Lads...

lads, did you know steven gerrard has won 0 (zero) premier league titles and when he came close he literally slipped on his arse losing the title after saying this does not slip?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/27092978
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks for the info i didn't know

What’s your fucking problem

remember when it looked like Klopp was getting close and suddenly there was talk of Gerrard returning?

I dun bleeve ih

not bothered I'm millwall tbqhwy

Someone post the excerpt from his book about crying in the car after this happened.

i hope his children cried when this happened

there's no way this actually happened

HAHAHAHAHA

lol

They lost like 2-0 that game didn't they? it doesn't really matter, they fucked up by losing that 3-0 lead.

Where is Romania :(

hahahahahaha
fuck Liverpool

It wouldn't have changed anything anyway

it marked the point they lost all their confidence, their captain had absolutely humiliated himself and they then had to go uphill

lol no Palace only happened because if the slip

hold on, hold on
I dont believe this
can someone please give me a bit more info on what really happened?

found this article bbc.com/sport/football/27092978

hahahahah so fucking original and funny you stpid dickhead. fuck off

surely there must be some kind of mistake
i'm gonna need more evidence
theres no way something like this would ever happen

seething scouser

Bump for more seethers

they only needed a draw to be safe, the slip was determinant.

Go fuck a cactus.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you cunts? Every fucking time you mention Liverpool or Gerrard the slip is always on your fucking minds, you're all fucking obsessed with one goal in history, wanking over your smug, despite most of you not even obtaining the title this season. We were fucking unlucky, that's all, we just happened to be in an ultra competitive season unlike almost no other - wrong place, wrong time. Oh but laugh at us. If it was any other club, you'd all be pondering what could have been, like an injuryless Ronaldo. But nope, because it's Liverpool, and we were getting emotional after a very stressful past couple of seasons, you laugh at us, and a club legend that stayed loyal and treated his supporters like family. You suck off Totti etc for being loyal, but Gerrard, who was one of the best midfielders of his generation, you give him undeserved shit. You should have been fucking happy for his passion and joy he got after the City win, but no, you utterly humiliate him for nothing more but a poor choice of words. I felt sorry for JT after the penalty slip in 2008 despite him being a cunt, mostly because I didn't want United to win the cup but also because it must have been a footballer's nightmare that nobody should relive. Maybe I shouldn't have been so merciful. Fuck, and you Chelsea fans are so fucking rich. Plastics, all of you. Before Russian money came in, what were you, a club with racist hooligans that purchased old successful players and often forgotten about. Mid-table club. "B-but we love Zola!" Yeah, sure you do, I can use Wikipedia as well. I'm going to assume you have a stiffy when you read about players that actually joined your fucking club before 2003, since it gives you more ammo to hide your shame into supporting a club solely for its liverpool.

It's not fucking fair, it really isn't. Your obsession is just disingenuous and you'll never realize that. Go ahead, laugh at me.I don't care

I'm with this guy. What happened..?? Everyone used to shit on Utd like this because they won everything and their fans were insufferably arrogant twits about it too... they deserved the stick they got and could handle it because at least they had a nice big trophy cabinet bursting open with silverware to brag about and possibly the greatest manager in premier league history, to fall back on.

That trend partly then passed onto Chelsea and thier fans but nowhere near what Utd fans got in 90's.

No one is giving City fans any stick at all...

So for some reason everyone on here now wants to shit on Liverpool fans... for what?? We had a world class midfielder who stayed loyal to the club, a complete fucking rarity in his modern age, who played his fucking heart out for us, was easily the most passionate player on the pitch for any match you can think of, and we loved him for that....!! You're shitting on us for that!!?? What the fuck is wrong with you Niggers! ? What did we do to you?

I wouldn't mind if it was because we were spending 5 billion every summer on franchise players and trying to buy our way to get title like City and Chelsea but we're not! I wouldn't mind if it was because we won every game and two trophies every season but we're not! We've been inconsistent and every Liverpool fan is far more aware of that than any of you and we don't need fucking reminding of it all the fucking time!!! You have no idea what it's like to be a Liverpool fans for the past 20 years.... except Arsenal fans will soon and I garuntee there will be a respect between us and them in over the next few years.... a bond of pain and frustration and we will fucking despise the rest of you because of it.

bene pasta ITT

slippy slippard