Consider the following

The recent Black Lives Matter uproar of blacks being killed and the reactive White outrage at the murder of police is doing a hell of a job of dividing the US on racial lines. This division is eroding civil stability in the US to the point that the outbreak of an all-out race war isn't a farfetched scenario any longer but a very real threat.

The country is on the brink of becoming a WWI-esque powderkeg waiting to explode. An event like Trump winning the primary or more blacks/cops killed will surely ignite said powderkeg; effectively destroying the last bastion of real Freedom on the planet.

My question is: Why are we so inclined to hate the blacks when the real enemy is the (((Globalists)))? Wouldn’t it help our cause to bury the hatchet with the blacks & Hispanics and align our anger and outrage at a single enemy? Sure the Blacks have lower IQs and are more prone to violence etc, but what if they were on our team?

tl;dr I know everyone hates the niggers but what if we made peace and aligned to fight the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit doesn't help though. This whole "race war" has been manufactured by the globalists. We're just pawns in their game...

Bump

I wanna discuss this...

Thread will be archived m8. You're not alone, but you must camaflouge. A couple of us are smart.

*tips fedora

>cop's left arm is too long and bend wierd
>black guy is reaching for the cop's gun
>the holster is unlocked
>they're both clearly midgets
This can't be an actual Ben Garrison. It's too sloppy and weird

We don't hate the blacks any more than we hate anyone else...

But it's the fact that they are being used as zombified cannon fodder for the left that we cannot have mercy.

These people are beyond saving ... The harder you try to reason with them, the harder they resist real logic and numbers and fall back in "feels"

And when you have the POTUS lecturing white people about racism at a memorial for white cops who were murdered simply because they were WHITE cops... You can imagine how skewed reality is in these people's minds.

They are so beyond saving at this point that the only conclusion is a head on collision and may the strongest survive.

Do they want to suppress this idea?

Isn't Soros a beneficiary of divided countries?
Hasn't he done this before?
Isn't he throwing huge money into America to do this here?
And we twiddle our thumbs and wonder why/how it's happening

of course its not ben garrisons, the style is completely wrong

While I don't disagree with what your saying, I disagree with your defeatist outlook.

We can't assume that a paradigm shift is impossible.

Soros is an expert at benefitting from major market fluctuations [Read: Shorting the UK]. Civil unrest is bound to cause market changes so it would be in his best interest to manipulate racial tension and civil cohesion.

niggers have always hated whites, because they are more stupid, and they know it

>we
Speak for yourself. I live around them and have yo deal with them constantly. I hate them more every day.

You're missing the point here. All these anti-black memes are well within reason and logic, i get it. What I'm asking is, could they be made our ally against the real (((enemy)))?

Noted.

How can we change that and utilize them?

The blacks just want concession after concession until they're all rich and happy. Any twinge of unhappiness is a return to slavery.
Hispanics just want to acquire the lifestyle necessary to fiesta and drink tequila. At least they have a sense of humor about the whole thing.
Jews know how the game works. Better a kike than a nig

outjew the jew. having control over the media would help...all we can do is talk and spread the truth. till then i do have to keep my guard up, niggers can kill me

The real dumb niggers are the "gangster" wannabes who are so, so deep into their gangster bullshit that they become ignorant for the rest of their lives with no possible way to redeem themselves or learn/do anything of value.

Those are the ones everyone on the planet hates. The ones who literally don't use their brains and run on violent instinct. I don't even know why anyone would hate Hispanics, since the ones that live in the US are basically fully assimilated to the culture in every way possible. The only difference between them and your average white person is that they know Spanish and may have a bit more tone on their skin, because even some Hispanics are white.

The kikes have made them this way through a constant media barrage of "muh oppression, muh slavery, muh gibs, muh gangstaRap"

How do we overturn the brainwashing and turn them into self-sufficient, moral, hardworking, ambitious people?

>effectively destroying the last bastion of real Freedom on the planet.

lol what is this shit?

So the current US is the old austria-hungary kek.

>Why are we so inclined to hate the blacks when the real enemy is the (((Globalists)))?

Because you see the niggers in the street, affecting your live. You don´t see globalists.

You dont civilize with animals
When blm and dindus stop being niggers then you can unite

the jew world order is beneficial for niggers and spics, they know there is more coming for them than just affirmative action

100% agree with you.

We always talk about all of their problems but what are real solutions?

>inb4 Final solution

Also op you are leaving out the fact that brown races see no difference between europeans, russians and jews.

Liberia

>Because you see the niggers in the street, affecting your live. You don´t see globalists.

