I have crippling Depression

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
resist.com/CWII.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuck

My abyss just got 10 ft deeper

What does it feel like when you get up in the morning?

Sup Forums - politics

Im really lonely and want a gf what do? Im a manlet

Is there a reason why you're depressed or do you just feel empty?

Reason I ask is because I live in a moldy tent, have no money, no girlfriend, and a laptop that doesnt play good games on it.

And I want the opposite of all that and absolutely cant have it. So ive got a good reason, to be both depressed and angry.

Be really attractive
Get rich

Depends some days i'm fine.
Others I wake up and have a mini panic attack.

>Is there a reason why you're depressed or do you just feel empty?
Low self-esteem, no girlfriend(this is minor), years of parental abuse and bullying, i'm ugly

Part of the reason i'm depressed is politics

What are you going to do to bring yourself out of it?

Is it just lack of will to do anything productive or are you actively sad/angry?

What do you think about the mashed potatoes analogy?

There's really not much I can do.

Sad/angry. I'm actually one of the most productive people I know. I have a Bachelors and graduated with honors. I'm going to graduate school soon.

Sure there is. Hopelessness is a feeling and as we all know from shitting on snowflakes
>reality doesn't end where your feelings begin
It's literally in your head. Get out of your head and into the world

>ama
This isn't reddit you retard

That shit started on Sup Forums newfag

>It's literally in your head.
So is literally everything else. If i'm happy that's also all in my head. The experiences I have are all in my head.

What are you sad and angry about?

Does moving to a sunnier climate help with depression? I keep getting it and the weather really makes it worse. Or does being around the sort of people who live in warm climates offset the benefit of the extra light?

I feel like i'm a failure.

Why don't you just be happy? It's all in your head

Sure it did summerfag

Are you white?

In what aspect do you think you're a failure? Graduate school is quite an accomplishment

Pain is all in your head. Why doesn't a dude who just got his leg cutoff stop feeling pain.

Yes but your despair and hopelessness are harmful and as the days blur together your opportunity for a happy and successful future leaves arms reach

t. fellow misanthrope

It did. Everything on reddit eventually started from here.

Then why not do something about it?

Yeah. Why?

You can be chronically depressed and still do shit, user. It might even help with your mood. Especially exercise. Remember that depression is an absence, not a presence.

Not an argument

Do you cling on to the hope that everything will get better?

You need a pupper in your life. Theyre fluffy happiness

Yes Sup Forums was originally a cuck hive mind :^)

I didn't go to as prestigious an undergrad as I wanted to. I didn't graduate with the GPA i wanted to. I've never had a girlfriend.

You are never a failure or alone when you are white.

You say this unironically, but Sup Forums is a cuck hivemind.

No.

You have accomplished much and will accomplish more beyond school.

YOU are not thinking you are a failure, something you are getting from OTHERS is feeding this false narrative and you are accepting it because of conditioning.

The mental abuse you have endured will take a very long time to undo and only then when you realize it was all bullshit will you begin to claw your way out of that trap.

I wish I could, but I currently live with my parents. Also at my level of income it would be to expensive.

Get some ponies in your life, they're free.

Yes. I've had depression since I was 10. The problem is that i'm in my mid 20's now and you can't really keep hoping it will get better at my age.

Lol. Is that why like 90% of /r9k/ is white.

> something you are getting from OTHERS is feeding this false narrative and you are accepting it because of conditioning.
This is true, but when everyone around you treats you like and calls you a failure it's hard not to internalize it.

Is ponies a euphemism for something. Ponies are expensive.

I'm nearly 30 user. It doesn't get better but you learn to cope.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

You need to remove yourself from that situation.
There is no way you are going to be able to reverse the trend remaining there, even with the aid of a therapist - if they do go they will just secretly resent you for it or continue gaslighting like you are just making shit up.

Do you want to snuggle?

Dude, I took 6 years to finish my bachelor's with a 7.0 GPA (don't know how that translates to freedom units but it's far from excellent) and I certainly don't feel like a failure.
You have to stop caring what other people think.
As for the girlfriend part, I understand that the weight that society places on relationships makes it hard, but talking to women is a skill that can be learned like any other. There's no need to feel bad about not having mastered a skill. You don't feel bad because you still don't know how to figure skate, do you?

