Still think Real can beat PSG, you cucks?

Still think Real can beat PSG, you cucks?

really good odds on either team to qualify now especially paris

I mean, if Zidane goes Mourinho and focus solely on CL, they do can defeat PSG

But I doubt it

You're deluded if you think PSG can actually win against Real in the CL. Cristiano Ronaldo is a whole different monster in the champions league and that is where legends are made you fat fuck. I'm calling it right now, it's gonna be 6-3 on aggregate in favor of Real Madrid.

i especially think real will knock psg out now, they're in shambles right, it would the most halal thing to do to be in such shit form and win

cristiano is gonna score a tap in and neymar is gonna kill herself

Real is currently what a good team looks like when they don't have luck, luck turns around, they'll win the CL, screencap this post.

>cristiano is gonna score
Did OP spell APOEL wrong or are you talking about another match?

the most halal thing to do right now is to get knocked out of the CL

The Abolisher of Apoel

sorry i meant a penalty

t. Delusional Madridistas

Neymar and Mbappe will score hattricks.
PSG 10-4 RM.

Is that what you guys told yourselves when Germany invaded?

No, german was a modern military, no luck involved.

the GOAT result would be an aggregate RM win with 3 goals from Tsunaldo: penalty+tap in the first game, then an offside goal in the second one to win 3-2 overall

wrong, germany used modern tactics but you still had more modern equipment

didn't say otherwise, military involves every factor including tactics. all your tanks had radio communication, 10% of our tanks had radios. we had better armour, better artillery but you had better planes and better tactics. Being victorious in ww1 defeated us. :bane:

Of course he is doing that. But I don't think they can improve enough just by trying harder in CL games.

i'm pretty sure only like half of their army had proper equipment, you should read about de Gaulle's struggle to try to prepare France for the war, it's pretty amusing and interesting
also they still managed to beat italy lel

>tfw want to see both P$G and Real lose
>One of them has to win

>t. totally not a proxyfag leaf

Both sides had fairly rickety equipment, Germ*ns couldn't use most of their tanks (lots of sissy Panzer 1s and 2s) and planes at the tail-end of conquering us so the fact that France, with British support, lost to them hard is extremely embarrassing.

France italian border is very easy to defend

itt a long awaited sequel to the 2017 threads:
>Still think Real can beat Bayern, you cucks?
>Still think Real can beat Atletico again, you cucks?
>Still think Real can beat Juventus, you cucks?

>implying PSG isn't an average team outside of your shitty league
WATCH OURS REEEEEEEEEEE

mods are newfags