What the fuck

Was his problem.

He just wanted to write his stories

>it's a scully csm teamup episode

why do csm episodes try to make him sympathetic?

X-files is the most redpilled show in existence

Because the government dindu nuffin wrong

That said, is there a Sup Forums guide to skip filler/bad episodes?

I think the better question is: why was practically the most powerful person in the govt/shadow govt hanging around in an assistant director's office listening to some underling deliver her report? Didn't he have better stuff to do?

After Mulder leaves, you do too.

This

Im on season 5 and ive only seen 4 good episodes. Sup Forums keeps saying shit like "watch it for the chemistry"

He was concerned about the son of his friend. Cancer man did care about Fox that much was obvious

So stop watching it then. Idk why you faggots do this to yourselves on Sup Forums. I don't even come here too often, but every fucking thread there's a "Im on episode 100 does the show get better after this?" faggit. Why do you do this to yourselves?

he was an orphan

X-files is very interesting but there's a million of episodes and pretty much everything that isn't related to aliens is shit so it would be nice in advance to know what episodes are plot worthy.

mulder was his son

but the MOTW episodes are some of the best. The joy of the show was not in the grand plot it was mulder and scully doing their dance

Fuck off 90's born queer

Really? I hate the mytharc episodes. I guess different strokes for different folks.
But why do you guys keep watching shit you know you don't like?

Also, Wikipedia has a list of mytharc and MOTW episodes.

>That one episode that was basically his biography
>He just wanted to write pulp stories but no one would publish them

I'll check it

It depends really, some are good some are bad, the religious ones where scully suddenly becomes a believer and moulder the sceptic are kinda dumb, it also makes little sense in the context of the show where aliens are "evil" but it's clear there's a magic/god element in those episodes and supposedly he doesn't do shit to keep the ayy lmaos away from mankind.

If only people would have encouraged his art. It may have subdued the monster (visionary man, who did no wrong).

>where scully suddenly becomes a believer and moulder the sceptic are kinda dumb
are you fucking retarded user?

>Darkness Falls

god damn I love that episode. so many feelz when I watch after all these years later. I honestly cant wait till my son is old enough where we can watch some classic X-Files

indeed

Did he do anything wrong? I thought the conspiracy was that just aliens were going to invade in the future and the government was trying to minimize the damage by negotiating terms to make it not as bad

When it comes to magical episodes The Unnatural is at the top of my list. The way they combined the magic of baseball of x-files was amazing

I know how badly, how… very badly you want to look through that window…

But it would be pointless. It’s dead. After the Roswell incident in 1947, even at the brink of the Cold War, there was an ultrasecret conference attended by the United States, the Soviet Union, the People’s Republic of China, Britain, both Germanies, France and it was agreed that should any extraterrestrial biological entity survive a crash, the country that held that being would be responsible for it’s extermination. I, uh… have the distinction of being one of three men to have exterminated such a creature.

I was with the C.I.A. in Vietnam. A UFO was sighted for five nights over Hanoi. The marines shot hit down and brought it to us. Maybe… it didn’t know what a gun was or perhaps they don’t show emotion but that… innocent and blank expression as I pulled the trigger has haunted me… until I found you. That’s why I come to you, Mr. Mulder, and will continue to come to you to atone for what I’ve done. And maybe sometime, through you, the truth will be known.

I mostly prefer monster of the week stuff but some of the mytharc episodes are pretty good

>tfw season 10 ended on a cliffhanger with no guarantee for a season 11

The season one finale was fucking great.
Im only on season 2 though maybe there's more great mytharc episodes ahead.

end of season 2/ start of season 3 is the best mytharc stuff and probably the peak of the show

Bump

>pretty much everything that isn't related to aliens is shit
Ohboy

B8

why did you reply?

>dat arc of three episodes on the train
>dat hideaway in the mountain
sometimes i just don't understand what's going on though.

>tfw ywn hear the original deep throat lie to mulder again

>sometimes i just don't understand what's going on though.
are you a child? what don't you understand?

I miss deep throat

desu I'm mostly staring at Scully the whole time.

the japanese guy doing the "experiments" was from operation paperclip right?

To bump the thread

because you're so worthless you have nothing to contribute yourself?

no it was based off a real life ww2 unit from japan that did medical experiments