Massive chimp out scheduled for Friday!

m.breaking911.com/alert-day-of-rage-protests-scheduled-for-friday-in-37-cities/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEWtsSffvQg
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
snopes.com/2016/07/11/anonymous-day-of-rage-protests-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you get my frak'n hopes up.

>>breaking911

Get real son

not one near me.

they dont do this in South Carolina.

I did see one in Atlanta scheduled though.

I almost wish there was one here so I could "defend myself" via the castle doctrine

You know that the "Friday of Rage" thing is from the Islamic world, didn't you? Arab Springs worked that way.
This is probably organized by Nation of Islam or other Black Muslim groups.

Isn't this likely to just red-pill more normies?

Syrian civil war has redpilled normies about "moderate protesters"? It's the same, even the same fucking "day of rage", Friday.
Brace yourselves

it's fucking anonymous youtube.com/watch?v=uEWtsSffvQg

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/

Seattle! Oh boy!

anonymous is cringy as fuck

Damn on the Thumb I thought it said "Day of the Rope" and whooped hella hard in the office (image related it's my own reaction to myself)

"""""""""anonymous"""""""""""

>Day of Rage

HMMMMMMMMM...

THIS TERMINOLOGY SURE SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

I WONDER WHERE THEY GOT IT?

You belong on Reddit.

You understand that BLM doesn't have anywhere near the operating capability or unity that the Syrian Opposition groups have, right?

nothing will happen. check em.

Is this really organized or a "well, we would like if you join our protest"?

>Detroit
It is a chimpout there every day

Des Moines? There are like 20 blacks in des Moines very few niggers.

>columbus
>mfw i have a package arriving on the 15th that has to go through there

I think that Mubarak, Ben Ali, Qaddafi, Assad, Yanukovich would have said the same thing.
If they manage to organize a "Day of rage" in 37 cities with guns or organized "black blocks", with only few days in advance, they are coordinated by someone.

My campus is listed. What should I do to protest BLM and stand up for cops and white people?

>columbus
>live down the street from that park

stand guard at your stained glass windows and statues of white guys

>Anonymous
>Says nigger for fun and spouts it everywhere
>Supporting BLM

I wonder who could be behind this.

OK THIS IS GETTING TOO FUCKING CLOSE FOR COMFORT

Detroit already looks worse than wartime Sarajevo, a good cat 5 chimpout would just give us an excuse to raze it and start over.

>tfw no longer work in seattle and can stay in redmond where everyone is indian and chinese instead

It doesn't look real to me, the source is "Anonymous" and I've checked several BLM pages for the targets and I didn't find any scheduled protests or anything.

Sweet. Going to load up on snacks and have myself a comfy night in with streams of happenings and Sup Forums.

Holy fuck this shouldn't be turning me on so much, but it does.

Day of Rage ?
Dies irae ?
DEUS VULT

lol army of fucking out of shape losers with faggot masks. they stand no chance. aint gonna do shit behind ur computers. boots on ground always wins and these fat fucks will get circles ran around them.

I would rather wear a mask and make nazi salutes yelling racist things to make them chimp out

well for a psyop this is meant to organize nationwide noise to dominate the new cycle during the republican convention that starts on the 18th.

Are you ready? I live on high and I've only seen a single BLM protest. We're fine.

Is it monster hunter?

I know thats right. Fellow SC bro here. First ethnix gentleman to come through my door is getting a 12ga slug through the sternum.

Going to New Orleans tomorrow to spend the week.

What do?

Yuppers

>Was planning on going to Ballard friday night to drink with friends

ehh. I think i'll just stay at home this friday.

THIS IS YOUR TIME AMERICA

Get up and secure your freedom.

If your neighbour pissed you off: fight him

If your teachers pissed you off: fight em

If your parents pissed ou off: fight em

You exercise your freedoms america go ged em

Don't hold back!

Fuck you.

So, it'll be a bunch of niggers and over weight nu-males with Guy Fawkes masks?

Benis

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Doing the exactly the same

ok

>nothing for Houston
With the sheer amount of groids we have here its always surprising we don't have more chimpouts
Also

>765 ▶
>File: 1466957237720.gif (150 KB, 663x477)
x

Is it had that I read this as "Day of Rope scheduled for Friday in 37 cities"?

