PIT: Antonio Brown a game-time decision vs Jaguars
BUF: Denver could be landing spot for Tyrod Taylor
CAR: Report: Thomas Davis to retire after 2018
CHI: Bears bring back Fangio on 3-year contract
DEN: Broncos want Mayfield on Senior Bowl team
ARZ: Larry Fitzgerald still noncommittal on future
PIT: Antonio Brown (illness) sits out on Friday
FA: Report: McCoy, Chudzinski names for Bills OC
CAR: Wilks, Spags, Studesville out of NYG running?
FA: Bills fire OC Rick Dennison after one season
KC: Browns likely to have interest in Alex Smith

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98
youtube.com/watch?v=3RHhVkm7qTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CAT BOWL 2019

>Denver could be landing spot for Tyrod Taylor
Sad of true. Taylor is garbage.

Anyone else think the combine and draft are max comfy? I just love that time of year.

I'm going to be drunk by halftime at the Eagles game. That way I can forget that we got cucked at the last second from an incredible season.

I'm so excited for the eagles game tomorrow. Foles is going to embarrass the Falcons, I just know it.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Eagles will win tomorrow. All the faggot commentators assuming the Eagles already lost because of Foles will be BTFO. Defense will carry the team mostly, but Foles will play a solid overall game.

>Tyrod Taylor and Brock Osweiler back on the same team

If AB doesn't play, Martavis Bryant will commence his free-agency audition, which begins after next season.

He's ready to prove he's a WR1 and deserves WR1 money.

Taylor might be the best game manager in the nfl. Hell also have more receiving talent than he's had at any point in his career

the best game manager in the NFL is Tom Brady

Nigga better quit dropping balls then

>With the 1st pick of the NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select...

There is 0% chance Brown is missing this game.

Promising player that will ruin their career #14

JUJU ON THOT PATROL, BITCH

It doesn't matter. Anthony Hopkins in a Michael Bay movie is still Anthony Hopkins in a Michael Bay movie, you know?

Baker Mayfield.
With the 4th pick in the 2018 draft the Cleveland Browns pick: Saquon Barkley.

Cap this.

Is there a problem with being Anthony Hopkins?

>2018 is OUR YEAR

>6-10

Creepy.

>mediocre for years
>one good season
>lose the Owl
>back to mediocrity
the cycle of the NFC South

For some reason that post reminded me of the Jets draft video from 10 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

If only that were the case. They just sent three teams to the playoffs. One just played the superbowl. The other played the superbowl the year before that. The NFC south is a charnel house of horrors to get through.

>Taylor might be the best game manager in the nfl.
I'm gonna need some corroboration for that one.

yeah and in 2014 they sent a 7-8-1 Panthers team to the playoffs
the division is all over the place

Yeah the NFC south has been surprisingly good the last 3-4 seasons.

Yeah and 3 years ago the division looked like shit

>i need 2 pounds by friday. gisele invited d'vante and desamuel for the weekend.

The most volatile team (Panthers) and second most volatile team (Falcons) are in the NFC South. Trying to predict who will win the division is always a complete crapshoot.

Is there any reason to even watch the NFC games this playoffs?

Me too user. Me too

you have a 1/3 chance of being right cause we all know the Bucs aint winning the division

>It's the Browns draft a promising quarterback and ruin his career again episode

Can't wait

*waits for bucme reply*

I didn't mean game manager as a compliment, he makes high percentage throws while averaging like 4 yds per attempt. He's good enough to not lose the game but he's not going to put the team on his back like a great qb can.

Where the fuck is cuckme anyway I haven't seen any walls of text today

>SF: 49ers LB Reuben Foster popped for marijuana
THA WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

he's sitting in a corner praying the Eagles and Vikes can beat the Falcons and Saints

really makes you think

It use to be that the team who finished last in the NFC south would go on to win it the next year and so on and so forth.

>WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE ALEX SMITH

Get out of KC and away from Andy Reid as quickly as you can.

>He's good enough to not lose the game

If a quarterback can't throw anything other than a fucking checkdown than he is effectively losing the game for his team. Watching Taylor play is embarrassing because he'll still throw a checkdown even if he has a wide open receiver further down the field.

