Jews vs the Blacks

Ok faggots I've been doing some thinking and I thought about how someone said it would be funny to bring up the idea of the Blacks having to make up for enslaving the Jews way back when they waz kangz n shiiieet as this would be an argument I would love to see all the Leftist cucks try to deal with.

But then I thought of something even more hilarious what if the Jews conspired to manipulating things from behind the scenes in order to start the slave trade in America as sort of a way of getting revenge on the Blacks.

Now that I think would be one hell of a bombshell that the Left would loose their minds over and tear each other apart.

What does Sup Forums think ?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4827240,00.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yQbUZ95l9RQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6WrNI35VxM
theguardian.com/sport/2016/jun/04/barack-obama-muhammad-ali-tributes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you're stupid as fuck if you think liberals and niggers are going to so much as acknowledge anything that goes against their narrative.

I know but if we made this a thing and forced them to talk about it can you imagine what would happen. Also do you think either side would pass up the chance wine about something else.

The Jews would wine about being enslaved and if the lacks thought about Jews getting them enslaved can you imagine the anger.

You clearly can't force the left to talk about something it doesn't want to talk about.

Most gun crime committed with pistols? Ban assault rifles

Most niggers kill by other niggers? White police brutality

Arab slave trade and African slave trade? Fuckin whitey enslaved us yo muh dick muthafugga

You just can't reason with these people with facts, they only understand emotion.

If it was a big enough rumor and spread correctly I'm sure the anger would swell on both sides.

Isn't there already a Sup Forums theory about Jews being main actors in transatlantic slave trade?

Holy crap I was only joking tell me more ?

I don't have more, I've just seen it (along with book recommendation on the topic) in one of jew threads. Search engine found me a Dutch rabbi who wrote a book about it: jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery

Holy fuck top kek imagine if this got big on social media.

Where's the German guy at?

???

The one that posts in every non-pc thread

Fuck that cunt sounds like a full autismo

The only problem is that the whole reparations for slavery thing isn't actually motivated by a sense of justice for slavery. It's about anti-white hate agitated by jews. Do you feel a sense of grievance against Italians because your ancestors were enslaved by the Romans? Of course not. It's a retarded idea that only niggers could fall for. Jews don't give a fuck if they were enslaved 3,000 years ago. Just that blacks hate whites and fight among themselves instead of against the eternal jew.

He stil posting that picture in pol he must really really really like that picture user

This is exactly the kind of psy-op we need.

Manipulate the liberals until they find their way to the tradinionalist and nationalist camp: show them, or make it happen, how the very people they defend are a threat to their ideals.

And even better, if we suppose that the jews are not a hive mind and that they too react to the news and trends, we could have them take our side just by being the lesser of two evils (in their eyes).

Just look at what is going in France: tons of arabs HATE the jews and now we have kikes defending the Nation and the traditions harder than ever after shilling for decades for the "muhh (((no borders)))" camp.

And chances are, they are genuinely afraid of the beast they have unleashed. Because of their support, the intellectual class' attacks against the FN have been mediocre for about a decade now. Some jews might be evil, but I would wager than most are sincere and just need to be shown the way. On our side, they are a precious weapon.

It is time to jew the jews.

I still think if we made it a big enough trend on social media it would open up a shit storm up at some point.

Dude that's not just one German. That's unironically what German normies are like nowadays. 70 years of brainwashing to hate yourself will do that to you.

Thank you lets make this big , first well get as many anons as we can on this then well spread it all over the net. Memes and rumors everywhere this could be hilarious.

OK GUYS LISTEN UP

Step 1. get more anons involved

Step 2.spread rumors of this all over social media

Step 3.kek

Bump

user. They quite litterly DO want to enslave black people and breed them with asians for the perfect dumb slaves.
But we need some sort of TRUTH first. We don't have the amount of control the kikes have.

>You clearly can't force the left to talk about something it doesn't want to talk about.
life story of ernst nolte right there

Thank you shameless self bump

We'll make this as big as the Hillary meme's

which ultimately lead to this

jews to permit raping in wartime
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4827240,00.html

This is also good , good work user kek praises you.

>attacks with logic and historical claims

No no no. You have to get niggers angry about what's going on right now.

