Why is Pokemon Go spawning Pokemon on top of classified docs in my office?

Not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm not supposed to have my phone on the job. However, I've been breaking the rules a bit to catch Pokemon around the office during the day.

At one point, I caught a doduo on top of some papers (the writing was relatively clear), and the next day I keep getting Pokemon spawning in front of my computer screen and in spaces where only people with high level security clearances have access.

Is this a coincidence? It doesn't feel like it. Part of my doesn't want to be so paranoid and instead catch some dank 'mons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe10ExwzCqk
relaxedtech.com/news/2014/google-launches-project-tango/
technologyreview.com/view/429394/placeraider-the-military-smartphone-malware/
gizmodo.com.au/2012/09/scary-new-malware-uses-your-phone-to-make-a-map-of-your-house-for-robbers/
web.archive.org/web/20160713175309/http://blackbag.gawker.com/pokemon-go-is-a-government-surveillance-psyop-conspirac-1783461240/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only 8 pokemon GO threads on the catalog?
>better make the 9th!

maybe you're retarded?

>1 post by this ID

>brings phone into SCIF and lets camera be turned on to play pokemon

Degenerate, autistic traitor to the USA. Hope you enjoy Leavenworth.

turn off AR retard

Why is Pepe growing a fist beard?

I even got the option to not allow the app access to my camera.
Can still catch pokemon but cant turn on AR

Want to know how I know you're lying? Any building that with "high level security clearances" wouldn't allow you to bring a phone in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe10ExwzCqk
relaxedtech.com/news/2014/google-launches-project-tango/

"The US Naval Surface Warfare Center has created an Android app that secretly records your environment and reconstructs it as a 3D virtual model for a malicious user to browse"
technologyreview.com/view/429394/placeraider-the-military-smartphone-malware/

gizmodo.com.au/2012/09/scary-new-malware-uses-your-phone-to-make-a-map-of-your-house-for-robbers/

yeah, "robbers"

>American education

can someone explain this meme

who cares if theres only one post by this id?

implications of shilling, I think.

Holy shit, she's made for da big chilean cock

>implying someone with my level of education and technical expertise can't sneak a phone into my office
Want to know how I know you have a double digit IQ?

sauce?

so i have an opinion on something and reply to your post and in order to not get accused of shilling i need to sit and make multiple posts in the thread

i fucking hate this site

lurk more

Pics or it didn't fucking happen faggot

Basically, if you don't partake in the echo chamber here, you're a shill.

It's true of every other website as people seem to have lost the ability to hold a critical discussion.

been on the site since 2013 but only stay on /po/ where this shit meme has just started appearing

Sup Forums*

Did you intend to take pictures of classified pokemon?

No?

Then I'll have to defer to the Director's statements. No further comments.

>exactly 1 post by this ID
>no more or less

Lol no, if you troll, make a claim with a shit argument that proves nothing, then you're a shill.

if you can talk like an intelligent human being, then only the dumbest of fucks will call you a shill, meaning - someone on here (or rather, anywhere) will still call you a shill no matter what.

>Is this a coincidence? It doesn't feel like it.
It sounds like a coincidence, otherwise you'd be in the ludicrous situation where the camera could see your surroundings, record, analyse and recognise confidential material, place a pokemon on it and then rely on you to take a picture.

Reminder that phone cameras just haptically mimic old school mechanical cameras, they actually capture video at all times the app is open and tapping the button just saves an image to your local drive, they don't need your permission to take an image. If the developers know it's confidential they can just skim a few frames out of the recording, no need to stick a pokemon on it.

Also, the app is in beta so if you're on Android you downlaoded a third party apk and waved it at your screen in a confidential area, which would make you Mongolius Rex, god-king of the mongs.

kek.

These faggots don't realize it takes no special skill to sneak a phone in. All it takes is a clearance.

>confidential area

I know its pedantic, but they're called SCIF's.

1 post shitposts only matter if its an OP and the thread has more than 20 posts, retards

I work in IT so where possible I tend to drop the acronyms for something more plain english, because literally everything I use has an acronym.

If you're so smart why the fuck would you bring your phone in anyway. At best security finds it and looks through every single thing you have on it, and you're probably put under suspicion.

>1 post by this ID

Holy shit faggot why are you so mad?

you watch too much TV. when i was in the AF, we dealt with top secret documentation and networks. We had zero checks on phone security, it was just by the honor system.

>integrity first

>1 post by this ID
>also it's not really our problem any more but you should probably pay denbts.

Security at most government facilities is a joke. It's mostly affirmative action hires whose only qualification is not having an extensive criminal record. They are rarely proactive about checking who is doing what, and instead rely on people to police themselves and their coworkers.

This, national security is dependent on a culture of integrity. A culture we no longer have thanks to fags like OP.

>he doesn't first post "1 post by this ID"

Gee OP, maybe its because you're a fucking mongoloid who chose to point it at your papers

Former navybro here with a top secret clearance. We weren't "supposed to" bring our phones into work spaces but I'd say 90% of people did

You got it all wrong, i also hate the eco-chamber shit on Sup Forums too but the "1 post by this ID" basically means that OP isn't serious about the topic and isn't trying to discuss it and just trash posted.

I read that article.
She literally says "Is it the Jews? Probably. We just don't know what role God's chosen people have in this yet"
web.archive.org/web/20160713175309/http://blackbag.gawker.com/pokemon-go-is-a-government-surveillance-psyop-conspirac-1783461240/amp

Yeah, because that's going to actually shut off the camera

there is nothing more cancerous then threads that have the OP with 25% of the total posts. nothing but attention whoring every time

Gee I wonder lol

So long as OP isn't posting selfies, bumping his own thread at page 7+ or making shitty sentences statements then nothings wrong with someone wanting to discuss something you fucking dummy.

>1 post by this ID
*thinks*

those guys on /po/ need to be stoped.

"I didn't intend to" how to get out of jail free card. Pikachu is in area 51

You don't necessarily have to be in a scif to handle secret or confidential information. Really even top secret. Only sci designated stuff.