Only $600 million

>only $600 million

Why did this flop?

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why this did?

I will just leave this here:
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

It's about brown people and not a blonde white princess.

Unironically, racism. Brown people as main characters = less at the box office, especially foreign markets.

Brown people

Why?

wtf I love native Hawaiians now?

its really that the mains are ugly, not really that they're brown.

>Make characters that only the 0.001% of people on earth share an ethnic group and culture with
>wtf why aren't people watching my movie

If you want to make money make your main girl white if you want the Western market or Chinese if you want the Chink market. Niggers are actually a small percentage of people that will actually watch your movie because they are minorities in countries that actually have movie theaters.

lilo and stitch did good

Bad marketing

because it only returned 4x its budget, you need to make 6x budget to be sucessful also only 1 song sung by the rock

I feel like it came out around a ton of other shit

Releasing a tropical movie in the middle of winter wasn't the best of ideas.
Also brown people

Dumb flopposter

>By the age of puberty sexual exploration with same-sex age mates was actively encouraged.
barbaric

>all cultures are equel

> A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm
>A young female was taught how to touch and caress a male and move her body to please them both. She was taught how to constrict and rhythmically contract her vaginal muscles.
>One adult female told of being instructed on how to get her vagina to “wink.”

WHY IS THIS NOT SEX ED IN OUR SCHOOLS? WHY ARE MORALFAGS SO AFRAID OF SEX?

That guy is really ugly. Like really really ugly

He's supposed to be unattractive, as he is in the real legend

Did you edit in a fucking loss edit into his fish hook?

>having sex when youre physically mature enough for sex is barbaric

I saw this the other day and really enjoyed it. The hair technology in these movies is getting ridiculously good.

no it didn't -- it flopped hard. It's the main reason Disney stopped producing animated films. Americans hate watching non-whites films

You're full of shit on that one. Lilo and Stitch got two sequels and a TV show.

600 million is incredible for an animated movie. That's the kind of money the average X-men, Fast & Furious or Michael Bay summer blockbuster makes. We just have insane expectations since there have been so many animated movies performing way above anyone's expectations recently.

These are just shitty bait threads, I'm pretty sure I've seen one of these for 100, 200, 250 million etc. This is the first one in a while though

you're thinking of princess and frog

and that flopped because it was shit

Yeah they created brand new software just for the water and hair, it looks really good

I had no interest in seeing this before this picture. Thanks user. Looks TECHNOLOGY as fuck, I dig.

Because people would rather see a twink get fucked by animals than see brown people singing

I think it's worth it for the hair and the water, absolutely. It's not just the individual strands showing off either. The wet hair and the sandy hair physics are all on point. It's pretty surreal. Really gorgeous movie over all.

>disney makes movies about nigger and sandnigger and chingchong girls
>no one gives a shit

>disney makes movie about white girls
>biggest hit since the last movie about white girl

Really makes you think.

>600 million is incredible for an animated movie.

Not for a Disney movie, they can only produce so many animated features due to not wanting to fatigue the market, as in not kill the golden goose.

So it's important to find those superhits (1 billion+) which also has all the merchandise licensing making gazillions.

That is why movies like Frozen which really has no storywise reason for a sequel gets a sequel, it made so much money in box office+licencing that greed makes a new film a must.

can someone post that THICC moana belly dancing gif? or at least some road to el dorado webms

In terms of 3D animation, this whole scene is probably the best that's ever been done

Here ya go senpai

I might be inclined to agree, but I haven't seen a lot of 3D movies. What would be some possible competition?

I check out 3D animated movies every 4-5 years it feels like, and it's like a huge step every time I do.

When was the last original Disney movie with a male lead?

Tarzan, I think. Don't quote me on that.

Are you fucking retarded?

All those children experiment with each other sexually.

This sadly. People care more about fluffy animals than black people

When you said "original" I saw it as "without other studios like Pixar". Like just Disney-owned. Sorry you got so mad about it, though. Didn't mean to disappoint.

Honestly not much competition. Other studios like Dreamworks and Illumination don't hold up, and Pixar's been shitting the bed with their last few movies. Walt Disney animation is definitely at the top right now

THICCC
disney knew exactly what they were doing right here FUGGGGGG

Well there was Wreck-it Ralph and Big Hero 6?

Like I said, don't quote me on that. Tarzan was the first that popped into my head.

>Big Hero 6

Thanks for reminding me of that piece of shit

>hating BH6

Shit taste desu.

I liked the movie a lot, and I usually hate Miranda's music.

There were some weaker points, like the exposition and setting up why the ocean would help at times and not at others, but overall it was a thoroughly entertaining movie.

There were times where I felt that the animation studio was just showing off, though.

grand parents don't take their kids to the movies anymore because kids are obsessed with iphones and parents hardly take their kids to G rated movies anymore.

>Unironically liking Big Hero 6
It had good visuals and that Fallout Boy song, everything else about it was pretty bad. Nothing even makes sense in context of the movie itself when you start thinking about it

It really wasn't that good, m8. There's a reason that people forgot it.

It's been like 4 years since Frozen came out and the sequel isn't even in production yet. Disney is notorious for a lot of things, but milking an animated movie franchize is the last of them. If Frozen was a Dreamworks movie, we'd have already 3 sequels + 2 spin-offs.

>it's been 4 years

What the fuck.

>2008 was 19 years ago
where has time gone?

Yes this is very true. Compare them to Pixar
Cars 1, 2, 3 is coming out
Toy Story 1, 2, 3, 4 is coming out
Monsters Inc, University
Incredibles 1, 2 is coming out
Finding Nemo, Dory

It's kind of sad to be honest