Trump Galvanizing Racism

>But in doing so, he has also opened the door to assertions of white identity and resentment in a way not seen so broadly in American culture in over half a century, according to those who track patterns of racial tension and antagonism in American life.
>“I think what we really find troubling is the mainstreaming of these really offensive ideas,” said Jonathan Greenblatt, the national director of the Anti-Defamation League, which tracks hate groups. “It’s allowed some of the worst ideas into the public conversation in ways we haven’t seen anything like in recent memory.”
nytimes.com/2016/07/14/us/politics/donald-trump-white-identity.html?_r=0

How can people tolerate the racism that Trump is bringing to our country? Don't you see how this is wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/?referrer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>its raycis to state observations

These aren't observations, Trump has posted false crime statistics and hasn't strongly repudated white supremacists who have endorsed him

Racism can only exist between equals or when inferiors hate their natural betters.And spics are classified as white in crime stats, just shows have far anti white racism has taken us. Also green kart is obviously Jewish so that pretty much ruins his credibility.

White supremacist=not anti white. Diversity=problems. Jews=cruel, subversive, ungodly, witch tribe.

and pandering to cop murdering entities is a good thing?

the same degree of criticism levelled at trump would result in a backlash of cries of racism and bigotry if it was applied to Obama

gee, i wonder who is behind this post

(((Jonathan Greenblatt)))

White people pay all the bills. Yet we get shat on, on a daily basis.

>“They’ll tell you straight to your face, ‘This is our country now — no more gringos!’” said Nick Conrad, a sheet metal worker who wore a “Hillary Clinton for Prison” T-shirt and wraparound sunglasses. “They’re not in it for our culture. They’re not here to assimilate.”

Article surprisingly not too biased, shows both perspectives

>(((Greenblatt)))

tbhfam I don't even like or support trump and BLM is what turned me into a racist

Give me an instance where trump made
racist remarks.

Its not trump that did this
Its the behavior of black 'people'.
A whole new generation of 'evil racist whites' have awoken thanks to chimpouts nationwide.

I prefer white racism over """diversity"""

I'm Mexican

This is what happens when you shit on the man paying the light bill, yet you won't even take out the garbage.

echo::Greenblatt::echo
How about we start mainstreaming RAHOWA, you fucking duplicitous well poisoner. God damned lugenpresse.

Assertions of white identity is automatically bad according to the writer. Also wtf is going on in that webm?

>white identity is bad
>black identity is good
I hate this doublethink.

Sage all bullshit threads.

>NY times

Post the pastebin or gtfo

>everyone that goes against immigration is a WHITE SUPREMACIST

yeah ok we get it jew york times

Yeah, but Black people face disrimination far more often than white people. Making it so that Blacks can be more prominent in society doesn't neccesarily mean that whites will be less prominent.

>Black people face disrimination far more often than white people
[citation needed]

Affirmative action discriminates against whites and asians.

Nigger parenting

>Greenblatt

>Don't you see how this is wrong?
Nope. I only see how it is right and long overdue. We have given up control. Minorities need to be kept at bay, lads. While they can have the right to their own, different identity, there can be not a shred of doubt as to the rights of the majority and who that majority is. There have always been minorities and we haven't had problems with them. The difference now is that SJWs have given them a voice and we have alltogether allowed minorities to become too uppity. We need to get control back. We need to restore order.

litteral apes

I'm not even sure whites can move in that ape like fashion

Apes treat their children with love and affection, it's difficult to raise a child in the wild.

I don't even know what to call that. A reason to kill niggers?

>Assertions of white identity is automatically bad according to jews.

FTFY

>(((Greenblatt)))

Yeah, right after they introduced the pro-Trump woman as "nervously dragging on a cigarette" or whatever to preemptively portray her as immoral

waaaa wayyycesss

do you know where you are, you stupid kike

Trump has literally done NOTHING to stoke any racism flames with black people. Please explain how he is in any way responsible.

Being relentlessly scapegoated has caused many white people to lose their sympathy with the "oppressed POC" narrative. It's inevitable and should be celebrated.

In all honesty Mexicans aren't nearly as bad, even the brown ones.

The main problem we have with you guys is that there are SO MANY of you coming over here, that we're losing our identity.

Normal Mexican people (ie not drug cartels) are typically good people.

Kek
This is literally the JDF

adl.org/?referrer=https://www.google.com/

mexicunts have an avg IQ of 87, only 2 points above africoon americoons at 85

they have much higher rates of violent and sexual crime(childrape, incest rape, sex trafficing) compared to Whites