You may not see them but it is stupid to say they don't affect your life. They own all the channels that create ideas. The own the way a large proportion of people think

There's a good population of reasonable ones (reading what Charles Barkley said about the killings was inspiring ) but even the Uncle Toms fall victim to the SJW disease because blacks are, after all, a community.
Call me a cynic, but I think there's no hope for the lot. At least they're entertaining

Key fact here

It's left out because it's irrelevant.

Why do people feel the need to blatantly spread disinfo?
Why do people on social media tell others to "look at FBI statistics" when comparing white vs. black crime, saying whites commit more acts, but they can't be arsed to look it up and see the facts for themselves?

Why, Sup Forums? It's driving me batshit insane

How is that irrelevant? Shit most whites and jews can't tell the difference between each other. Look at Italians, they are basically jews.

Now think about what you just said, you are going to convince the mogrel races that certain whites are actually jews.

This is a concept they don't understand, because almost everyone thinks jews are white.

I think a large part of it stems from White liberals validating all of their grievances. Another problem that requires solving.

Alright, you make a point. Although many whites don't know the difference between whites as well.

I think meme magic could be utilized to break the jews away from the perception of whiteness.

The niggers are the footsoldiers of the Jews.

Fighting them is one and the same.

Because it's become an ideological pissing contest. Logic vs. Morals. And it's split us right down the centre.

If this is the case, why not get their soldiers to defect? It would take away one of their strengths.

Blacks are a problem only because we're forced to have them live among us.

For example: I don't hate chimpanzees, but that's because the media doesn't cry racism because tech companies haven't hired enough chimpanzee software developers.

Yes good, what do you propose other than (((memes))).

Whoever controls the media controls the stupid ones, and there is fuckloads of stupid ones.

This is exactly true. They need to stop blaming whites for every last hardship in their lives. This foolish BLM movement is the wrong answer, they should be trying to find a way to work together as a race and get their shit culture on track. Rap music is a good place to start, it only entices their thug antics. It's time for THEM to finally take responsibility for their own lives. Whitey will only tolerate so many handouts. Idk about rest of the u.s. but I know I will be protesting any and all assistance that they receive from these protests.

Putting myself in politicians shoes I would force their culture into the right direction by outlawing their cancerous rap music. (Obviously that would make things worse but honestly it's the only first step I see)

>pokemon go will be the death of all niggers
kek

Rap is odd because many of the greats (Nas, Tupac, Ice Cube) had rising above the ghetto as a strong theme, though they also had their fait share of thug orangutangery too. Us by Ice Cube almost sounds straight out of Sup Forums. But rappers are businessmen and once they saw that the gangsta and the sex and the kill whitey muh struggle and mote recently the conspicuous consumption stuff was what grabbed attention the that was that.

Honestly, I don't 100% know what else to propose. The effects of meme magic and confirmation bias are quite strong but you're absolutely right. Whoever has the MSM is in control of the masses

you cannot make peace with blacks. they will agree to anything and stick to nothing. They have no concept of honour. They will promise you anyhing to get a temporary advantage. When you call them out on their dishonesty they are geniunly confused.

I'm guessing you've probably got a much better first hand view of this than I do.

Is there anyway to refine and reform them into hardworking honest people?

I think rap perpetuates the romanticism of crime culture which is a plague within their communities but it's (((the producers))) that enable it.

>Wouldn’t it help our cause to bury the hatchet with the blacks & Hispanics

You're dumb. The whole goal of the globalist is the erase nationalities and now you're turning this whole fucking thing on its head by saying "white black hispanic should love one another". You are the globalist you fucking cunt.

lol.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid

you treat them like a step child. No ifs ands or buts.

I wish it were possible but the number of woke blacks who realize Shmule is responsible for their perpetual cucktitude is so small.

This is why they had pic related killed, because he finally figured out (((who))) it was that was fucking up the world.

When he was preaching kill whitey he had a good life. As soon as he figured out Shlomo was the real enemy he got got.

Is there supplemental reading on this?

I find it quite fascinating

No, the problem is that subhuman country USA. They have to be destroyed.
They are the ones exporting their shit all over the world. They are the ones that want to make the whole world look like downtown New York.
What we have to do is stop buying their shit. Stop watching their shit films, their shit tv shows etc.
Nobody in America has high IQ, doesn't matter their color of their skin and they want everybody to be as dumb as they are. They are fucking winning right now.
Let them go through race war and kill each other. That's a good thing.

If we can break a wild stallion we can break a wild nigger.

I never said "love each other" I said align against a mutual enemy. Fuck yourself.

Stay mad, Brazil.

we call portuguese here sea niggers. you people are filth

you are the poorest people here. you sell vegetables and fruits next to the roads here like mexicans.