like a faggot but I'm pretty sure this is one of those movies you need heavy childhood nostalgia for, watched it recently and it was just okay.

>IT'S REALLY HORRIBLE!

lol

It's hard to pick a single one, I think. If The Professional, The Fifth Element, Galaxy Quest and Death To Smoochy count, then those. Actually thinking about it, if I had to pick an absolute favorite, I do think it would be Death To Smoochy. Fuck do I completely adore that movie.

>RIGHT THERE! I had a big painting of a naked chick holding a little plant, very tasteful, no bush... NOT A PICTURE OF YOUR FUCKING MOTHER.