Why is Sup Forums always Anti-American?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because fuck amer*cans

Why though?

fug em

Because the world is
this board has an international appeal so naturally it reflects international opinions, which are anti-american

It isn't, you cunts are just hilariously soft.

You get meme'd on with silly mspaint pictures for the first time in yonks and all of a sudden Sup Forums must hate you, get the fuck out of here.

Can't imagine how you guys would act if you had to put up with the same shit the Swedes used to, or the lads from India. You guys certainly had a grand old time running their asses off the board.

Faggot.

you are the direct spawn of satan

Success breeds jealousy.

But why?

Because you say stupid shit all the time.
I want to say more but thats really it.
American flags say STUPID shit ALL the time

anti america is better than anti japan

It's fun.
You're 18%.
Drumpf is dumb and ugly.

this

next question: why is japan so narcissistic?
Every japanese post or thread is about japan

America is a bully

There are more Americans on this board than anyone else. So if a few vocal pussies cry then it makes us all look bad. Oh well.

dumb american

every japanese post is by american english teachers and proxies

because death to americans and death to america

>all of a sudden

This board has always been like this you must be new.

LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING RIGHT NOW! TO YOU! IT IS ABOUT THE "YOU'S" THERE ARE JUST MORE AMERICANS ON HERE THEN ANY OTHER COUNTRY SO YOU BAIT US FOR ATTENTION

fuck your mom

You (brainlet)
>why is Sup Forums always anti-american
Myself (intellectual)
>why is Sup Forums not always anti-wh*Te

And they're all compulsive liars

You're to Sup Forums what we're to Sup Forums

the world sucks our dicks
so should you
i know your mouth is full of ahmed's dick though
so we understand

whaaaat?

>America is a bully
seeThis all comes down to attention whoring and you know it. Half of the filthy shit skin third worlders are using technology we created in order to post here and you know it. Everyday you wake up thinking fuck I wish I was american then contemplate suicide after that you come on here and try to get some attention from us with bait threads to make some use of your miserable lives.

>be ameri
>make post like
EVERY TIME

Not sure about others but I don't give a shit. What you call "soft" is just one more opportunity to insult you faggots.

> same shit the Swedes used to,
oh give me a fucking break, you retarded kangaroo nigger. what "shit" did they go through? same retarded mspaint pictures. it is just posts on the internets. who gives a shit.

>Half of the filthy shit skin third worlders are using technology we created in order to post here and you know it.

You want a pat on the back or something m8

but i enjoy saying stupid shit to trigger you filthy foreign scum because i hate you. so we cause such massive butthurt and they only you can do is draw some shitty mspaint meme. literally kill yourselves faggots. AMERICA FIRST

>AMERICA FIRST

very good post my y*nkee friend

It is literally happening itt.
Thread about USA.
Japan arrives and starts talking about japan.
It happens everywhere on this board, threads made by japanese are almost always about japan. Most japs stay in their general but when they do post in other threads they mention japan inmediatly

>Can't refute my point

yes, deal with it faggots. what you gonna do? cry? oh wait, draw some mspaint meme. you will really show me hahahahahahahahah

>we created
The only things you create are shitposts and literal shit

shut up spic

exactly. who gives a shit. it is more fun this way. all these brown manlets drawing ugly pics of themselves and they think they "bully" us. this is fucking hilarious.

I think America are great and Americans are nice people. :)

>that laughing pic
i am sure you are literally laughing right now.
>sweden butthurt again

>i-i'm not mad

Good.

stop being soft and join the chorus.

>The reality of the situation

youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k

yes we cause massive butthurt on Sup Forums on a daily basis. and finally you decided to show us. draw a pic of yourself and post it here and call it amerimutt. how will we ever recover lmao

they're the India of white countries

You doing it right now.

If Sup Forums was the solar system this country would be the sun its like you revolve around us.

I had thought Americans were good people before I came here. but that was wrong.

We are, I swear :(

Pajeets didn't cause such a massive butthurt on Sup Forums. But we literally get under your skin. Stay mad faggots.

