Why aren't there many mainstreams trans actors/actresses?

Why aren't there many mainstreams trans actors/actresses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2W_G8MSW4eBJDXGsvpMqdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of them are, actually.

youtube.com/channel/UC2W_G8MSW4eBJDXGsvpMqdQ

Why aren't there any male actors who play non trans female roles in non comedic ways?

i would love to suck on bella's thick feminine cock and swallow her loads!

A man after my own heart

but im not gay

Me either :^)

bella a cute

A CUTE!

Trannies are so insecure and mentally ill that it's too much even for Hollywood.

>TFW no cuteboy trannytraps being dressed like cute anime girls in mainstream movies

ywNsbfp
;_; jdimsatbqh

im not going to dress up in her panties or wear her make up when she's filling my butt hole or mouth
with her fat feminine dong

Time to eat something. And I don't mean cock.

I liked that one from 'Boy meets girl' and that nude scene, hnnnng

Of course not, that'd be fucking gay af

she has a healthy diet!!

because they are abominations that will never be accepted by society

LET'S BOOGIE!

What has she become?

i'll just make sure she empties her balls inside either of my willing holes each time she desires

They're the future and you damn well know it

Mmmm, you know how to treat a girl

Bella. Sweetie. You are no Marylin.

she may die the same way tho

she's close

Trannies are hedonist playthings and will be accepted anywhere there is a desire for them, which is practically everywhere.

>im not going to dress up in her panties or wear her make up when she's filling my butt hole or mouth
pleb

it would be so hot if that was her bf's chastity key

sauce and i'll agree

Because if everyone were honest with themselves, they'd admit that they think that trans-people are just a bunch of perverted disgusting freaks. There are no popular trans actors, because no-one wants them. No one wants them, because they are disgusting.

Emily Gavassi

ty senpai

it's not gay if the dick is cute

Totally, but I do love a big veiny meaty one from time to time. Maybe I'm a little bi

gayyy

there is nothing gay about wearing a hot tranny's panties while she fills your holes with her feminine loads

it would only not be gay if they had room to accommodate for her feminine penis

They either commit suicide or die of AIDS before their careers get a chance to take off.

The plumbing doesn't really matter, if you're attracted to them because they look female and their female characteristics...straight 'nough