>Get out of KC

Did you not read the rest of the OP

almost happened this year too
Pants shit the bed though

do it for matt cryan now

if vikings win owl it confirms the cliche of defenses wins championships
if jags win the owl it confirms that the jags sacrificed a child to the dark gods for an unnatural blessing

digits confirm that defenses win championships lads

>Chargers fan
>rooting for the Vikings
What?

>KC: Browns likely to have interest in Alex Smith
RIP in pieces

The lead up to the draft is always amazing, but too many edgy sports commentators ruined the combine for me by downplaying it so much.

I'd rather have checkdown king over someone like jameis

>implying Brock won't be cut

Browns better not fucking ruin Barkley

>Saquon Barkley will still be available at the 4th pick

You do know the Clots are sitting there at 3, right?

When were they on the same team

Tom Brady cannot:
>Catch his own passes
>Block
>Run
>Stiff-arm a would-be tackler
>Beat the Chiefs at home
>Be likeable
>Be under 25
>Be a Heisman Trophy winner
>Be a first-round draft pick

Move over Tom, there's a new sheriff in town.

you forgot
>beat Cam Newton

They will take Roquan Smith or Brad Chubb.

wishful thinking

The Colts fanbase are having a serious look at edge rusher Bradley Chubb. The Colts could seriously draft him instead of Barkley.

I hope Roquan Smith is available for the 49ers.

Reuben Foster might be a bust already.

It's what they need.

Sure. Doesn't mean they'll take either of those guys.

If the rules all pander to the offense so much, why have we seen so many great defenses in recent years?

Give the Eagles your energy lads

\o/

Ken Norton will figure him out. He is a special player. He just needs to start doing some maturing with Lynch ready to bust his skull.

>drafting an undersized linebacker with injury issues

You should have seen it coming, senpai

he's a great player though. He's probably just going to be a dumbass like Josh Gordon.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

ARZ: Larry Fitzgerald still noncommittal on future

just walk away larry. go now. before I change my mind and beg you to stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=3RHhVkm7qTQ

Fanbase doesn't make draft decisions

Well put, fellow Cardinals fan.

if you strip all engines out of F1 and replace them with 4 bangers one of them is still gonna win the race and be the fastest out there

If someone buy me 2 bundles of dope I will go to the hotel the Falcons are staying at right now and Nancy Kerrigan their important players. I live like 15 min from the stadium

I know that, and I realised I worded that poorly after I posted it.
What I meant was:
>Many Colts fans would like to draft Chubb, and many of them believe that the Colts staff could draft him at #3 instead of Barkely

Larry Fitzgerald is the only other vikings fan I wont argue with nigger
>not knowing that nice hands larry is the greatest guy/vikings fan on earth

Come to Carolina Larry
we need a receiver that isn't shit

Please, if only to knock out the Failcons from owl contention.

they already use 4 bangers (some do)

wow, you mean to tell me the guy in his 18th season has done something more than the guy in his 3rd
i'm shocked

after that performance against Carolina I think you guys have bigger problems with the Vikes
>b-but we BTFO Cam Newton
>literally only won cause the receivers cant catch and Gano cant kick a fucking 25 yarder
yeah really BTFO

well except for the part where the rules say a 90 degree 6 cylinder

this made me kek way harder than it should

>It’s what they need
Which is exactly why we won’t draft him. Ballard drafts BPA, not need, and Barkley is the best player in this draft. Period. Plus you could argue it’s also a need. If Gore leaves, which is looking very likely, we’ll have possibly the worst backfield in the league.
There are players like Chubb and Smith in every draft. They’re usually better. There’s a pretty wide consensus that Bosa and Garrett were miles ahead of Chubb’s skill set when they got drafted. Meanwhile, Barkley is probably the best running back out of college since AP, if not earlier. It’s a no-brainer: if Saquon Barkley is on the board at 3 he will be an Indianapolis Colt. Cap this.

Did I ever say they got btfo? It was a close game, but you're also not giving credit to the saints defense which came up big on Carolina's last drive.

That said, I don't think the Saints will beat the vikes, but I also don't think the Falcons will beat the Eagles at home.

Since it's the last night before the divisional round begins, post em

>Coward

He should join a team that is good before he retires tbqh. Try to get a ring because you sure isn’t getting one in Arizona

Here's mine

pic related for everyone except the Tits and Jasg
for the Tits and Jasg free shrugs.jpg

Barkley going to Indy wouldn't be a surprise to anyone

shitty template