How were/are your college days, Sup Forums?

How were/are your college days, Sup Forums?

You didn't waste them, did you?

I wasted them and now that I'm out I wish I went to a different school as well

Absolutely squandered

>college

wasting them as we speak

>implying i went to college

i'm a high school dropout.

school is a waste of money and time if you don't need it.

might as well have just flushed money down the toilet tbqh.

why would you go to college when you can just make infinite money trading shitcoins

Never went to college.
Wish I had studied harder in high school.

>college
only blind sheep who aren't self-motivated enough to learn on their own go to college

>college
lol, im not a dumb numale

these.

there is literaly no reason to go college for most professions these days

wasting them right now
i got to a small private university, get my tuition paid for, literally get 10 grand a year to piss away from the government each year, and still hate my shit
literally live with parents and just play starcraft when not at school or watch sports. I have no friends and I'm fucking miserable

Never went because college is overrated.

Most college kids don't even know what they want to do after they graduate so they end up wasting 4 years and thousands of dollars of their parents' money.

>No dorms
It's like highschool but more bleak

Dropped out 6 years ago after a bunch of personal shit and realizing a history degree is worthless.

Gonna start back at a 2 year tech school this year. Excited to be the 28 year old with money, my own place and a car.

College should be infinitely better this time around

Dropped out last year.

Felt deperessed while I was taking classes away from home.

No all I do is sit and home and play vidya games. Don't think I'll be going back

i didn't go to >college

wasting them right now, like I wasted the 5 years before I got here

wouldn't know. never went

Is it too late to start college if you're in your mid-30's?

Jokes on you, OP.

Can't waste something that never existed in the first place.

No, just don't be a faggot in class and talk about your life experience/military service/kids every chance you get

Nope perfect time. I'm almost 30 and I'm going back

>college

All of these people posting >college are really starting to explain why Sup Forums is so fucking retarded now. I remember in the good old days when I was an underaged faggot, we used to have those super-comfy college threads all the time. Always gave me a great vision of what college was going to be like which didn't turn out so perfectly in the end, but whatev

didn't get a chance to go to college
parents couldn't afford it

It explains why this board is a slow slog of general threads and how it is now one of the most boring after being the best

Just because you went to college doesn't mean you are smarter than someone who didn't.

One of the smartest guys I know dropped out of high school but worked and studied his ass off outside of school. Founded his own software engineering start-up that's about to go public.

>implying going to college means you're not retarded
>implying there aren't plenty of dumbass kids in college that major in something useless and end up getting HR or sales jobs after they graduate

good for him
most of them (and I would say 100% of the ones on here) are still retards though

If you're not majoring in a STEM field, there's a 75% chance you're retarded.

STEMfags are a meme

>muh stem
you still end up working for the guy with a business degree.

High school dropout, completed high school at 21/22
Started uni at 22, now 23 and will finish when I'm 25

I look around and hate most of the people in my cohort, because most of them are brainlets and will dropout in 2nd/3rd year apparently

I've made a few friends with some and my gf who graduated uni last year is very supportive

I really enjoy my time (at actual lectures/tuts/practicums) but don't really do much else in terms of bars at the campus etc, I think I'm too old

t. 17 year old astrophysicist aspirant

I'M DRUNK AS FUCK RN NIGGER FUCK MY ASSHOLE

>CEO of Google
majored in engineering
>CEO of Snapchat
majored in CS
>CEO of Facebook
majored in CS
>CEO of Tesla+SpaceX
majored in physics
>CEO of Uber
majored in engineering
>CEO of Apple
majored in engineering
>CEO of Amazon
majored in engineering and CS
>CEO of D.E. Shaw
majored in engineering and CS

non-STEM majors BTFO

>you still end up working for the guy with a business degree
lol this couldn't be further from the truth.

you must still be in college to be this naive.

Don't remember them aside all the sexual experiences tbqh. Still managed to graduate with minimum GPA requirements for my focus (LEJA). Had absolutely no ambition to become a cop or go into the law field. Still managed to travel the contiguous United States (living in my SUV inawoods) after I graduated. I still managed to score a GOAT government job (10 paid holidays, 401k, sick leave, free medical/dental/vision benefits) despite my lackluster job history and past.
There's hope out there for all of you basement-dwellers

I think you are confusing "majored in" with "has a degree in"

CEO of google: MBA from UPENN
CEO of SnapChat: No college degree
CEO of FaceBook: Dropped out, studied psychology and CS
CEO of Telsa: Uugrad in physics and economics from Wharton (business school)
Started PhD, dropped out.

I could go on.

That being said, I'm engineer/math and fuck business people. But CS are fucking dicks and should be dragged out back and shot.

>majoring in stem
>classmates can't write for shit
>not very good at analyzing literature, art, or even mainstream movies
>don't understand aesthetic construction and design
>lacking in knowledge of history
>have brainlet opinions on politics, especially international affairs
>unimpressive foreign language skills
>usually don't have any non-intellectual skills
Stemfags aren't any better than other people, they just get paid better most of the time

Went for a year on a scholarship, didnt like it, switched majors, went another semester on my own (like 4k) and that was it, I got out before I fucked myself and already paid off that measly 4k

>someone who specializes can't do other things as well as thier specialization

Woah

I am printing this post off and studying it every day

You. Just. Changed. The. Game.

Didn’t go, I’m what you call a “moron”