That's what i'm worried about. The only thing that kept me from killing myself at 10 was the hope it would get better. At this point i'm seriously considering offing myself.

I'm a pussy. I don't have access to a gun to get it over with quickly. Other methods are to risky.

It would probably help, but I doubt it would solve the underlying problems.

>7.0GPA
Is that out of 10 point system?
>You have to stop caring what other people think.
I really wish I could.
> You don't feel bad because you still don't know how to figure skate, do you?
No, but having a girlfriend or being able to get one is a mark that you are desirable as a person. Figure skating isn't.

You can accomplish great things if you put your mind to it. Not memeing, if you decide something needs to be done and follow through on it, you can get it done. You need to decide what you think is important, putting aside personal happiness since that won't work for you. Also be aware that whilst you can see your contributions as good, useful or necessary, you will never really be happy with them because you aren't able to access pleasure the way most people are. Just forget about being happy and focus on doing something that you can be proud of instead. Of course, you'll be self-critical about that too but it's better than doing fuck all.

dont do this

too many people seek out this kind of shit just to feel like they belong when they never will

you either go all in and lie to yourself or you act on your true feels, get pushed to the outside of the herd and end up right back where you started

its not a fucking support group, its a fetish

>Just forget about being happy and focus on doing something that you can be proud of instead. Of course, you'll be self-critical about that too but it's better than doing fuck all.
Honestly if happiness or joy is something I can never achieve in life I might as well kill myself.

This is a bleak thing to say user, but there are more important things than happiness. Objectively though, if you disagree then you can strive to make others happy, you can turn to drugs or you can kill yourself.

you define your own parameters of happiness my friend

if "happiness" means everyone who talks shit about you coming around and saying "gee i guess we were all wrong about user after all" like it is some god damn 80s after school special you can forget that, the heat death of the universe will occur prior

>Is that out of 10 point system?
Yes. You need a 6 to pass a course so with a few accidental 7s and 8s, you have a 7.0 average.
>I really wish I could.
Yes, it's one of the hardest things in the world because social proof is so important to us. It took me years, but I truly believe it is the only way to be happy.
>No, but having a girlfriend or being able to get one is a mark that you are desirable as a person. Figure skating isn't.
The thing is, you have influence over that fact. People think they have this personality that's set in stone and that's that. It's not. What you do defines you infinitely more than 'who you are', and is also what makes you desirable. I'll be right back with an article that explains this concept better than I ever could.

why don't you just be happy? I mean, come on

cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

This is the article I meant. I know cracked is a liberal SJW shithole, but it was much less so in 2012, and this article truly has a good message of controlling your own destiny. Please tell me what you think.

I downloaded "the power of positive thinking" the other day, it's full of christ bullshit so I just substitute kek whenever it says christ or god.

might be worth a try, trying to focus on the good shit rather than the bad

don't you want to be part of rahowa and gas the kikes?

Are you overweight (be honest) ?

>don't you want to be part of rahowa and gas the kikes?
larping really isn't my thing.

Waaaah! Look at me, I'm sad! Waaaah!

you don't think it will come to that? a race war to ensure our survival, or our demise?

don't you see the minority pandering and demands ratcheting up and up? how long before it's a crime to be White? we're already the only ones who can be racist, and are told we're to blame for everything, whilst all minorities are innocent angels

Why aren't you on Plebbit?

I'm depressed too and yet I have basically a perfect life

A little. Why?

>you don't think it will come to that? a race war to
ensure our survival, or our demise?
It's just another millenialist movement. It won't come to anything.

it's inevitable

you should read this book

resist.com/CWII.pdf

The caliphate is inevitable
Read this Book
Quran

Are you convinced.

Get over yourself you fucking pussy.

Same, then I got on antidepressants and it all went away. My anxiety vanished almost overnight. I'm a strange case because I reacted so quickly but just keep your chine up there's hope user

If you manage to lose weight the depression will go away

oh, your mixing up reality and fantasy?

demography is destiny, friendo. la raza makes no secret of the fact it wants to take american land and turn it into aztlan, how long till they have the votes to accomplish that?

you do know that Whites are no longer the majority in younger age groups? all they'll have to do is wait