Don't mind me, just posting the best television network

Don't mind me, just posting the best television network.

Other urls found in this thread:

metv.com/shows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>can't say 'fuck'
>can't show tits

Nope. But still good, but i would like to see some shows of it like Fargo, on HBO, without basic cable limitations.

>The Americans
>Fargo
>Always Sunny
>Legion
>Atlanta
>Justified
>Wilfred
>OJ show
>The Shield
>Taboo
Shit you're right OP

They can, and do say fuck.

I actually kekd quite loudly.

Good thread.

Once per season, or two times per season, i don't know, but they rarely say it, that's not natural.

>can't say 'fuck'
>can't show tits

You know, I never noticed it until Sup Forums pointed it out to me. I've seen nudity on The Americans, didn't click that never showed breasts.

Don't forget the short lasting Terriers.

uncensored?

Yes.

It's never felt unnatural to me. The first episode of Feud that aired a few weeks ago had Stanley Tucci yelling "CUNT" at the top of his lungs.

>FX playing xmen first class
>wolverine scene
>wondering how they are gonna bleep out the "go fuck yourself"
>mfw he said it

I don't really mind about the no nudity, but dialogue flows a lot better with profanity, it feels more natural, like real people talking.

METV is the best network because it mostly shows old stuff made before the 80s. I never thought I would like something like the Mary Tyler Moore show but that show is fucking great. Seriously, look at their lineup:
metv.com/shows/

the second best network is El Rey for having theme nights and Lucha underground.

Yeah, FX is really lose with the language for basic cable. The only basic cable network that swears more is Turner Classic Movies, which also shows a lot of nudity, that's because they don't air commercials and don't have to appease sponsors.

This. I also unironically enjoy Man Seeking Woman.

>OH HO HO
>it funny becos eet no true
>Ooooooo...

Back to TBS with you.

>mmm
>noooo..
>no, me stayyy

>we cant come up with a good television show so we'll just rip something from the healdines again and again and that'll do the trick! also lets leave ryan murphy in charge of it all!

what could go wrong?

Feud is good.

They cant show tits or say fuck, but they did let "It's too bad you're nothing but a nigger, with a faggot nigger son!" slide

They say fuck all the time on FX.

My nigga. You dont need to feel bad about it, everyone know eric andre is /ourguy/