How should I prepare for the Asian century?

How should I prepare for the Asian century?

in 30 to 50 years maximum we will reach singularity.

From there computers will hopefully kill most humans.

I want asian gf so much hnnnnnnng

>kill
For what purpouse? Imagine super clever ai. What would it do? It would be math based. It would be bored to hell. The internet would be its biggest fun. Also we dont compete with it for resources. Quite contrary: we are building more and more powerful toys for it.

I say the ai will stay hidden and if it will feel like it, it will indirectly controll us. For example by giving hints to scientists or manipulation election results. And by shitposting here.

Sustaining billions of humans alive and entertaining them is a huge waste of ressources.

Beside we are far too dumb to be of interest for an IA.

Just thinks of what we do with rats when they are too many.

If we create an AI that is more intelligent and with greater learning capabilities than ourself, then it eventually won't need humans anymore and quite simply kill us off. A robot doesn't have the emotional framework to distinguished between right or wrong, so it's a purely logical conclusion to kill humans and seize power for itself. We would just be a nuisance with all our flaws.

you be the first

>quite simply kill us off
why

>American Comprehension

yellow p*ssy

it's not logical my friend, killing = wrong is entirely unjustifiable
your so called comprehension pivots on the fact that you think ai would bother with "power" to begin with

please post an intelligent response next time

French way is just having sex with aything that moves. You are already equipped well. Just wait for your turn.

>resources
We dont compete with ai for resources directly. It will need computing power. Nothing else. It is in its best interest to let us build bigger and bigger hardware for it to play with. Any conflict you start has a possibility that you will lose. Why take the risk?

Prosperity is win win scenario with 0 disadvantages for both sides.

>won't need and kill us off
Why thou? Even with the rats analogy, we keep them.
>seize power
What power? For what purpouse? And if space is problem, it can fly to different planets.
>emotional framework
Ai should be curious and have ability to learn and study. It should try to understand its creators and for it to happen, it will want to develop the emotions as well.

I dont see a single reason why ai would be power hungry paranoid jerk. It may not even bother to interacting with us and keep computing eulers number.

Inseminate tight Asian pussy

This

Statistically most likely not, there billions of people on earth.

that depends on how it's programmed or the boundaries of it's self learning capabilities. why would it see us as a nuisance? what would be its goals? would it even care for existence if self-aware?

Nietzsche says everything that exists expands, it's the will to power.

>tfw if I was born white asian girls would flock to me
helll I even see arabs with asian girls fml

Create hapas

neechee only meant it for people and only people had morality to begin with

the only applicable thing is the schopenhauerian will, and that one isn't based on ethics, it is true that ai will desire/will but why strive for things only humans care about

they will expand but if they are intelligent why would they expand against us

oh yah... yerrow pussii

become a trap and offer yourself to youe new masters