Suggestions for saving Sup Forums

Generals consist of 70% of posts at any given time on this board. This is an INTERNATIONAL board, not a jerk your compatriots off board. Let's discuss possible recurring threads that would be nice to have.

I'll start:

Geography games / guess that cunt. Anyone remember those? They really were a lot of fun but I never see them anymore.

there are still those during european daytime hours

more weather threads

These tend to be good. I like the winter ones because they always have comfy Russian commieblock pics.

me in the picture

Suggestions for saving Sup Forums:
1. Ban nation generals.
2. Ban Americans.
Sup Forums is now fixed.

ban mobile users

Generals are fine, they're useful sometimes if you're a foreigner. To save Sup Forums, it's necessary to ban Americans, those posters bring the cancer to this board.

...e-even me?

Ban all Swede for seed of cancerous circlejerking threads

this
ban all swedes and you fix Sup Forums

>tfw you're the chinese subhuman

fuck off. as it stands now, the generals are now less cancerous than the rest. show me ONE good "international" thread that is not pure cancer.

>you wake up in x
>wat do?

Or

>*posts map of x*
>wat happens here?

I like these threads because I often learn interesting about from specific regions of the world

I also like Sup Forumsernational music threads. The problem is that people just post dozens of links and nobody actually listens to them.
They should post like 1 or 2 songs per post and add some information to it (genre, name of artist, year, maybe what the song is about or whatever)

This thread is pretty good despite some poltards shitting it up. Also, I made this thread specifically because there's a lack of quality international threads, you fucking inbred retard.

And also photos that users have taken in their countries or while travelling.

Yeah, there was one "wake up in Uruguay countryside" from a few days ago that was pretty nice with some uruguayan anons being really informative. need more of those desu

Deleting /his/

>obsession about genetics, whiteness, haplogroups and all that shit
>quality international discussion
kys, faggot

more generals might help

>This is an INTERNATIONAL board, not a jerk your compatriots off board
The entire point of Sup Forums is to have non-english threads, which is exactly what generals are.

We need an /intg/ board or something for the generals to go.

more memes

americans should get permabanned for at least a year

Ban Latinos, except me

>Ban Americans.
I agree