All you have to do is whisper "Jewish" the next time they go on a rant about "muh 1%" and "Muh white conspiracy". When they accuse you of antisemitism just say "look it up" Jews are the richest race by far. If white people are responsible for your suffering, the Jews are top dog of the whites.

Of course, they won't look it up. It'll just simmer in their brains and if enough people repeat it they'll become overwhelmingly opposed to the Jews.

Which will put us in an uncomfortable position.

Bump.
This is interesting.

>You have to get niggers angry about what's going on right now.

The idea of Jews causing them to be enslaved would enrage the nig nogs beyond belief.

Thanks 4 bump

remember step 1 get more anons on board

step 2 spread it on social media

Actually, almost every nig nog I've met in the Internet at some point blamed Jews for the slavery. It seems like they are aware, just can't fight someone 3 floors above them in the chain.
Jews>Asians>Whites>Blacks

>Actually, almost every nig nog I've met in the Internet at some point blamed Jews for the slavery

Interesting maby this will be easier than we though to turn the Blacks against the Jews.

Best part is nobody will call blacks racist because only whites can be racist kek

Just to be sure, do you want to remember blacks that they enslaved Jews or that the global elite is composed of Jews?

If you meme it they will come.

OK PEOPLE

The story will be that the Jews were largely responsible for the slave trade because they wanted revenge for the Blacks enslaving them.

Yes meme's are welcome if anyone has any creative ideas for meme's they are more than welcome.

I suggest that we make some meme that they unknowingly spread without knowing the TRUE meaning behind it yet.

How about we meme something that will seem like it is some black lives matter meme but secretely is a future red pill in disguise.

Something like: If Spongebob owned 10 slaves how many slaves did Squidward own?
The irony and hidden message behin it is that Squidward is quite litterly a Jew but they themselves will claim it is a nigger.

Then one day BOOM we surprise them by mass posting: he owned 80% of the slaves because he's a Jew.

This is Jewish trickery at it's best anons. I do believe it will work if we all work hard together.
And it will be easily digestible for them even funny. What do you guys think. A good idea?

Yes user this can work too lets get those memes coming we are a hive mind of creativeness when we need to be.

Kanye "The Jewish Disconnector" West strikes again!

From what I see, black community is actually much more antisemitic than whites due to their lack of education. I'm actually surprised that dem Jews still didn't do anything about that.
Basically you don't need to turn Blacks against Jews, they already are. But here is a problem - Blacks consider Jews as Whites. As a Jew, I find this offensive and potentially dangerous. They already tried to blackmail Jewish communities for money for years of slavery.
"On May 30, 1969 Forman made plans to pursue a similar course at a Jewish Synagogue, Congregation Emanu-El of the City of New York. Members of the Jewish Defense League (JDL), led by Rabbi Meir Kahane, showed up carrying chains and clubs promising to confront Forman if he attempted to enter the synagogue. Kahane and the JDL forewarned Forman and the public about their intended actions and Forman never showed up at the synagogue.[11]"

How about
>Black Lives Won't Matter until they pay reparations for enslaving the Jewish people in Egypt.

Well then we're just gonna poke the hornets nest aren't we. Don't worry about the white thing if we make this look like the Jews where responsible for it specifically we'll be fine.

Ouch that's good , that will certainly cause a stir but it must look legit and look like it was said by the Jews in that case.

Sorry. At work and can't shoop.

>Pic 1 depicts Germany in chaos. Some Hitler tossed in.
>Pic 2 depicts black chaos; some pharaohs and pyramids tossed in.
What do these two groups have in common? They're both being punished for enslaving the Jews.

Let's try this guys.

How do you bound Egypt and blacks to make it understandable? Not everyone are aware that they were kangz. We should use black pharaohs.

meme magic will do that we just need to make the right memes

Ahh, I'm going to contest that order.

Sure, Asians definitely have the leg up in the long term game, and we're already seeing that. But as of yet they're more or less on level ground with us.

>Who else is going to buy their mountains of cheap junk if not middle class America and Europe?

How *many*

and this meme is feeling pretty forced t b h

It just isn't dank enough to spread. We need to up dankness. This shit has to break a rib.

you have a point and it needs to be a bit more obvious

It's like saying "what did he really own?' only real niggas understand.

