I'll save you 2 hours of your life

Its shit.

No it's literally trash.

Prove me wrong

>literally XD
Fuck off you manchild, stop roleplaying

Your opinion is shit.
Prove me wrong.

I wish I was as driven by nostalgia as you, friend.

Pacific Rim>>>>a pile of shit>>>>>autistic man children fantasies>>>>>Power Rangers

Can someone please shoop a picture of the autistic black (blue) power ranger stating he's on the spectrum while literally being a part of that power ranger rainbow thing?

I can't prove you wrong unless I buy a ticket.

I'll come back tomorrow after watching it to definitively agree or disagree

I thought it was fun.

I just got back home too so it's still fresh in my brain.

Id rather see someone draw the blue ranger with legos

Hello r*ddit, whats the matter?
Wasn't it Marvel enough for U?

>different teens
>different colors
>different colored teens
i actually laughed in a movie theater for once

>not driven by nostalgia
>goes to watch Power Rangers in theaters the day of release

I loved it the series as a kid and have zero interest whatsoever of seeing this.

It's great. Saw it tonight. Kys.

>the cow should be calm i milked her
>bro its a dude cow

t. underage

this.

OP is seething. Replying to nearly every positive comment with an ironic meme comeback. It's kinda sad.

It was good. Sucks for you pleb

It's pretty good.

But AVGN said it was good

That doesn't make it good.

he just watched/skimmed through the original series in the last month so who knows what his opinion means.

subjective

Linkara, who is a super PR autist and a dirty cumslut, liked it.

angry joe hates it
andre the black nerd said it was ok after weeks of shilling

>angry joe hates it
I feel better about enjoying this now.

They should have gone with Landis' original pitch. Shame he's under social justice jihad

is that script up anywhere? I wanna read it, or a summary of it. though can you really expect hollywood to not go with the dark edgy michael bay aesthetic of today? all they know is how to play it safe

angry joes a poser though

Also, how subtle is the Krispy Kreme product placement?

Landis sucks, fuck that hack.
This worked great for an origin story.

These posts make me cringe. Its a movie about teenagers who dress in costumes nd fight in giant robots. What did you expect? A thought provoking drama?

Not subtle at all.

KK is the fucking plot

AFTER 1000 YEARS I AM FINALLY FREE! KRISPY KREME!

Jesus christ...why is she so weirdly hot?
I need to see that part were she tries to raep the yellow ranger.

*again

You can find videos of him discussing it online, though the downside is you have to put up with him. He's got great ideas but he's kind of really annoying.

You can also find the full script online if that's something you're interested in.

Check out the concept art they made for it as well, it's pretty neat.

How do Krispy Kremes factor into Rita Repulsa's plan?

> Prove me wrong

It's not "literally" trash, it's a movie. Done
Educate yourself before you pretend to not be underage

Does anyone else wanna brutally murder the Yellow Ranger actress?
>"Pretty sure I'm a superhero" said in horrible monotone
I want to see the little bit of life she has in those vacant eyes leave.

It's a fun summer movie. Turn your brain off for once and just enjoy it.

edgy

I'm more interested in Rita's tax policy

I can't

It's fucking retarded

It's the fucking Power Rangers made into an overblown photorealistic action film with bloom and gaudy special effects

HOW contrarian do you have to be to actually have been excited for this

>It's a fun summer movie. Turn your brain off for once and just enjoy it.

It's not summer you moron, and I don't need to pay a ton of money to turn my brain off, I can just sit on my couch and flip through a few channels.

If I'm gonna pay for a ticket and move my ass to a theatre, it is for something I believe will be awesome, not something to fall asleep at.

You have to like Power Rangers

The Zeo Crystal is buried right under a Krispy Kreme store. Rita even stops blowing up the town to go inside and sample some doughnuts.

>ton of money

OK, poorfag.

James Rolfe is a total fucking faggot. I'm sorry but he literally will like any piece of shit that has a recognizable property from his youth and if I hear one more time how he consider King Kong a work of art I'm going to ram nails into my eyeballs

That being said, if you liked the Teenage Mutant Nigga Turtles movie that came out last year you'll like Power Rangers otherwise avoid

It's basically summer. The movie has some great action scenes, it was definitely worth the 20$.

There's some interesting ideas in the movie from what I've heard but every character design apart from Rita and Zordon look like shit, and them having super powers without morphing is a terrible decision.

I agree. Garbage on every level. Even Marvel capeshit and Bayformers have more redeeming qualities than this steaming pile of crap.

>The movie has some great action scene

The movie had like 1 real action scene and it was the godawful final battle at the end.

>it was definitely worth the 20$.
thank god I live in the south where it's only $10, less in matinee

krispy kreme

back at it again at the krispy kreme

Nigger I liked Crash Bandicoot when I was 8 years old but if they made a dramatic action film about it with an upright walking photorealistic dog creature saving the world by jumping on boxes I'd say it's retarded

Nostalgia really knows no limits to how much people will justify things. Apparently even when it's completely divorced from the original material

Where do you live that it is 20$ for a movie ticket?

