Do whites make the best trannys?

Do whites make the best trannys?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BB7lS5V2xNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dunno, but it's not fair how even though asians are more effeminate, whites somehow still make vastly better trannies

Argentinian and Asian aren't white

Asians arent more effeminate you faggot amerimutt, stop jerking off to kpop boys

yes

Honestly fucking a twink isn't even as gay as the disgusting shit in the OP

Not as long as asians exist
>asians arent effeminate
wew

Source?

does pick related look effiminate to you homo? anyone can look feminine if you stuff your asshole with hormones

says her name right on it, bro. Sarina Valentina

The only thing very masculine about him is the beard.. which can be shaved off.

What the fuck are you talking about? The best trannies by far are Thai and Japanese

thangs my man
didn't see it

Fuck off macaco. As an Asian I can confirm that we are effeminate twinks made for the white man's cock.

shut the fuck up, this shit is psychological warfare against asians

Based Singapore sissyposter

what are you talking about? I'm a chink myself and there is no psychological warfare against us. It's only natural for us to offer our tight twink boipuccis to the BIG WHITE COCK.

giant breasts were just to disguise how big the masculine skull is

there's some pictures taken at normal people angles at an avn where you see how big the head is

I don't care if you, or anyone in particular doesn't fit the rule. I was just saying that Asian men's masculine traits are very subtle and easily masked.

just off yourself stop shaming your people

makes me hard t b h, keep writing

don't off yourself

>just off yourself stop shaming your people
Why not you off yourself? The Asian race doesn't need sopa de macaco to taste something that is uma delicia

sorry bb but I only like my trannies white or very light skinned latino

Thais are objectively the best trannies. Brazilian and American trannies are shit. 99% of times still look like men, big arms, manjaw, fuck off.

Thai trannies really look like women.

understandable x

I dont give a fuck about which tranny looks better macaco

h-how did chick grow dik?

And I don't give a shit about you, but Asians make the best trannies, it's a fact. Asian trannies are very beautiful and really look like women, not men with wig and silicon

you are a shitposter, you are doing the best thing you can do to shame your people

White trannies tends to have square man jaws and their noses protrude more
Plus the their brow bones tend to be deeper

They need to get more into Korean tier bone shaving surgeries.

>bone shaving
People do crazy shit to themselves.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BB7lS5V2xNM

Can whites compete with this?

The best thing about asian trannies is that the vast majority of asians can't grow beards. You can kiss their faces without feel that disgusting beard shaved.