MEME IT

Malcolm X has some good speeches about THE FUCKIN JEW MAN

JEWS KEEPIN THE BLACK MAN DOWN

dam good work user

ok guys who ever can meme do so the rest who can't , go get more anons

Africa

Niggers think anything in Africa is black.

mysteriously short after, he was shot.

(((coincidence)))

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yQbUZ95l9RQ

>you can find a lot of jews who were nazis

Really makes you think...

Lol that reminds me of my nig coworker. He makes absurd claims and his argument is usually violent gestures and yelling "LOOK IT UP! LOOK IT UP!"

fucking hell there's more to this than I thought

The Jew Fears the Woke AF Negro

>malcolm x bad mouths the jew
>gets shot to pieces by an assassin

>abraham lincoln freed the slaves
>headshot by an assassin

AYO HOL UP

IM STARTIN TO SEE A PATTERN HERE

EVERYTIME SOMEONE TRY TO HELP THE BLAXK MAN

THE JEWISH BANKER DONE SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD

JFK WAS MY HOMEBOY TOO WTF

working on something a little more obvious but may be too Sup Forums for nigs.

>The Jew Fears the Woke AF Negro

This is catchy.

this could be big if we had enough anons spreading this

Bump, could be good.

RIP Muhammad Ali

>successful intelligent white guy against racemixing gets demonized and killed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

>successful intelligent black guy against racemixing gets loved worldwide, glorified and lives a long life hardly a bump in the road
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6WrNI35VxM

theguardian.com/sport/2016/jun/04/barack-obama-muhammad-ali-tributes
>"Muhammad Ali was the Greatest. Period."
Ya know, it really makes you think. What did Obama mean by this?

#RIPMuhummadAli #Muhammad

The jew is a sneaky devil, wonder why Obama hasn't helped the black man? Pic related

Alright, this is what I have to start. Anybody want to work a couple of brown-skinnet crying wojaks in there? Or should I order takeout for dinner and have this tomorrow morning? Because doing this by hand in paint is fucking slow

why are you guys trying to troll us

DON'T
YOU
DIE
ON
ME

self bunp

Bumping

well that's not an answer

here is an answer

then it's the wrong answer
pic is the only way to deal with arabs
not subjectively, it's literally the ONLY thing that seems to work

So basically everyone who isn't a white heterosexual male is essentially female?

cleaned up. I guess I'll add niggers tonight

It was my idea, here's the original post:

Alright Sup Forums, here's my idea.

We know that black people love to do two things
>cry about being victims
>pretend they wuz kangz

So here's how both can be flipped against them. If they want to be kangz and celebrate their advanced culture then they need to take the bad with the good. Egyptians used Jewish slaves, and since Egyptians were black they owe reparation to the Jews.

This both strips them of their victim-hood by making them oppressors and uses their wewuzkangz lies against them. It's like pottery.

Now, there's evidence that Egyptians didn't actually use Jews as slaves, but that doesn't matter because the two groups that could bring that up won't. Blacks can't into history, and Jews will never pass up an opportunity to be a victim- trust me, I'm half kike.

So if a bunch of "Jewish" Twitter accounts co-opted BLM hashtags and started a 'blacks owe Jews reparations' hashtag or whatever, and it gained traction, it would turn the Jews and the nogs against each other. Jews have used blacks as tools for centuries, let's sic their own pets on them.

Obviously the reparations would never happen, but pitting nogs and Jews against each other is its own reward.

Anyway, that's my response to the nogs claiming they wuz kangz and appropriating Egyptian culture while simultaneously whining about reparations. Kind of a two birds with one stone thing.

kekis maximus

Should we also try to launch an opposite and equal campaign to remind blacks that if anything, Jews would be the ones who owe them slavery reparations?

Yes that's the idea we want the Jews to be mad at blacks for enslaving them and we also want the Blacks to be mad at Jews for starting the slave trade via behind the scenes medeling .

MEMETIC BATTLEGROUPS

REPORT IN

OK GUYS OP HERE

I'm going to have to get some sleep as it it 6am here and I'm fucked. Thank you in your efforts to please Kek the meme god.

Kek praises you.

Now I must go for now but feel free to carry the torch and we can make this thing explode into something big so keep believing in meme magic and keep memeing.

goodnight my fellow anons.