>american poetry

we don't, he lies:

It's because all of you come from Sup Forums and are newfags
It's always "spic" or "europoor" or some inflated kind of bullshit.
Keep that shit on Sup Forums
I'm not saying you can't banter with another nation but constantly using the same memes is idiotic and makes you look like you are just trying to fit in.
Americans rarely contribute to a thread and when they do it's always something something and then laced with some random Sup Forums meme

Flags are irrelevant a lot of people on Proxy servers here this is a terrible place to judge a country

Your combined butthurt is the poetry.

>contribute to a thread
>typical threads on /int: amerisharts, shoes in the fridge, races, haplogroups, binland spurdodags :D:D:D, and generals.
kys

Take the flag off you self-loathing fag

American's IRL sound like deaf chimpanzee talkshow hosts

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE *kneels*

Idiot.
If you haven't noticed the influx of low quality American posters then you are very dense or just a newfag yourself.

It never changes here it is always the same shit. Right now there is some fucking nigger in his little mud hut waking up right now wondering if he can get an american to respond to him as if that would make him feel better about living in a fucking mud hut like he was touched by god or something.

the main reason people make fun of you is because of how hilarious your reactions are
just look at the thread

what are you talking about, retard. fucking kangaroo niggers, leafs and brits are literal cancer. there is nothing but "low quality" posts on Sup Forums.

>american worldview

so i call you fucking spic scum and that's hilarious to you? lmao cuck.

That guy thinks that some of us are interrupting groundbreaking philosophical debate and that all the other countries are providing incredibly stimulating intellectual posts. What a dumb cunt

blrurhghZUGAZUGABOOOO

GROLEOORROGPPbbhh

>click bait headlines
>implying accurate

I don't like this thread.

>so i call you fucking spic scum and that's hilarious to you? lmao cuck.

king of America shown looking directly at the sun

Based maorilad

BYYY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

>groundbreaking philosophical debate
yeah, same shitposters create same shitty threads every day. "another day wasted", "why do we store our shoes in the fridge", "sopa de macaco uma delicia", finns bantering swedes, and the generals.

why do you think that No.80863581' post is narcissistic?
It looks rather masochistic for me

What the fuck goes on in Russia

Remove police murders and black on black. America is very safe unless you're black.

WHAT SO PROOUDLY WE HAILED

You do realize that some of those states are 90+ white yet still manage to have Russian/E European tier crime levels.

so once they become brown they will get safer?
i welcome spics!

LOOK GUYS WE ARE CIVILIZED NOW

LETS JUST FORGET ALL THE DEATHS THAT FROM THE PAST

NOTHING HAPPENED BACK THEN

t's hard to be an American dane!

- t. alberto barbosa
- SOPA DE MACACO
- el peruANO
- 5lombianos
- mestizaje maligno - brown reggaeton shithole
- Fingols
- SWEDEN YES
- POO IN LOO
- Danes fuck pigs
- A FUCKING LEAF
- ARGENTINA IS WHITE
- EH PU70 - build wall
- >you >dumb shit - zitto animale
- fuck shitalians
- NO ZEALAND
etc. etc.,

grow a pair, soft cunts

Easy target cos you're so autistic

>location
>global
>eurasia
your country is literally founded by genocide and built by slavery

Just fucking admit you are lesser evolved creatures who are tribal as fuck and constantly killed each other through out history. Suddenly, all the deaths and murders that happen from both world wars never fucking happened right?

>takes a deep breath and try to explain the situation to him

Stop making buttblasted posts and just roll with it.

>E-Europe doesn't have a problem with immigrants
>we're majority w-white still
>*proceeds to get gangbanged up the asshole by Ahmed and Jamal*

Europoors are just coping with the loss of their homeland by taking it out on Murricans. Truth is, these guys are too afraid to socialize with strangers, probably never leave their parents house, and secretly rage at niggers and Muzzies running gangbangs on their women and inseminating them, which is occurring at an alarming rate in every major European city, kek.

everyone in the world is anti-american

>why people around the world hate America
Wow you're really stupid....

oh the butthurt frog, hi there, surrender monkey. you still assblasted because we shit on you? stay mad.

Wow even Finland doesn't fuck around, and there's more in Russia than I expected.

>Stupid euros they're so mad I'm really showing them

>Amerifats getting assblasted and baited by literally nothing

Oh its this thread again.

Larger target are easier to spot