I would but I don't plan on watching it

Andre said it was good too. He just had gripes about there not being a lot of suit time. Which is going to be the general consensus, because that was my biggest take away too. Didn't make the movie bad for me.

Joe however. I'm not really sure what to say about that. He claims they ruined the nostalgia. Despite the fact that so far. The biggest nostalgia boner came from the moment when they were running into action, in their zords, with the original 1995 theme playing in the background. From what I've heard that's when people usually clapped and cheered and that's also what happened in my screening. Which hilariously enough. Delrith claims is a "Crappy version of it, but no.1995 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme is used and Joe is more upset that it didn't play longer. Even though, that scene was 100% homage to the original series' intro with the Zords running from a side angle. Joe also didn't like the meta humor. Which fo rthe most part. IS Power Rangers. But. It's apparent that they all wanted MORE nostalgia. Since they're complaints are. Little fan service, the theme barely played, change the designs of everything, etc.

Crash Bandicoot cant work this way

>loud house
not surprised you like it seeing as you have a refined palate for shit

HOW COULD ONE MAN HAVE ALL THAT POWER?

I want one of those Krispy Kremes so bad now.

No for real though, if you actually like/liked power rangers/sentai ever, as a kid or now, then there is literally no reason to hate this.

By power ranger/sentai standards it pretty much gets everything right.

Although if you're not a fan of this genre then yeah, as a movie itself it's just decent, otherwise it's pretty good 7/10

You're a moron. Elon Musk should send you into the sun.

I haven't seen it but I will go ahead and side with Sup Forums, it sucks okay they have good taste

most of Sup Forums enjoyed it son.

Why am I a moron?
Please tell me exactly what is wrong with what I said.

I'm pretty sure you just had a stroke.

this thread seems pretty divided my dude

wtf tickets are $5 at my local place, $4 for matinee

I liked it, but I like Power Rangers anyway. Marvelfags will hate it because the humor is organic and there's not an action scene every ten minutes whether it makes sense or not.

Nah, its just one autist samefagging his bad taste.
The movie was pretty enjoyable, doubly so if you actually liked the show.

I watched the show when i was around 5-6 years old, movie was meh, nothing special, i guess you could enjoy it if you're a Linkara level type of autist.

first 2/3rds are GREAT. last act is bad.

No if you liked the show because of the fight choreography or the practical effects.
Seriously, all the action in the movie is pretty much CGI.

>most of Sup Forums enjoyed it son.

LOL no, samefag

It's a movie for 7-10 year olds, if you want the nostalgia kick just wait for it to show up as a torrent or on netflix/network, it's not worth paying a ticket for unless you are a kid

Its my second favorite movie next to Logan fuck off and learn to live and enjoy things in life.

Akiba ranger will always be the best Sentai because it fully owns how fucking retarded and cheesy Sentai is.

Honestly a Power Rangers movie follow Akibaranger style. Comedy about a bunch of retarded nerds that get super powers and it turns out at the end they are just a bunch of delusional morons acting like spastics in the middle of the street.

>you aren't living if you haven't learned to lower your standards and tastes!

Spoken like a real fuckin' pleb.

Even the kid is a good actor.

There is literally a line in the movie when she finds out the Zeo Crystal is buried underneath the Krispy Kreme. She says, "So the Krispy Kreme is the center of life..." It's fucking hilarious.

They also say Krispy Kreme potentially more than they say Power Rangers.

Going to see it Tuesday. What is the best part anons?

The opening scene is fantastic and when they get to the fights it's pretty good. The middle is pretty low key but it's comfy friend building and I liked it.

Any post credits stuff?

Mid credits they make a call out Tommy Oliver as a new student.

Yes. A familiar one.

Nice. Thx user I know most movies are shit right now but it is $5 on Tuesdays at my local theater and they have like recliners and huge screens.

What is the worst part?

KRISPY KREME

The middle drags for a bit. There's a lot of scenes of each of the rangers self loathing before they get to be a real team and it goes a bit longer than it should.

>literally

>Actually paying $20 to watch this garbage

Who pays that much? I paid $12 for me and my bf and Stubs Rewards gave me free popcorn and a drink for my birthday.

>Most of Sup Forums enjoyed it son
>son
>Trying to act tough and mature when talking about Power Rangers

everything until the whole team morphs is GOLD. most likeable cast in any superhero movie.

they rely way too much on CG for the armored fights and zord battle and it feel like "basic superhero battle 73". a bummer after how great it was up to that.

I did like that even the Zord fights were still kind of campy and not super serious. It was a nice break from the relatively serious middle parts.

Where I live movies are $2 on Wednesdays so i'll see it then. Whats this shit you say about the Zeo Crystal so their power source is the coins or Zeo crystals?

The Zeo Crystal is the source of all life on any given planet (each one has one). The coins we don't know where they came from.