From his angle, he could only see 1.

what is this from?

he knew there were two, he was trying to browbeat her into giving him hers

james is a crafty man

youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8&t=1s

pure kino

exactly my thoughts, he can clearly see both eggrolls

OHHH MUH LEGHS

Dr. Younan Nowzaradon, also gave up on me because my brother refused to be compliant with filming they said which makes no sense to me, so megalomedia scrapped my show that was going to air next year on TLC and left me with nothing, I am basically now without PCA services, and my house is messy, all my clothes are filthy and my hospital bed is broken and I am low on food. by the way I was forced to keep the hospital bed and put center blocks underneath it and live with it to later find out megalomedia only paid for the paid for the bed for one month when I came here on Halloween of 2015 and I'm now stuck with a bill of over 2000$ and now I have to be out of my apartment by July the first. This is a major warning to anyone considering being on my 600 pound life. It is all a scam, they all lie just to try to exploit people and leave them in danger in real life. This was the last picture taken with the doctor on Halloween of 2015 ,my brother gave up, they left me with absolutely nothing and I feel it is not fair and it is not right to leave me now poor in danger in Houston, Texas And now they said my brother and I are my fathers problem now and left me high and dry with shit in Houston Texas...
All press inquires can be sent too-
Steven Assanti....
[email protected]

i love how the rag between his flabs looks like processed cheese on a burger

>muh legs

>I am low on food
problem solved

I will never understand how their family can willing help get someone into that condition

You think they would at least stop when the fucker actually got too heavy to move

user I'm gonna need you to do a 1000 calorie a day diet and lose 50lbs in one hour.

What happened user you gained weight, you aren't following the diet.

jesus fucking christ

why the Ameriturds are so fat?

>they left me with absolutely nothing

Good

Imagine being Dr.Now in that scene and having to be all like "James K, you fuckin' fine, all healthy with your fat body and horrific androgynous triple chin. I would totally let you eat junk food, both sugar and meats", when all he really wants to do is to go home to his wife at his house. Like seriously imagine having to be Dr.Now and not only stand there while James flaunts his disgusting legs in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing boils and scaly skin, and just stand there, appointment after appointment, hour after hour, while he perfect that "OWW MUH LWEGS". Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as his family tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMES K LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his puffy fucking Boogie face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been doing nothing but giving healthy diet advice to fattys and the thicc and later alleged terrorists for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Iran. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his butt crack as shits in the bed to you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "genetic (for that is what he calls herself)" size, the size she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another episode, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking here Now. You're not going to lose your medical career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

These people are chubby, not fat.

not the fattest anymore

>AND YOUR OTHER EGGROLL

kek

BASED DR. NOW!

Why would anyone WANT to be on the show?

>tfw no belly bf

Its mostly Texas and Mexico is fatter. That said, America really does have a weight problem.

what's that yellow stuff?

He's this week, right? Gonna have to get something special to eat while watching this parade float.

dying skin...

...that smells..

Fuck that.

cellulite from the tissues

yes

someone post youtube links to good 600 lb life moments

I watched the James K episode earlier and I want more

>I HAVE TO RETRAIN MAH BODY

>I swear to you doctor he has not cheated at all

Why doesn't someone just fucking kill him? This shouldn't be allowed to happen. Fucking Jews.

>my brother refused to be compliant with filming they said which makes no sense to me
Means he wouldn't do what they asked to get footage to use to put the e[episode together.
>so megalomedia scrapped my show
Good.
They're in the business to make money buy putting out a show that attracts viewers. The more viewers, the more revenue generated for their sponsors. Your brother acting like a stubborn jackass by refusing to cooperate, prevents that from happening. So, fuck him. Why invest the time and money on somebody who refuses to cooperate.
You got what you deserved.

How does this fat, ugly fuck have such a big ego?

"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need out breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wkld, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

this man has a gf. how sobering.

>ywn poison james's chinese food and save his gf
you would also think the daughter would lose weight after seeing her father being obese

>scrapped my show that was going to air next year on TLC and left me with nothing, I am basically now without PCA services, and my house is messy, all my clothes are filthy and my hospital bed is broken and I am low on food

>waaaaa other people are responsible for my well-being
fuck this nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=VMPcPqBtbP0

This guy America'd wayy too hard and now he's suffering the consequences.

