Seeking someone who is fluent in Arabic and English to serve as translator for an investigative discord server...

Seeking someone who is fluent in Arabic and English to serve as translator for an investigative discord server. We have run into a lot of Arabic text and have decided that it should be translated properly. This is our website if you wish to check us out: investigatingyoutube.com/
Reply with discord username if interested.

This is interesting, god speed.

Why Arabic?

>We have run into a lot of Arabic text and have decided that it should be translated properly.
Or did you mean why have we run into such text?

>Or did you mean why have we run into such text?
Yea is there weird content like this also in arabic?

>has investigating in name
>can't decipher squiggly lines
o i am laffin

Without revealing more than is necessary, I can tell you that we have run into groups of interest whose focus is relevant to our investigation and who communicate in Arabic. Google translate has shown their discussions to be of interest, but as I'm sure you know, Google translate is sketchy at best, especially when dealing with languages that aren't very similar.
Investigation and cryptography are not even close to the same thing. That's like saying a private investigator should be able to decipher ancient Sumerian cuneiform tablets.

Good luck user, bump

Thank you friend.

In that case, go to /mena/ and ask, they have plenty of arabic speakers.

Thank you.

Also, what/where is /mena/?

Did Sup Forums finally make their own intelligence service?

When you spend so long fighting the CIA that you become the CIA.

I wonder who is behind this thread

Lmao
Then Sup Forums is your HQ and Sup Forums is translation bureau and Sup Forums is your technology bureau, right?

Sup Forums

its a general on Sup Forums mostly made of anons from middle east & north africa (mena). It's up depending on the time of day.

Interesting, can we get some based sandmen in here?

sure

zed#7122

Ok
Hyperion#3306

shahd #6643

>arabic
>investigative

Good day NSA. How is it going?

bumpity boppity.

/k/ is the military then? hmm Sup Forums really is it's own country. ;)

/fit is our spirituality.

/m/ designs the weapons

/r9k/ is the ministry of culture

>even Sup Forums goes through the trouble of finding actual arabic speakers to translate stuff for them
>meanwhile, memri (a literal state founded propaganda channel) couldn't afford a single arabic speaking translator
REALLY activates my walnuts

>couldn't afford
Oh goyim, your naivete is cute.

قاهر_البربر_2002#3526

are you investigating arab youtubers or what ?