I like the show but I feel like I'm missing something? is this kino or just shit?

I like the show but I feel like I'm missing something? is this kino or just shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBZDj4nTFNY
youtu.be/K6_zsJ8KPP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN
>WALKING FAST, FACES PASS
>AND I'M HOMEBOUND

It's a little of both. Some good parts and some are just retarded.

Pure kino

First Season was way but way to slow to build up
Second Season is pure-kino

I'm feeling the third season is going to be better than season 2.
it looks fucking great. and the daughter, holy shit. she has this lily sheen thing happening

I keep hearing how amazing this show is, but I'm 2 episodes in and it's been mostly dull so far.

Absolute Kino

The first half of s1 is universally agreed as not amazing. Stick with it, it gets 100x better.

hang in there...you will be rewarded senpai

pure shino

lol

EVERYBODY'S WONDERING WHAT AND WHERE THEY ALL CAME FROM

EVERYBODY'S WORRYING ABOUT WHERE THEY'RE GONNA GO WHEN THE WHOLE THING'S DONE

Fuck man don't tell Sup Forums about this show, they'll ruin it.

The first time i tried watching it i stopped a few episodes in, I gave it another shot and now think it's probably the best show still airing.

3rd episode will hook you.

kevin is jesus isnt he

smoothhands?

They're going a lot harder on the Christian themes this season than the two previous

Good.

>there will be a new kino intro

I hated the season 2 intro tbqh. The first seasons intro fit the shows tone perfectly, season 2's was so cheesy

no

>The first half of s1 is universally agreed as not amazing. Stick with it, it gets 100x better.

Fuck off you retard. I bet you're only watching this because Sup Forums circle jerks around it.

It's literally just R-rated Lost. The show is going nowhere.

Season 2 intro was a pleb filter. It also perfectly fit the tone of not only the season but the show entirely. Kys yourself my mans

Season 2 intro grew on me. Considering how fucking DEEP S2 got, the intro became this weird parody of other shows.

>The show is going nowhere.

its just shit

its trying to be about human drama and how people deal with loss, but it keeps jamming magical bullshit into what is a basic part of human existence

It's kino as fuck

Shall I post best girl? Yeah, I think I'll post best girl.

Isn't it by the guy who made Lost? And does that mean it's all fluff and filler that tricks people into thinking it's good?

>fags still bitching about Lost
It's like Lindelof personally held you down and raped you or something. Let it go, man. Clicking on every Leftovers thread so you can cry like the pussy you are isn't going to help you get over it.

Margaret a cute! CUTE!

It is by him but this time it's done right.

>deep
>*nabucco intensifies*
>no assassin this time it is metaphor
>to live again you must perform the ancient japanese art of karaoke
>IM SITTIN IN THE RAILWAY STATION
>now it is sodom like bible
>WHERE IS MY MIND
>well john, i guess we really were The Leftovers™
>deep

yes it fit perfectly because season two was a tumblr/reddit hellspawn

>tumblr/reddit hellspawn
Explain exactly what you mean by this without relying on any more memes or buzzwords.

she's trying too hard

Nein

Probably the best show I've ever watched.

Good. I'm atheist but love the aspect of faith in this show..So well explored.

>I'm atheist
*tips fedora*

I dont think there's any filler.outside of Meg's character

International Assassin is quite the episode.

president of the IBTC

Absolute Kino

My favorite show.

>tfw you will never have a battle priest to help you bury a body no questions asked

I agree.
When my group of friends and I watched we would play season 1 theme with the season 2 intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBZDj4nTFNY

Matt is so based.

Autists move in herds. They do move in herds.

my favorite character

Anyone else surprised Justin Theroux hasnt been nominated for anything because these two seasons?
He was pretty much a comedy actor before this, he even wrote one of my favorite comedies Tropic Thunder, and he completely transformed in this show. So many great, well acted scenes that wouldn't be as powerful if he sucked

It's okay user I'm sure when your mom brings your tendies to eat she'll watch shows with you. Just ask.

Carrie Coon is the real star of this show.

Or it just showed every single trick in lindelof's bag and they were all shit.

> surprised Justin Theroux hasnt been nominated for anything
No. Because he basically just held a single facial expression the entire run and the emotion the expression was supposed to convey was indicated by the score.

Yes.

youtu.be/K6_zsJ8KPP0

this

>yfw its revealed its demiurge behind everything