Nazis abolished religion

>nazis abolished religion

Does that mean there's no Christmas, Easter or Halloween?

Didn't the real Nazis plan on slowly replacing Christianity with Volkisch Germanic neo-paganism?

Christianity is as much brainless retardation as Islam is. It's just the white people got their allah ackbar all out like a thousand years ago.

From a show coming from a kike's imagination, I wouldn't take it literal.

sure a country that gives every soldier a belt with the words "god with us" on the buckle abolished religion whatever kikelord

I'm still amazed how stupid you have to be to write a script like this. there should be a mandatory death penalty for thinking this garbage is somehow acceptable

Who could be behind this post?

Easter?

Why it took you too long to post?

Just another example of how things would be better had Germany won, no religion, no jews

no westboro baptist church

>From a show coming from a kike's imagination, I wouldn't take it literal.

Philip K.Dick wrote the book, he was not jewish

faggot pls we don't discuss that shit series in here, go to reddit

>post criticizing Christianity and Islam
You know who (((it))) is.

I don't go to Reddit and know nothing about it

yes

the show basically took its premise from the book, thats it

>this fantasy is not realistic enough!
Yeah I'm sure every fantasy writer should kts too, sperglord.

Halloween is not from religion halloween is degenerate

wasnt there a funeral scene at a church?

No. 50% of the SS were Catholic.

Artster?

Nazi Germany was intent on keeping Christianity but wiping all Semitic elements out of it. See Positive Christianity and Julfest for more information.

Nazis abhorred atheism.

But Christmas, Easter and Halloween are capitalist holidays.

making excuses for backward middle eastern cultures will not help your cause.

Oh no, you get me wrong. I'm a snow-white guy that grew up in coal-country mid-Appalachians, surrounded by FreeWill Baptist churches & generic backwoods WASP breeding grounds.

They're literally as bad as the sandniggers, but they're already here.

>show wasn't content with just being an interesting alternate history scenario and had to go the scifi alternate universes/timelines route

why bros?

This show is seriously appeals to the lowest common denominator. It's pathetically childish, right wing. And only 90's born pseudo intellectuals would watch this shit show. Absolut bullshit.

Does the show explain why Hitler were digging for trinkets in the desert?

silly child...this show is a caricature of the right wing designed to make feminized people like you feel lucky to be in your comfy cushy liberal fantasyland.

Now get out there and fight against white male oppression!
...dont forget your #blacklivesmatter sign...

They had a thing called positive christianity. IMO it probably would have melded with their Volkisch Paganistic stuff and been like a more paganistic catholicism w/o a pope

Who are you calling a child kid. I have written better stories than this shit that would put you in a coma. You need to stop sparring with people with higher in than you. Kid.

Blame the book