Today, Ball bros will make play their first official game in the LKL (Lithuanian Basketball league)...

Today, Ball bros will make play their first official game in the LKL (Lithuanian Basketball league). Their opponent Panevėžys "Lietkabelis" is last season runner-up with one current and three ex national team players in their squad. That being said, odds of them winning the match are 90%.

Game starts in 55 bings (10:20 EST). Better wake up fast, amerifriends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xsRByjmvBoU
youtube.com/watch?v=eT1mpbPXmuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Streams: facebook page BallislifeTV will be streaming the game

Pic related: current standings of the league

The ground in which the game will be played, CIDO arena, with capacity of over 5500 in one of the most beautiful cities of the country.

i will be watching desu

thanks for the info

kid on the left looks fucking retarded, you think these retards actually have enough sense to try to make something of themselves? fuckers probably cant find lithuania on a map.

>one of the most beautiful cities in the country
>commieblocks as far as the eye can see

Well, not finishing school won't help him in that area but at least they both seem kind of motivated about basketball. Dunno if that's because of the media attention only.

That was the joke, although mostly all towns look the same: oldtown/square in the centre, everywhere else - residential areas.

Pic related, second biggest city in the country.

5 bings to go.

>going from California to Commieblockia

ouch

its on, on BTV, but if there will be a stream with english commentators, please share

no balls in the start 5

did they play a preseason game? how did they do.

Seni nestumk and Šilainių

says the favela

Favelas are kind of beautiful. And it's easy to get laid, which is a good thing since most of Sup Forums is a bunch of fat virgins.

also aids

>also aids
also niggers with guns

Cant say im a fan of this memechucking and ball-less game lads.

>88

Lol 10/10 three pointers made in this game so far.

12/12 now

For me, it's Klaidos.

Why don't good Lithuanian teams play in VTB league? They have Latvian and Estonian teams along with Kazakhs and Belorussians

>Latvian and Estonian teams along with Kazakhs and Belorussians
You just answered your own question, too low of quality.

Lamello is going out

LaMelo IN

>dat 3

top kek, havent watched tv for a long as time

Me in the back laughing

dat GOAT steal tho

>36 points in a single quarter
>the absolute state, municipality and hamlet of Vytautas defense.

>everybody going bald in that pic

>melo chucking
lel

Lamello is already back on the bench, hahahaha

*after missing 2 sitters

Wew his arms
He's a big baller

kurwa kokie jus bybciulpiai esat sitom bezdzionem, be muilo i sikna lendat taip giliai kad nu nx

pasismaukit save urodai

>implying you need to go to the favelas to get laid in Brazil

just come back from Santa Catarina and spend most nights in college girls bedrooms

>kurwa
polack go home

Aš tai žiūriu nes noriu pamatyt kaip juos sunaikina.

Confirmed for going back to USA after the game for >personal reasons.
>t.nanoballeris detektuotas

pisk tu virginijau kaunieti jobanas

muh golden piss liberty

>redditspacing
>getting laid
Pick 1 (one).

so how did they do?

lamello stole one ball, missed 2 threes and now is back on the bench
aka
bad

See all of that green space Brazil? In your shithole that would be sewage, pavement, and poor people.

how did they do? don't you fucking get it? this is just overhyped bullshit. LaVar is a genius in marketing - he has got all of you fucking muricans following these two retards every step they go, even though they are SHIT at basketball

words of truth

Lamelo's a literal high schooler. He's not going to be very good playing against grownass men.

He wasn't very good playing against the U17 team of Žalgiris either.

mirin tqbh

Looks like Lietkabelis outscored them 13-5 while he was up there too.

>vytautas
youtu.be/xsRByjmvBoU

is he ineligible for college because of this?

Refball'd

LiAngelo looks like slow ass nigga though

they'll come up with some halfass exemption

Is this the biggest domestic event in Lithuanian history?