Stop posting this fat fuck

the whole episode it felt like he didnt even want to lose the weight

i bet most of the people on that show have had more sexual and romantic relationships than the average 10 Sup Forums users combined

God.
He's so flaming that he could catch fire and burn forever with all that fat.

>t. James K

ITS FRIED

youtube.com/watch?v=a87SkHd77Rs

So, he's a lardass AND a faggot.
That's two reasons to snuff him out already.
He' probably a Brony too. If so that's all the more reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

>If I was your kid..."
If he was my kid I'd have drowned him years ago.

What did he mean by that, really?

I think he was desperate and grasping at straws at that point. He wanted his rice, but rice was on the list of Dr Now's no nos. So he thought he could say its fried and trick his retarded wife.

I just watched a person spill.

>I'm not a doctor but I think fried is better than other things

fatties are too stupid to realize that fried food is shit

>find TLC Go app on my Roku
>has 35 episodes free
Time to make snacks!

>time to make snacks!

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING, YOU FAT SHIT?

It's a green apple and a can of tuna. I'm pretty thin

What season is she on? I've just gotten in to /fatkino/. I heard she is must-see along with James and Sean

s2 e3

It's a slippery slope, man. By the end of the 35th episode they'll be filming the 36th episode at your house.

These are the only threads that make me feel good about myself.

I love stuffing my face while watching this show, too.

I'm just gonna ask. Has anyone died on the show?

Thanks pham

>Wife walks through the door with the chinese
>Exclaims "Food!" at the top of his lungs

One guy, Henry, he was the first one too, he made it, got skinny and shit, but in 2012 while driving a bus he had a seizure and died at the wheel

Dr Now is pretty obese himself. I find it hilarious in burgerland fat people tell fatter people how to diet. How does anyone take him seriously when hes by all looks highly obese himself?

There's nothing wrong with setting fire to that whole house.

There's a difference between being old and fat and being a fat fuck who can't put the fork down. The former is a natural stage of life the latter is a mental disorder.

Plenty of old people that manage to stay within the range of healthy normal weight. Dr Now is a morbidly obese poc

He's alpha. Probably has better chance of getting a gf than me

Me and my mom watch this togethet and just spout memes the whole time

underrated

Is this a good representation of a typical American?

This guy is the most useless piece of shit on the whole show and that's obviously saying a lot.

>Doesn't get funding for emergency transportation to take him to hospital right away.
>"Oh well until that happens I might as well keep eating"
>Dad re-mortgages his house to get him the money
>Gains like a hundred pounds when he's not at the hospital
>Ends up fatter than he was a year later and acts like it's not his fault

There's no hope for people like this.

Food is the worst addiction.

Imagine if the solution to being addicted to crack was to only smoke one crack rock a day instead of ten, and there were stores where you could buy a crack rock for $1 each everywhere you look.

Typical trump voter at least.

>"OWW MY LEG!"

What is the meaning behind this quote?

10/10

Are there any other episodes where the doctor gets so angry like he did in this one?

penny

You're delusional if you think that they're the rule rather than the exception especially here in America.

Given the bullshit lies these fatties tell I doubt much of this is true.

As a mexican, I agree that a large part of our population is obese, and it disgusts me, but I have never seen anyone as fat as these people in my life.

But that's probably because they can't leave their house.

MUH

how do you get the mentality of his gf, where you just feed him whatever he wants but tell the doctor hes "really trying" but at the same time act like you can't take it anymore

Yeah, he's fat, but he's just fat, not a burden to his friends and family.

He's managed not to become 500 pounds

holy repeating digits

Which 600 pounder had the weirdest weight distribution?

My vote goes to Charity but Tracy from the most recent episode was a close second

The guy is an a Iranian millionaire, now that he is living the American dream he just wants to taste some quality food and American ass during his off time.

He looks like that one really fat vampire from the Blade movie.

Even in America you pretty much have to go to a Walmart or something similar to witness this sort of excess. If you don't shop at such a place you might never see them (I mean they aren't exactly working or going to school or whatever). I imagine most of them don't get out much in general

How do these people get this fat? How can you eat that much?

LOL, episode source?!