Wtf is that? Is it a dude who cut out his balls? Is it a Literal he she? I don't understand

We should create a ridiculous hashtag to mess with these BLM freaks and make them chimp out Baltimore style but nation wide this time

>one scheduled for Boston
>I'm leaving for a week vacation up in Maine

Feels goodman

> See Los Angeles

Phew, it's away from my suburban white neighborhood. So they will just disrupt their own shit.

#whitecopsmatter

#chimpoutfriday?

GUYS seriously what should I do when they come to protest on my campus Friday? I know the area the protest is happening and I do not have to hear for my safety there. I really want to trigger these apes and SJWs so they chimp out hard. Should I go full nazi while I'm there or just try to do it more on the downlow?

I believe he cut off his balls and is using the wound as a fuckhole.

! ! ! WARNING ! ! !
Provoking the race war is very unresponsible. I suggest you stop it.
! ! ! WARNING ! ! !

>order Nazi flag and KKK robes
>same-day or next-day shipping
>wait for protests
>hang flag out window and taunt protesters while wearing robes

I was seriously about to go to one geared up with my AR-15 and Glock if there was one in Jackson, MS but there isn't

fuck you

The nigger terrorists are basically telegraphing their attack patterns. Why hasn't the US military droned them yet?

Go full nazi but be masked

Have a sign with something along the lines of "No Niggers go to Heaven:

First kill every jew. Then kill the niggers.

Make sure to kill jews FIRST.

Ann Arbor and Detroit... The two place I normally hang out on Fridays.

Ffffuuuugggggggg. Guess I'm staying in.

Enjoy your 2 Minutes of Hate.

Be a man and make sure you mention your full name and personal details, post from your smartphone make sure GPS is active and you arre logged into your google+.
DONT BE A PUSSY

>4 major cities in Texas
>No protests

Don't know if I should be glad nobody near me will be chimping out, or mad because all of my libtard friends will keep thinking the shit they do.

lel

Fuck you achmed

I love this one kek #White-Cops-matter that will make them go ape shit guaranteed

>See Austin
>Remember I'm leaving for Hawaii tomorrow
Feels good man

dirty chav

Snopes says it's fake. Not like it means anything.
snopes.com/2016/07/11/anonymous-day-of-rage-protests-2016/

Posse Comitatus Act

Let's start a hashtag for it anyway

nope twitter will shadow ban that immediately

How the fuck can the media still refuse to call this a terrorist hate group? BLM is calling for the death of police officers yet Obama and Hilary still pander to them. I never thought I would live to see this level of left wing insanity.

It's amazing to see how much BLM can get away with without a word from white liberals. People are being murdered and liberals remain silent in order to appear progressive and tolerant. The stupidity is unbelievable.

Can you elaborate on this? Is it some Alinksy tactics shit?

I will be at the Ann Arbor one, you should come stand up for your race

>no Baton Rouge

Thank god, I'm so tired and Alton Sterling's funeral is Friday just a few blocks from where I work.

This.

GET OUT THERE AND DO YOUR BIT MY FELLOW AMERICAN
You must fight the good fight you know it makes sense.
What are you scared?

and these are what domestic terrorists really look like. day of rage....and there not a hate group? but the KKK is? when the fuck will you morons wake up and rise up. what have you got to lose anymore? your stupid fucking (((jobs))) your useless family's. your little baby kids that will be destroyed by these niggs?

RISE UP NOW WHITE MEN.
BEFORE THERES NOTHING LEFT AND NO GUNS TO DO IT WITH.

I'm not going to do anything illegal, what difference does it make?

Joke's on you faggot, I've ignored about 5 of these for weeks already, and my mom still hasn't died.
Meme harder bro.

Des Moines is 10% black now. That's 20,000 blacks. It only takes a few hundred to destroy a neighborhood.

I'd be accused of being white, when I am not. Happens all the time.

I've confirmed events are taking place in at least 12 of the cities listed from BLM Twitter accounts. This seems real

source?

What happened to anonymoose lads? They used to be alright

You think the Arab Springs was a spontaneous muslim movement?

Just do what I say what are you NOT A PATRIOT NOW.

I, too, am trans-black. Or, as I prefer to call it, trans-Atlantic. Stay strong, my brother.

that's the problem with being anonymous, anyone can pretend.

Reminder not to be a hero and charge into chimp ranks. Keep a good distance, catch a few stragglers, move position, and repeat.
Cops will be looking for you more than they will be looking for chimps. Just like the antifa attack that happened in Cali.