I'm still not watching
Sorry Lithuanian bros

He's ineligible because of LaVar

Lamelo will sue Lavar one day. Just wait.

do they have insta thots in Lithuania?

Why is Lithuania so basketball crazy?

They are blacks

interview with lamello
>hows the game
>aggressive
>whats the difference between this and the last game
>last game were kids, here its grown men

what the fuck

Yes

Are these bimbos the best Slavs can do?

what is the average lithuanian basketball fan's response to this nonsense

Sure, Russians tend to me whores, but I wouldn't bet on them being Slavs, they could be ethnically Lithuanian

fucking american niggers man

Could the Ball Brothers end up naturalizing as Lithuanians and playing for their national team?

You're close enough so I'm gonna keep calling you slavs

Sure, hands down.
Some
>we da big ballers now xDDD

>Could the Ball Brothers end up naturalizing as Lithuanians and playing for their national team?
They have no lithuanian relatives, so they would need to live in Lithuania for a long ass time, besides I doubt the atmosphere would be right. Lithuanian national team is like the only team that plays good and doesnt have any niggers in it.

Yes but they only allow on naturalized player per country

My favorite thing about international basketball is the fact some countries find some random black American and give him a passport and he's instantly their best player
I loved watching Macedonian Bo McCalebb destroy every in the 2011 Yurobasket
How he didn't win MVP is beyond me

Let's say they end up really liking Lithuania and start emulating Lithuanian culture, to a point where they denounce Lavar Ball, marry Lithuanians, and adopt a Lithuanian name like Ballvidas.

Of course
Where there are females there are thots

What were these nignogs lines on the night? Can't wait for Lavar to go homeless.

youtube.com/watch?v=eT1mpbPXmuU

>you will never be a normal black american playing basketball in eastern europe and hearing them all sing about killing albanians with hammers or whatever

They can, if they want to be murdered.
>I loved watching Macedonian Bo McCalebb destroy every in the 2011 Yurobasket

DELETE THIS NOW

he has been legally permanently resident in the Republic of Lithuania for the last ten years;
at the time of the application for the granting of citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania and the decision regarding the granting of citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania, he has the right of permanent residence in the Republic of Lithuania;
he has passed an examination in the state language (persons who have reached 65 years of age, persons whose capacity for work has been rated at 0-55 percent, and persons who have reached pensionable age and been assessed in accordance with the procedure laid down by legal acts as having high or moderate special needs, as well as persons with serious chronic mental disorders shall not be affected by the provision)*;
he has passed an examination in the fundamentals of the Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania (persons who have reached 65 years of age, persons whose capacity for work has been rated at 0-55 percent, and persons who have reached pensionable age and been assessed in accordance with the procedure laid down by legal acts as having high or moderate special needs, as well as persons with serious chronic mental disorders shall not be affected by the provision)*;
he has legal means of subsistence;
he is a stateless person or a citizen of a state under the law of which he shall lose citizenship of that state on acquiring citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania, or expresses his will in writing to renounce his citizenship of another state after he is granted citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania;
there are no circumstances specified in Article 22 of this Law.

Not gonna happen.

They aren't
They'll be out as soon as they possibly can

They need some help from the GOAT lith D-MO

Anthony Randolph was the third best player for Slovenia after Doncic and Dragic when they won it last year

This kind of thing owns because he never even played for a macedonian club team, they just scouted him and gave him citizenship and it happens all the time

What if I can claim asylum on the basis that my father is ruining my career? Totally not Lamelo btw.

The commentators are based

Asylum and citizenship are different things.

>captcha: mexico head

Wew

>Who would win: 12 team oriented Slave or one 6'0 point guard from New Orleans?

link?

jesus christ lietkabilis cant miss

Lithuanian basketball is the epitome of Bob Knight basketball in that the team is more important than anything
That's why they always give the USA trouble despite having few or no NBA players

I'm pretty sure AAU specials like the Balls would go against everything they stand for
So even if they got citizenship I doubt their coach would even consider adding them

true

those threethrows