Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to see her get blacked

Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to see her get blacked
youtube.com/watch?v=Mz58borxQ5M

if you don't think it'd be hot to watch a borderline racist white girl get fucked by a black guy you might be gay

I get off at the thought of any attractive white girl getting shredded by a large BBC

Tomi Lahren is undeniably the most beautiful woman in news. She uses the same emotional way of arguing points that smarmy liberals like Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow use, but she has completely opposite opinions. I hate all these rhetorical morons, but Tomi's hot and I mostly agree with her so I'd take her out.

it's even hotter when she's a conservative, or when she comes from a racist family.

She strikes me as pretty submissive tbqhf

you just know she has a cuckold fetish. She's too stubborn to admit it but she'd give anything to fuck a black man in front of her husband.

Of course, she's a good conservative girl who is willing to submit to her husband.

>mfw I will never be him

You have some issues dude.

>Cucks....Cucks was a mistake.

I just love her for getting the SJWs and BLM dindus so furious which is mostly because she is a somewhat attractive millennial woman, they can't deal with someone of their own demographics criticizing them.

I feel like such a fedora when she gets attacked and called names to the point where she makes her instagram private, and I just want to take up arms and defend m'lady.

They were harassing her relatives, that's why she had to do that. Typical for the left with their violence and shaming tactics. I hope she wont get harassed and threatened IRL for her statements.

Her man is white red neck as fuck though. I doubt she would even let a nigger near her. She is also sponsored by Glock, so she is armed everywhere.

Lol black guys absolutely hate her

Good old loving, tolerant liberals.

Her man is a NAVY SEAL you fucking little dick faggot.

Contrary to whatever you're thinking, most people aren't pathetic cuckolds like yourself.

Why do blacks hate her so much? Bc she speaks e truth of their hypocrisy?

Yes. She's a beautiful white woman who isn't ashamed of that, and calls other millennials out on their nonsense.

You would hate someone who hates you because of your skin color.

People in the military are hardcore conservatives bruh.

No I hate blacks bc they're violent criminals. Not bc they're black. But blacks hate whites just for being white.

Being a redneck isn't really an insult where I'm from. Many people use the term with pride. The only time it is really offensive to people is if a snooty liberal or nigger uses it to generalize right wingers

he doesn't look like a seal to me

How long until she makes the full transition into Neo-Nazi?

these american meme-conservative women are absolute cancer. The vast majority of them just accidently stumbled in to a niche which allows them to make money and get attention from men. Women are fucking awful.

Is this her ??
Btw pic related is gorgeous

What a woman.

>listening to a woman and a nigger

Not even once

Yeah all the gun shooting farmers I've met call themselves red neck proudly.

"Charlamagne"
>names himself after a kang
>spells it wrong

whites who actively support race mixing are second only to race mixers themselves on Rope Day

Daily Reminder

Gorgeous. The muzzies in Sweden wish they could have her.

>all those normies and niggers in the comments section

time to fix this pol

Who cares as long as she doesn't poison her man's children with cancerous liberal ideas behind his back

literally milo

>fake blonde hair
>whatever colour eyes they are... they're not blue
>wrinkled as a prune, looks about 68

0/10, 0% chance I'd bang
disgusting

>looks about 68

Found the 14 year old.

I'd like to see her without the makeup, if I'm honest. Getting tired of seeing false representations of women.

Please take your own life

Only if I'm the one doing it.

I'm not a cuck.

>Sharp elbows.