Tell me something about this place

tell me something about this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/sj.gif
s.4cdn.org/image/country/no.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they like metal music and their favorite hobbies include alcoholism and killing themselves. dislikes include themselves and small talk

ORKNEY AND SHETLAND ARE NORDIC

They have a seed bank used as a store of plant genetic diversity.

Our clay

that's cool... every country in the world can access to that bank?

OTTOMAN'D

I believe they collaborate with other seed banks around the world.

More bears than people.
They don't accept any cash or cards except the local ones in Russian stores.

Anybody in the world can stay there because of some weird old treaty, provided they have a job. If they don't, their asses get kicked off of the islands.

Unofficially split between Russkie parts and Nordic parts.

Polar bears.

There is a crazy German who lives in a deserted Russian settlement. I bet he doesn't work.

Interestingly, the inhabitants of Spitzbergen will post on Sup Forums under Russian flags or under Norwegian?

Norwegian.

They have their own flag
But the Internet providers there mean that only no.gif is shown

I haven't read anything about Svalbard in a long time, but I think it just has to do with self-sufficiency. They don't want just anybody showing up because it has few restrictions on who can go there beyond being able to pass through Norway briefly, only to freeze/starve to death once they get there.

Greenland has astronomical suicide levels. It was also originally settled by vikings, and the Inuits came after.
Svalbard has mines and was settled by both the Norwegian and the Russians. It has the northernmost statue of Lenin.
Orkney and Shetland used to speak a Germanic language named Norn, but it was replaced with what the Scottish think is English.
Faroe Islanders kill lots of whales.

>Norwegian.
>But the Internet providers there mean that only no.gif is shown

Even if they use Russian Megafon?

It's a funny place to be. I got drunk there once.
We have a few russian guests there. Polar bears. Not that much is going on there.

>Iceland
Norwegian
>Greenland
Norwgian
>Shetland
Norwegian
>Orkeney
Norwegian
>Farao Island
Norwgian

>Greenland was also originally settled by vikings, and the Inuits came after.
That's not true. Neither the previous wave of Eskimos, nor the Norse, could make it work. The latest wave of Eskimos were just the first to successfully colonize there.

So if everyone in America dies today, then we will have to say that Americas was not successfully colonized?

In that case ru.gif is used then I guess

What own flag are you talking about? They only have a Norwegian flag.

this

He means the division no/sj:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/no.gif

Spitsbergen is Dutch

Netherlands is german.

norway is dano-swedish

Swedish is Danish.

And Sweden.

Norway is EU

No we're not part of the union.
Netherlands is EU.

What? Dinamarca = Denmark in Spanish? We have a chilean leftist cuck politician born here whos name is Rosana Dinamarca.

Chile is rightful danish clay then.

Absolutely, fuck small talk.